1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

d16man should be banned for life or he should apologise?

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by astire, Apr 12, 2007.

?

d16man should be banned for life or he should apologise

1. Yes

11 vote(s)
    29.7%
  2. No

26 vote(s)
    70.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jim4767

Jim4767 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Lest we forget, the thread issue is not about making fun of God. The "holy prophet" is just a man, like so many other religious men over the years who have been mocked and scoffed at. What's new here? Why the big fuss?

Historically, people have ridiculed popes, rabbis, televangelists, ancient prophets, and many more religious leaders. In the USA it is common in the media to portray Christian ministers as jerks, nerds, wusses, etc. The bible is routinely denigrated.

But just speak in the slightest demeaning way about Islamic leaders or that religion's scriptures, and it becomes an international incident!

Jim4767, Apr 12, 2007 IP
  2. scart3r

scart3r Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Gee - what a funny post! I think it's crazy to want to ban someone because they post something about their own religious view - or whatever. It's gotta be a place for freedom of speech - or we are all going to be in fear of losing our precious dp account every time we post.

ah - stuff censorship.

We might not agree with what he has to say, but that is the beauty of a forum, that we are able to debate and discuss the difference in opinions.

scart3r, Apr 12, 2007 IP
  3. Gnet

Gnet Peon

Best Answers:
    The big fuss because muslims tend to take their religion a little to seriously, im not saying they shouldnt make a big deal of this, all im saying is to solve it logically rather then resort to violence in real life and "bann this guy" thread online.

Sadly, there is no logical way to solve the matters of religion, its better to just stay in your own religious society that shares the same beliefs as you, outside it there are thoughts that you will not approve of, if you cant handle that dont get out of that society.

Gnet, Apr 12, 2007 IP
  4. blue_angel

blue_angel Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I can't believe all that post..... I am going crazy what you say Next week I suggest to start a fire to burn everyone...........
    I think there other way to discuss ............. where is the civilization...????? where we go as humans as people as humanity as as as.......................

blue_angel, Apr 12, 2007 IP
  5. Gnet

Gnet Peon

Best Answers:

Im sorry this thread was that offensive to you, but we are all unique, with unique thoughts and beliefs, dont for a second think that just because someone says something about you, it affects you or your personality anyway.

This is just an enraged argument.

To anyone who thought what i said is sensible, let this topic die.

Gnet, Apr 12, 2007 IP
  6. samantha pia

samantha pia Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1loyjm4SOa0

Life Of Brian - The Ending
    we have a sense of humor, or did we chop the heads off the monty python team?

i think some muslims need to buy a sense of humor and smoke a little more of that home grown product they ship around the world

samantha pia, Apr 12, 2007 IP
  7. Gnet

Gnet Peon

Best Answers:

Yep thats where everyone mistakes their culture, take it as a person who is highly sensitive of just one thing that he is taught to hold close to him/her and people kept picking at it, its just one of those things that just shouldnt be discussed publicly thats all.

Gnet, Apr 12, 2007 IP
  8. astire

astire Peon

Best Answers:
    I can see the civilization now....thre is no harm in hurting the feelings and beleifs of Muslims becuase they are ignorant, barbaric, terrorists....right? so let make fun of them.....This is called civilization.....huh?

astire, Apr 12, 2007 IP
  9. ly2

ly2 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Yea I know. I was just saying. I can't talk like you do anymore because I just got off a 3 or 4 month suspension here. =x

I don't know who I liked better, you or Anthony. I really like Antony's obsession with Nixon. His Nixon is like your Illumniati. Both cute, but I really miss the pictures he used to post.

BTW, what happen to him? He is banned I assume? Anyone know when his ban is lifted?

His smell is already famous ;)

No, they don't. They take religion entirely too seriously and that's their issue. Most children sit in school learning math, language, science, etc.
    Muslims sit in school learning the koran. Its sick.

ly2, Apr 12, 2007 IP
  10. Gnet

Gnet Peon

Best Answers:

No one EVER said that, if you see the whole discussion here, you being a muslim arent handling the situation well, and then what do you expect of the situation?

1. Its no ones place to decides if someone stays or leaves
    2. Its a free world everyone has a right to speak
    dont make the same mistakes others are.

Gnet, Apr 12, 2007 IP
  11. ly2

ly2 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Just like your denying the holocaust. Everyone is entitled to free speech.
    Free speech is not a one way street.

ly2, Apr 12, 2007 IP
  12. Gnet

Gnet Peon

Best Answers:
    Yep it sure isn't, but then again there is something called "respecting someones space" or maybe "not being an ass".

This was free speech, untill it was made into a fad just now, following the trend, ay?

Gnet, Apr 12, 2007 IP
  13. guerilla

guerilla Notable Member

Best Answers:
    My copy of the Koran is in storage.

guerilla, Apr 12, 2007 IP
  14. ly2

ly2 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Yea, that's right.
    It takes a real ass to start a poll like this because of a cartoon. So I figured why not return the favor, make sure he knows what free speech tastes like. It appears free speech is like pork to him.

It's people with his mindset that were out burning buildings and rioting after the cartoons were released. Am I supposed to feel guilty or something? BTW, I'm changing my avatar in a few minutes, I am just showing contempt with this poll.

ly2, Apr 12, 2007 IP
  15. samantha pia

Best Answers:
    he was banned for 4 months, and has about 2 more months to run

16. guerilla

guerilla Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Nope that is not what I meant. Please re-read.

guerilla, Apr 12, 2007 IP
  17. Gnet

Gnet Peon

Best Answers:

Thats the whole point of me trying to kill this discussion, it will do nothing but hurt peoples feelings and waste alot of my time.

Muslims dont care about anything else then their religion, and yes they do go to any limit to protect it or their own beliefs, regardless of what their holy book says in the first place.

But is it really hard to understand a persons nature to avoid these kind of troublesome discussions?
    I was under the impression, free speech was to bring forth something useful and implement it for the benefit for the better of people, this is nothing more then religion bashing to me.

Gnet, Apr 12, 2007 IP
  18. ly2

ly2 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    :(
    I bet even during his ban, he is walking among us. If you know what I mean :)

ly2, Apr 12, 2007 IP
  19. AGS

AGS Notable Member

Best Answers:
    He's definately a mainstream media brainwashed lunatic but to be honest I would miss him if he was to disappear, even though I am sure GTech has 2 ISPs and posts downstairs as GTech and upstairs as d16man. :p

I would seriously miss d16man if he got banned and that is why I am totally against him being banned. :)

AGS, Apr 12, 2007 IP
  20. samantha pia

Best Answers:
    he is, he posts on his forums about present topics and members here, so he always keeps up todate.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.