1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Might this be the sh*t that sets it all off?

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by AGS, Mar 23, 2007.

1. Arnie

Arnie Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The soldiers will be charged for spying.
    Looks like a lengthy process this time, although knowing that the charges were the same the last time and were dropped after a couple of days.
    Since the whole situation has changed, they will also try to press their "diplomats" out.

Arnie, Mar 25, 2007 IP
  2. charliepage

charliepage Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I don't know what Iran is trying to do here. I know some here think Ahmadinejad is crazy and such but he is nothing of the such. He might have some crazy ideas but everything they have done, including kidnapping has had a motive, goal and reason.

But the only thing I see from this is furthering tensions, possibly making the US more aggressive as well as the UK and less approval from the West (civilians) and around the world aside from terrorists. Hopefully Iran just returns the soldiers soon.

charliepage, Mar 25, 2007 IP
  3. d16man

d16man Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If its like last time, its just for publicity....however, Iran wants a nuke so bad that they would probably actually kill these brits...that would incite britian to retaliate thereby bringing the mad moolahs a reason to launch a nuke...WW4 here we come.

d16man, Mar 25, 2007 IP
  4. AGS

AGS Notable Member

Best Answers:
    The biggest problem is that the neocons are just itching to have a go at Iran, that much is clear.

The POODLE himself one Mr Anthony Blair is saying that "Iran's detention of 15 Royal Navy personnel is "unjustified and wrong."

Let us just hope and pray that these people are released as soon as possible.

The neocons do not want that, they need an excuse to attack Iran as they have been waiting for for at least the last few years, most sane people know that an attack on Iran would be suicidal because Iran would be a much tougher opponent than Iraq was. Not to mention all the unnecessary deaths on top of all the unnecessary deaths so far in Iraq and Afghanistan, including thousands of American soldiers.

As a footnote for crazy neocon supporters like GTech, Big Willy, lorien and all the rest of the crazy gang, if you think an attack on Iran is a good idea stop typing your standard rhetoric here in the P&R forum here at DP and get your boots on and go and fight.

AGS, Mar 25, 2007 IP
  5. shahab6

shahab6 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Iran just wants to trade those sailor with the 5 people that US took. We just have to wait and see if they will trade or not. I'm 99% sure the trade will happen.

shahab6, Mar 25, 2007 IP
  6. d16man

d16man Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    true...I think the trade will happen also, however, if Iran sends more Rev. guards to iraq, you can bet that they will be captured...

d16man, Mar 25, 2007 IP
  7. AGS

AGS Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Either way let's just hope this is resolved soon without any more death and destruction in the Middle East.

I already called this as being the sh*t that sets another disaster off, because I know how the Illuminati work.

I'm hoping that I'm proven wrong on this one.

AGS, Mar 25, 2007 IP
  8. charliepage

Best Answers:
    5, I thought it was 2 or 3? (the one that is cooperating and then another one or two) Either way I agree that they're going to "try" that, but I really doubt the US is going to give up such high level targets and if they want those men, considering it is the US that captured them, why didn't they get US soldiers?

charliepage, Mar 25, 2007 IP
  9. shahab6

shahab6 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I guess at that time it was the British that were in their water not US.

shahab6, Mar 25, 2007 IP
  10. Toopac

Toopac Peon

Best Answers:
    Yea because you are feeling very nervous for Iran, when your supposed to be British (get a life)

Toopac, Mar 26, 2007 IP
  11. d16man

d16man Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

Its AGS' way of supporting the terrorists while pretending to care for his own people....the real AGS would say "stupid tony blair...they deserve to die because they listened to the illuminati leader."

d16man, Mar 26, 2007 IP
  12. iatbm

iatbm Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    You are disgusting ...

While I don't always support AGS, he is clearly not supporting any terrorists.

It is just your way of discrediting someone by calling him terrorist. That way you in your perverted way try to eliminate people out of debate. If this don't work you find some minor unimportant thing someone said that you don't understand ( remember ? ) and keep pushing that ....

Get over yourself and grow up. When you send us some photos how you fight terrorists then we will listen to your furious pro-war words. Photos of you with military uniform will do also....since we know you have not experienced any combat nor military service we laugh already ....

The best fighters for freedom are those behind keyboard like d16man :rolleyes:

iatbm, Mar 26, 2007 IP
    Crazy_Rob likes this.
  13. Crazy_Rob

Crazy_Rob I seen't it!

Best Answers:
    d16, if you're going to play with the big boys, then you can't go running home to mommy when they say something you don't like.

In other words, stop reporting posts! :rolleyes:

Crazy_Rob, Mar 26, 2007 IP
  14. d16man

d16man Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    appreciate you getting in the middle of a conversation that you were not a part of....If you would read my other posts you would know that I am not in the military...one does not need to be in the military to support the military. Also, you would know that the military wouldn't have me anyway, since I have bad vision and flat feet...I applied to the air force academy before I went to college, got turned down for those two reasons...I would be happy to dig up my grandfathers or my dad's or my brother's military uniforms, put them on, and take a picture for you if that is what you want though...

someone got up on the wrong side of the bed this morning...btw, nice try rob...

d16man, Mar 26, 2007 IP
  15. Crazy_Rob

Crazy_Rob I seen't it!

Best Answers:
    Nice try? WTF!?

You call people terrorist supporters and then call foul when someone takes offense. :rolleyes:

Crazy_Rob, Mar 26, 2007 IP
  16. charliepage

Best Answers:
    So far it seems like Iran thoroughly planned this so for some reason they captured British soldiers and I can't say it makes sense.

charliepage, Mar 26, 2007 IP
  17. swapnil90

swapnil90 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    How many fights man ??

STOP !!

swapnil90, Mar 26, 2007 IP
  18. sar420

sar420 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Ok this event was truly bad...

but name calling should not have been done in this thread..whenever opinion is tilted to an extreme in international forums like theses, the thread becomes useless...

sar420, Mar 26, 2007 IP
  19. d16man

d16man Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you knew the "relationship" that AGS and I have on this subject (as well as others who are a part of that) we constantly banter back and forth...its a daily thing..not sure why we do it, but we do...my response was that someone who was not a part of that conversation came in and attempted to get in the middle of it, without knowing what was going on...he attacked me for no reason.

The same can be said of me calling AGS a terrorist supporter and Iatbm saying that I can't fight terrorists without a uniform...day in, day out.

d16man, Mar 26, 2007 IP
  20. Briant

Briant Peon

Best Answers:
    [​IMG]

Who says marijuana isn't bad for you? Maybe it was laced :confused:

Briant, Mar 26, 2007 IP