1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can I receive money on my unverified paypal account?

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by saurabhj, Apr 4, 2007.

Hello everybody,

I just want to know that Can I receive and then request money from my unverified(No Credit Or Debit Card) paypal account?

saurabhj, Apr 4, 2007 IP
    Comfis likes this.
  2. deluxdon

deluxdon Catch Me If You Can...!!!™ Staff

Best Answers:
    Do you mean that you want to withdraw money from your unverified paypal account :confused: If yes then you'll definately withdraw funds from your unverified paypal account but maximum monthly withdrawal limit is $500 and total lifetime withdrawal limit is $3000 for unverified paypal account.

deluxdon, Apr 4, 2007 IP
    Disguised likes this.
  3. louislim2

louislim2 Banned

Best Answers:
    Definately NO! SInce you have the account, but you didnt put anything,no key in debit card or credit card, so you can't able to complete the transaction. Please get a card first! At least US debit card! :D

louislim2, Apr 4, 2007 IP
  4. techo

techo Peon

Best Answers:
    You can, but it's not recommended by paypal to deal with unverified members. Most people don't because there is no protection against them in case of fraud. I hope this help :)

techo, Apr 4, 2007 IP
  5. pebbleworm

pebbleworm Peon

Best Answers:
    Techno is right, your unverified PayPal can receive money from other PayPal accounts where it is allowed (PayPal has a list of countries where they don't allow accounts to RECEIVE money other than from your Credit Cards).

PayPal will also allow you to send money from your unverified account, like if you want to cash it out, but there is a spending limit.

pebbleworm, Apr 4, 2007 IP
  6. raje_2000_21

raje_2000_21 Peon

Best Answers:
    you can withdraw from paypal with a unverified account. But there is one condition you can't withdraw more than 500$ in a month. Get yourself verified with Debit or Credit card.

raje_2000_21, Apr 4, 2007 IP
  7. saurabhj

saurabhj Banned

Best Answers:
    Thanks buddies for your kind replies.

Now can anyone from India knows which indian debit cards are allowed in paypal? ;)

saurabhj, Apr 4, 2007 IP
  8. uttoransen

uttoransen Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    first of all, you can withdraw $500 a month which is about Rs 20,000 and it is enough for a starter. $3000 life time is also enough. only the $100 sending is a problem. you can only send $100 to any other paypal account:mad: .

there is no limit of reciving, you can recive as much money as you want in your paypal account!!:D

if you want greater options, like withdraw $2500 a month:eek: , you need a credit card. for indians, i suggest you visa, but then it should be on your own name, the card must be yours!
    and if someone gets into your paypal account, he can withdraw any ammount from your bank account, perhaps your credit limit or something.

if you still want to verify, it is up to you!!:rolleyes:

uttoransen, Apr 4, 2007 IP
  9. seojames

seojames Banned

Best Answers:
    I have seen some VCC cards available on this forum which seem ideal for those of you without a credit card.

seojames, Apr 4, 2007 IP
  10. ewriter

ewriter Banned

Best Answers:
    Its not legal to verify your paypal account using vcc, instead use CC, in case of problem you should submit cc statement then what will you do?

ewriter, Apr 4, 2007 IP
  11. Disguised

Disguised Notable Member

Best Answers:
    It's not illegal at all to verify a PayPal account with Virtual Credit Card (as it is not mentioned anywhere about that) but VCC defeats the actually purpose of adding a credit card to your PayPal account that is to verify your identity. I would never recommend to verify using a VCC instead go for a real credit Card and enjoy PayPal.

Disguised, Apr 4, 2007 IP
  12. louislim2

louislim2 Banned

Best Answers:
    Visa, Master or American Express. This is worldwide usage, i suggest those card that can withdraw money from any country you like! So the above are the best!:D

louislim2, Apr 4, 2007 IP
  13. srinivasmbbs

srinivasmbbs Peon

Best Answers:
    Like others said. You can recieve money from a sender..

srinivasmbbs, Sep 6, 2010 IP
  14. Earn Easy

Earn Easy Active Member

Best Answers:
    yes why not ... u can get unlimited money. but u can transfer only 500$. there is sending limit fr unverified accounts.

Earn Easy, Sep 7, 2010 IP