1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Does google Ban site or bans account?

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by paidhosting, Mar 29, 2007.

Hello,
    When google removes your account aka bans your account, does it also ban your domain also and preventing ads to be displayed on them ?

paidhosting, Mar 29, 2007 IP
  2. Adpubster

Adpubster Peon

Best Answers:
    Either/or/both/depends If your account is banned, doesn't matter if you can display ads or not does it :)

Adpubster, Mar 29, 2007 IP
  3. FanAddict

FanAddict Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Well if they ban your account, do they ban ALL domains under it? Or just the domain(s) in question?

I'm not banned (and hope I won't be.....) but I just thought that might help some people :) lol

FanAddict, Mar 29, 2007 IP
  4. mjewel

mjewel Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, they can ban the domain - which is why you have to be careful about buying a website that was banned.

mjewel, Mar 29, 2007 IP
  5. paidhosting

paidhosting Peon

Best Answers:
    K do they just ban domain from displaying google ads or they also blacklist the domain ? And do they ban sites listed in the Channels ?

6. PinoyIto

PinoyIto Notable Member

Best Answers:
    If your violation is click fraud then they will only ban your account but if your violation is putting your ads to site that have adult content, gambling, warez, guns, and other offensive content they will only ban the domain...

PinoyIto, Mar 29, 2007 IP
  7. paidhosting

paidhosting Peon

Best Answers:
    Weight google does not allow adult or gambling links? Than how come users with directories run google ads on them cause most have gambling websites ? Recently google blocked running ads on my site http://www.h-log.com/submit.php as i had placed the ads in the wrong spot.

But they never mentioned anything about they not allowing ads to be run on my site cause it has both adult and gambling sites links. Now i am sure they reviewed my site thoroughly before reactivating ads on the site.

So can you please explain what you mean that they do not allow ads on adult/gambling site? Is it for those those sites specially designed for adult/gambling etc?

8. PinoyIto

PinoyIto Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Content not linked

PinoyIto, Mar 29, 2007 IP
  9. Adpubster

Adpubster Peon

Best Answers:
    lol, that's why I was a bit vague and all-inclusive...until the details are known, there's no one particular answer.

If the account is banned, you have the added fun of trying to get reinstated.

Adpubster, Mar 29, 2007 IP