1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Does Digg Traffic Cause Any Adsense Problem ?

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by Gunda, Mar 27, 2007.

Hello Guys

I Was Wondering Many People Digg And Get Traffic Does This Affect Adsense Earnings In Anyway Because i Am Sure google knows the reffers also

thanks

Gunda, Mar 27, 2007 IP
  2. Bombaywala

Bombaywala Peon

Best Answers:
    No - how you get traffic is not Google's business. However if you get click fraud then definitely it raise a flag.

Bombaywala, Mar 27, 2007 IP
  3. wissam

wissam Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    sorry, you are right at a point, but not always, cheap traffic from exchanges, auto surfers, myspace and other social networks will get you smart priced ....
    with DIGG it's not a problem ...
    hell sure it's their business who is going to pay you ?

wissam, Mar 27, 2007 IP
  4. Mara

Mara Peon

Best Answers:
    If you get traffic from any of those traffic exchange programs like trafficswarm, etc. it is their business. Once I received a warning from Google saying smt. like "we have detected that you are getting invalid clicks or displays from users of third party programs that are paid to surf or urged to surf in any other way. These programs include but is not limited to automated surf sites, paid surf, surf for hits or click exchange sites. If we continue to detect such invalid clicks or displays we can close your account."

Yes, they can see all kinds of referrers to your site. But the likes of Digg is not included because they are social sharing platforms. People who really read and like your content submit it to Digg, etc. for other people to benefit. In fact, (as far as I know) Google gives more credit to links coming to your site from such social sharing programs.

Mara, Mar 27, 2007 IP
  5. rcj662

rcj662 Guest

Best Answers:
    Traffic exchanges are against terms. If your getting paid for images being shown traffic exchanges drive up profits and no one really is going to site to see it but just using traffic exchange.

Digg is fine.

rcj662, Mar 27, 2007 IP
  6. Tearabite

Tearabite Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I made it to the front page of Digg... Twice...
    Wasn't a problem, but the first time i did replace my Adsense with YPN on that page for the first day or so (because I was paranoid) - that was about 8 months ago, and i still get several hundred visitors per day from that Digg post..

Google doesn't have a problem with Digg, because it's legitimate traffic.. the only bad thing is that Diggers are not clickers... For me the thousands of backlinks that came from hitting it on Digg are more valuable than any revenue it generated..

Tearabite, Mar 27, 2007 IP
  7. you_bad

you_bad Peon

Best Answers:
    digg is waste , i have read some where diggers making click bombed

you_bad, Mar 27, 2007 IP
  8. BonusOnline

BonusOnline Peon

Best Answers:
    Sorry, I don't have any idea.

But what I got is, after I installed some additional elements into my blog. It's interfered and make something wrong, then I take it out. Always. I don;t know why?

BonusOnline, Mar 27, 2007 IP
  9. Bombaywala

Bombaywala Peon

Best Answers:
    Well of course if you use black techniques to bring traffic G is not going to like that because of the impressions. I am only talking about traffic generated via links, articles, etc. not auto surfers or anything alike!

Bombaywala, Mar 28, 2007 IP
  10. butterfingers

butterfingers Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You might need to email google straight away. It may raise a flag.

butterfingers, Mar 28, 2007 IP
  11. you_bad

you_bad Peon

Best Answers:
    everyone know send email to google for clear the problems , ok then why we are discusing here ?

you_bad, Mar 28, 2007 IP