1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

regarding automated softwares

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by dracula, Apr 3, 2007.

Can anyone tell me about free softwares through which i can autosubmit my website to search engines and directories. Is there any software that i can use for trial period and that offer full features.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks and Regards,

Mick

dracula, Apr 3, 2007 IP
  2. frankcow

frankcow Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    frankcow, Apr 3, 2007 IP
    seojig likes this.
  3. seojig

seojig Well-Known Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    goto this url http://digixmas.com/
    register your salves and download its free software.
    which provide fully automated, half automated and manual directory submission services.but they have own directory lists.

seojig, Apr 3, 2007 IP
  4. sabian1982

sabian1982 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I agree - 99% of people use either yahoo, msn or google - theres no real point in going beyond!

sabian1982, Apr 3, 2007 IP
    seojig likes this.
  5. seo_expert

seo_expert Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    WebCEO can be one.

But Autosubmit should not be used as Google doesn't advice it.

seo_expert, Apr 3, 2007 IP
  6. uttoransen

uttoransen Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    i will suggest you the download.com as you can search a lot of such tools. i have found many such tools but never used them.

i always perfer full manual submissions, am setting up a service, and am looking foreword to launch it soon!!:)

uttoransen, Apr 3, 2007 IP
  7. dracula

dracula Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks all of you

dracula, Apr 3, 2007 IP
  8. RH78

RH78 Peon

Best Answers:
    I would not recommend using automatic submission software. Mainly for the simple reason that any directory that is worth submitting to will have barriers in place to prevent auto submissions. And with that you would be putting your link is crappy and worthless directory. Directories that are any good you will have to manually submit your site. Yes, it can be a long and tedious process, but it will be worth a lot more than just clicking a few buttons.

Also, not all directories will allow for the same format. Yes, there are many that use the same template but there are those that will restrict or require certain aspects of your link submission. For instance, your description. Some directories allow for only 200 characters where some require a minimum of 250 characters. If you use an auto submit program, then your submission will automatically be rejected. Then you would have to go back into the program and re-type the description to fit the requirements for that one directory. It would be more efficient to just type it in on the submission form for the directory directly.

But that is my 2 cents.

RH78, Apr 3, 2007 IP