1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Honest Comments About Wealthy Affiliate...

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by ozim400, Nov 14, 2006.

Hello everyone,

This forum is great and I really like it.

Please I need your sincere comments about this website www.WealthyAffiliate.com

I want to go into affiliate marketing but I also want a program where I can be taught the rudiments as I move along. This site promises such, but do you know about it?

And if you have other suggestions for me, please let me hear from you.

Also if you're someone who can provide mentorship to others please I am ready too.

Thanks.
    Pat

ozim400, Nov 14, 2006 IP
  2. kajsng

kajsng Peon

Best Answers:
    Try searching google for "wealthyaffiliate review", "wealthyaffiliate scam", "wealthyaffiliate ripoff" etc and see what turns up.

I searched a bit and couldn't find very much in terms of bad reviews / complaints about it, but that could just be due to lots of shills. You'll need to search deeper to see if that's the case.

kajsng, Nov 14, 2006 IP
  3. HonestHelp

HonestHelp Guest

Best Answers:
    Looks like it must have been a scam site....

So... to keep a good affiliate good you can't tell anyone. Hrmm..
    Okee

HonestHelp, Nov 14, 2006 IP
  4. Franck S

Franck S Peon

Best Answers:
    It's not a Scam site! (Although) I am not a member.

I am a member of Affilorama, and there is a lot of members from wealthy affiliate there too. That's how I know that WA is not a scam.

Anyway, you have 30 days to try.

You can also try affilorama. I am there, and it is the only membership I am involved in now.

Don't hesitate to ask me for more infos.

Franck S, Nov 17, 2006 IP
  5. ozim400

ozim400 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks Franck,

I received your PM. I first heard about Affilorama program from Allan Gardyne.

It is very interesting...

ozim400, Nov 18, 2006 IP
  6. Franck S

Franck S Peon

Best Answers:
    No probs ozim400,

Allan rocks.

I always ask him for advices since I am online. He is one of the most honest person ot there.

Franck S, Nov 18, 2006 IP
  7. visit_faraz

visit_faraz Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hey, what makes you think it is a scam site.
    It is very much a real site offering real support to people and they teach good marketing skills to people.
    I have joined a week ago and am still getting familiar and reading the forum posts. There is so much to learn there.

Please dont keep sitting on the fence. If you are afraid that you will lose your money then maybe you could come and post a comment on Squidoo lens so that when you join I will send you half of the cost to your paypal account.

Will that help you? you can view my lens here -- Wealthy Affiliate

Hope this helps you to make your decision.

bye,
    faraz

visit_faraz, Mar 24, 2007 IP
  8. amberleaf35

amberleaf35 Guest

Best Answers:
    no its not a scam site,i joined for a month but i cancelled but only due to the fact that i could'nt afford it,lol.
    but anyway in that month i checked the place out and i thought it was a really cool place with tons of useful advice and plus the fact that travis hangs out there and shares a lot of information for nothing is cool to!
    but i do think it is geared towards people that want to use google adwords or paid advertising which is something i'm not interested in at the moment,but other than that i think if you can afford the monthly subscription then you will learn alot and its well worth it.

amberleaf35, Mar 24, 2007 IP
  9. LazyMom

LazyMom Banned

Best Answers:
    I've been a member since November, and It is a wonderful site.

No scam there! Kyle and Carson are also unveiling some good stuff this year just for members.

I've really enjoyed being a member. You can read my review lens at squidoo. http://www.squidoo.com/WealthyAffiliateSuccess/

LazyMom, Mar 24, 2007 IP
  10. reapr

reapr Peon

Best Answers:
    The thing I need to ask is this. Is there anything significant that I can learn at Wealthy Affiliate that I can't learn here? Thanks anyone for your comments.

reapr, Apr 3, 2007 IP
  11. xscream9

xscream9 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, definitely. The Wealthy Affiliate community is built entirely around affiliate marketing and goes much more in depth on how to be successful and what steps are necessary. I just checked the total member count and it's now at 3400 with over 40,000 posts.

Everyone always ask the question (I did myself), "What will I learn that I can't on these free forums." .... well, the first thing I noticed when I signed-up was the quality of posts and the information that was shared in the forums. Since it is a private forum, people disclose A LOT more of what works, what doesn't and how to set up profitable campaigns.... sign-up for their free newsletter if you haven't already and you'll get a better idea of what they are about.

http://wealthyaffiliate.askindex.info/

xscream9, Apr 3, 2007 IP
  12. visit_faraz

Best Answers:
    Well, you ask what makes it different than a free forum and what will you learn there .
    Well, actually first of all the disadvantage in a free forum is that there are so many things being tried out. so many different marketing techniques being applied that a person who is trying to start gets confused about what he/she wants to do and keeps jumping from one thing to another.

Thus the advantage you get there is focus and a shortening of your learning curve since you will getting tutorials on what to do and the forum support( I really like the forum support) where the mentors help you.

I have joined wealthy affiliate and I have noticed the changes in my thinking. It is really a different level of thinking. You dont just follow techniques set by another marketer. You become a marketer.

All that said , I think that actually wealthy affiliate is not for everyone and may not suit some people. To find out if it can suit you or not-- Please visit my blog, where I talk about it --- wealthy affiliate blog.

Hope this helps.
    bye,
    faraz

visit_faraz, Apr 5, 2007 IP
  13. reapr

reapr Peon

Best Answers:
    I notice you mentioned you have noticed the changes in your thinking and it is a different level of thinking. May I ask have you been doing this for long or just new to affiliate marketing? If you have been doing this for say over a year have you gained any real value that has increased you bottom line?
    Thanks for you comments.

reapr, Apr 5, 2007 IP
  14. visit_faraz

Best Answers:
    Hi reapr,
    Seems like you are really having some problems making a decision.
    You know what . Send me a pm so that we could talk on msn or yahoo messenger.

I would like to show you something!! Some of the Inside stuff!! ;)

And please, please -- whatever I show you --keep it a secret.

bye,
    faraz

visit_faraz, Apr 5, 2007 IP
  15. Fewleftstanding

Fewleftstanding Peon

Best Answers:
    If anyone has questions about Wealthy Affiliate, shoot me a pm.

Err, if I bumped the thread, I didn't mean to..I looked at the date after I posted. Sorry.

Fewleftstanding, Apr 21, 2007 IP
  16. kingrage

kingrage Peon

Best Answers:
    All ebook sites like this are a huge waste of money.

kingrage, Apr 21, 2007 IP
  17. reapr

reapr Peon

Best Answers:
    I joined I have no regrets ... :D

reapr, Apr 21, 2007 IP
  18. mystickcal

mystickcal Active Member

Best Answers:
    WealthyAffiliate is actually a really nice site and as the rest have stated its not a scam site, the only real complaint I have is that while the forums are constantly updated, it seems that alot of their actual articles in their learning resources section is a little outdated. Most of the articles are from 2005 if you look at the dates. However, I think there is still alot of good information there and you can always cancel after your first month if you don't believe there is.

I canceled after a month, but only because I own my own set of paid forums for affiliates, which if you search the forum has gotten tons of good reviews. (shameless plug) :D

mystickcal, Apr 21, 2007 IP
  19. kingrage

kingrage Peon

Best Answers:
    Any information that these ebook sites or whatever you want to call them provide, can be found for free on forums.

kingrage, Apr 21, 2007 IP
  20. reapr

reapr Peon

Best Answers:
    BTW its not an ebook site or whatever you want to call it. Have you actually been a member so you can be qualified or repected enough to pass judgement. Can you provide any proof?

reapr, Apr 21, 2007 IP