1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

USFreeAds Tips?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by AnaB, Apr 6, 2007.

I haven't looked at USFreeAds much so I was wondering if anyone could give me some tips?

I'm a gold member and I'll be featuring an ad (selling my own product)..

Does anyone have any success stories?

Or is it a total waste of time?

Any specific do's and don't except what's said in the TOS?

Thanks

- Ana

AnaB, Apr 6, 2007 IP
  2. Firegirl

Firegirl Peon

Best Answers:
    I have not received a single bit of traffic or anything from mine. I'm glad it was cheap, but it has not been helpful to me whatsoever. I've tried everything and I get nothing. Waste of time for me!

Firegirl, Apr 6, 2007 IP
  3. Mr Wonderful

Mr Wonderful Banned

Best Answers:
    There are a number of membership levels that you can choose from US Free Ads. However, for what they charge you would be crazy not to go for the "Premium membership".

If you pay for the Gold membership you can then get a year for $9.99. You can also decide to upgrade to premium for a reduced price of $6.99, as opposed to $14.95.

The main benefit of upgrading to the Premium membership is that you will be allowed to use HTML and add paypal buttons. Therefore, if you are selling a product then you will be able to make it look just like your own website.

You must also make sure that you have selected to become a featured listing. Being featured listing will enable your ad to be put over a network of highly spidered websites. If your ad is put on more than 50 websites, then your website will get listed on Google very quickly.

This is so important that it has to be repeated again - to make sure you understand. It is very important that you FEATURE your ads as this is what allows them to be ranked so quickly especially in Google. If you wish you can then remove them from the featured listings at a later point, but this is essential at first.

Another thing - REMEMBER when you are making a choice with the option DO NOT choose the re-direct option with your ads. This will seriously reduce te ads effectiveness.

US FREE ADS - gets spidered by Google usually EVERYDAY, which means in most cases your ad will also be spidered by Google as well. If you have a website within the ad then it will be perfect because your website will also get spidered as well as the site your ad is on.

However, you may find that your website has been spidered but will not always be listed instantly. It can and does give you top 10's within 2 days, but not always. So if you have to wait a copuple of weeks then do not worry. It will happen!!

If you have a premium membership then the ads you make are unlimited as to the size. It is not like Adwords where you only get a few characters, these ads can be big as you like!

Include pictures and web links in your ads; you will get your own page for the ad. Now this is important because although your ad headline shows up with a number of other headlines, if you do things correctly then you are almost guaranteed to get a good ranking for your specific ad, and therefore, your specific page.

Mr Wonderful, Apr 6, 2007 IP
  4. AnaB

AnaB Peon

Best Answers:
    Question: Don't I get html and such when I feature my ads from a gold account?

Thanks for all the help guys!

AnaB, Apr 6, 2007 IP
  5. Mr Wonderful

Mr Wonderful Banned

Best Answers:
    With a gold account you get HTML :)

6. AnaB

AnaB Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't think I do. If I'm not mistaken, I can add a link at the bottom but I don't get links within the messages or color features..

But, I thought featuring would give me the option anyway to add html and such?

Thanks

Ana

AnaB, Apr 6, 2007 IP
  7. Mr Wonderful

Mr Wonderful Banned

Best Answers:
    Ana you might want to check with them. Its been months since I used them now :)

Thanks.
    P.S if you need help on anything let me know.

8. john269

john269 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I tried it and didn't get any sales. But then I only set up about 5 ads that kept running. I was going to try and set up a thousand or more. I had got 1 or 2 emails, but they didn't get any conversions. I then thought that my money was spent elsewhere. It could do alright for you though, I just didn't have the time to work with trying to make it convert.

john269, Apr 6, 2007 IP
  9. AnaB

AnaB Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the comments everyone. Well, I'll give it a shot for $15..

Best Regards,
    Ana

AnaB, Apr 6, 2007 IP
  10. mreb1010

mreb1010 Peon

Best Answers:
    USfreeads definately worth it. Get the premium membership and post lots of ads that never expire with long tailed keywords. You can create very attractive ads but it takes work but once you post the ads, they never expire. I just made 3 sales today from an ad that I placed 8 months ago (these were the first times that I made sales from that ad or clickbank product) and now I am suddenly getting quite a bit of views on that ad so it must be in a good rank in google. Just keep working, never stop posting ads, links articles etc and the sales will come. Good Quality, Lots of Quantity = More Sales
    Happy Marketing

mreb1010, Nov 18, 2009 IP
  11. Dynaceron

Dynaceron Peon

Best Answers:
    Gotta love when people dig up years old threads.

Dynaceron, Nov 18, 2009 IP
  12. mreb1010

mreb1010 Peon

Best Answers:
    Well maybe it will get the thread going again. USfreeads is a very good site and if used correctly, can do a good boost in internet sales

mreb1010, Nov 20, 2009 IP
  13. Pixelrage

Pixelrage Peon

Best Answers:
    It's lost its value tremendously in the past few years. I really see no value in USfreeads, and I was a paying member. It gets immediate attention in search engines, then disappears into nothingness within a day.

Pixelrage, Nov 20, 2009 IP
  14. mreb1010

mreb1010 Peon

Best Answers:
    I use it consistently and make sales from it every month and do often see some of my ads on 1st page of google
    the $9.99 premium membership is definately worth it

mreb1010, Nov 29, 2009 IP
  15. mreb1010

mreb1010 Peon

Best Answers:
    Also, it is odd to hear USfreeads has no value. I love it. No, It doesn't rank as high as alot of the forum sites or sites like Ezine but it definately ranks with long tailed keywords. One of the products that I promote on there (and this particular product, I have only promoted on USfreeads because it is a penis enhancement product and some sites frown on that) but for a certain phrase (which I am not going to mention for fear of losing my number one spot) has had me in #1 rank in google for 4 months now. That is my best selling product and I joke with my fiance that it must really work because I have had no returns on the product. I told him that he should order it and and try it out (of course, that didn't set well with him LOL) but think about it, will those type of products sell? YES Why? because some men have an obsession with their penis and that is reality and if it is a good product that sells, than I will promote it. I even got my own domain name for that one
    www.fullerlargercock.com because the product sells itself and the keyword works. I check it in google constantly to be sure it stays in number one spot and it is my most viewed ad of all the ads I have running on Usfreeads and trust me when I say I have alot of ads (You post them, they never expire) On another product, I just made my first 3 sales off of (I posted that ad 8 months ago) so yes Usfreeads works but I don't think you should do work at home opportunies etc on it because it is oversaturated with that.
    When you go into clickbank, don't look at the most promoted products, do unique products with unique keywords
    Google Keywords Tool (Free) is great. I use that consistently and try to use keywords that have less than 2500 searches a month but at least 300

mreb1010, Dec 2, 2009 IP
  16. joeman

joeman Peon

Best Answers:
    You have to upgrade to Premium. For the price you can't beat it. Usfreeads get's 500,000 + views a month. Worth every penny.

joeman, Dec 7, 2009 IP
  17. Pixelrage

Pixelrage Peon

Best Answers:
    The one thing I never got about USfreeads is that their stat counter is either WAY off, or it's counting bot clicks. I used to compare the number of hits on my premium ads vs. the actual number of visitors I got from those USfreeads pages, and they numbers were drastically off.

Pixelrage, Dec 8, 2009 IP