1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I will help you earn money via AzoogleAds.

Discussion in 'Services' started by mystickcal, Mar 18, 2007.

Okay, this is my first time doing something like this, but I'm currently making about $5000 dollars a month (PROFIT) using azoogleads and ppc. Basically I drive traffic to landing pages with azoogle ads offers using google adwords, yahoo search marketing and msn adcenter.

I'm willing to teach 10 people how to do this and make a profit. The details are below.

The cost is $250 and this is what you get.

I will help you create your ppc campaigns and also help you get some landing pages up, you will be required to buy anything you need (a domain name) You can get a .info for 99 cents from godaddy.

I will guarantee that you will make at least 250 PROFIT within 2 weeks or I will give you a full refund of your 250.

I'm only going to teach you the basics, you will not learn alot of advance stuff from me, but I do guarantee that you will make your 250 back within 2 weeks.

So why am I doing this you ask? Well, I'm wanting to start a new project and need some startup cash quickly. You don't have to sign up under my azoogle ads affiliate code, but that would be appreciated as trust me this is going to change your life.

Like I said, I'm not promising you will be rich, but you can easily get started with what I will teach you.

Like I said, I guarantee that you will make your 250 dollars back within 2 weeks of starting your ppc campaign.

If you want anymore details post your questions here, but basically pay me 250 and I will teach you to make money with affiliates. I will only do this with azoogle as I only truely know their system the best as its who I use. Once again I guarantee you will make the 250 back within 2 weeks.

Okay, so right after I post this I get a PM and the person asks me well what if I lose money.

So.... If you lose money, not only will I refund your 250 dollars, I will also pay you whatever you lose. Its a win win situation I need startup money for a new project and you want to learn how to do affiliate marketing.

please remember I'm only going to teach 10 people this max because I only need roughly 2500 dollars for startup money for this new project, so after those 10 people its done. In fact I would rather do one person for 2500 dollars and guarantee they will make 2500 back within 2 months, but I didnt' think i would get a response for that, but if you are interested in that let me know.

mystickcal, Mar 18, 2007 IP
    artarmon42 and slava like this.
  2. Juls

Juls Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    who will pick the niche or the azoogle offer? will you design the landing page and what not?

you will create the campaign on all adwords, ysm & msn ad center?

will these be competing with your own current ppc campaigns?

how much are you spending each month to net $5000 a month?

Juls, Mar 18, 2007 IP
  3. mystickcal

mystickcal Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'm spending about 1000 a month to make the 5000, so I'm seeing an ROI of 400%

I will pick the niche, and no it won't be competing against me, but it may be competing against some of the other people I do, however 10 people isn't going to change how saturated a market is or isn't. You will also have my aim, yahoo, and msn messanger name which you can get anyways just back looking at my profile, and also I will give you my personal cell number to help you for the 2 weeks after your campaign is running.

I will also help with your landing pages, but you should at least try to do some, as I'm only going to help you earn that first money if you want to earn more, you will have to take it from there. So by knowing how to create landing pages that will help, but to be honest I don't create any of my own landing pages, I outsource all of them.

4. SUP3RNOVA

SUP3RNOVA Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yep, mystickcal got me started in affiliate marketing and taught me the basics, and now I'm making about $500/week with it.

SUP3RNOVA, Mar 18, 2007 IP
  5. mystickcal

mystickcal Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Just so you all know, this wasn't a paid service, as I said I'm only doing this for 10 people max, I helped sup3rnova because we became partners in alot of projects so it was in my best interest to teach him.

6. Juls

Juls Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    is cpa offers good for ppc?

i was always under the impression most cpa offers were too played out like ringtone offers unless you can figure out some lateral keywords/phrases.

$250 is a lot but maybe worthwhile.

In the past couple of weeks i have already invested $550 into similar offers. So another $250 is quite in investment, guarantee or not.

Juls, Mar 18, 2007 IP
  7. Tmnoonan

Tmnoonan Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am interested. How come you can't spend just 1/2 month's pay to fund your new project? Can you PM me more contact info and details about yourself?

Thanks

Tmnoonan, Mar 18, 2007 IP
  8. Juls

Juls Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Wow nice. :) definitely sounds good. glad he helped you to improve the quality of your life.

How much time does it take to make that $500 a week, i assume in profit?

With ppc things are ever changing and needs constant attention.

Juls, Mar 18, 2007 IP
  9. Juls

Juls Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    good point as azoogle pays net 15 :)

Juls, Mar 18, 2007 IP
  10. mystickcal

mystickcal Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    This will all be cpa, like ringtones, dating, etc <-- might not be those two, but might be one of those two.

I'm sorry you have invested 550 so far and have nothing to show for it, but all I can do is offer a guarentee that you will make back the 250 within 2 weeks and when I say 250 I mean profit, not 100 spent on adwords and 250 made so really only 150 profit, I mean 250 PROFIT. And once I teach you, it will be alot easier for you to grow that number quickly and easily. Totally up to you, I don't force anyone to do anything.

Also, I can only do this through paypal just so everyone knows, as I just got another pm asking payment method.

11. mystickcal

mystickcal Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Because I do this stuff as a job now so its my only income and most of it goes into other sites I have already or to bills :) 2 new cars, a house payment, a kid, etc aren't cheap :)

Also please note, this payment is for me helping you, as stated in the first thread you will also have to pay for a domain name or domain names and also for your ppc program, but you can get coupons easily to start :)

Like I said, I'm not going to make you rich, but I will get you started right and teach you the basics and guarantee you will make a profit.

12. neiq

neiq Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    will we need adwords for this ?

neiq, Mar 18, 2007 IP
  13. mystickcal

mystickcal Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    No, I will probably have you use yahoo search marketing and msn adcenter to start.

14. mystickcal

mystickcal Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    1 spot has been sold via pm, this offer will not last long, so jump on while you can. As soon as I receive the money in my paypal account, I will give you my cellphone number and we can get started asap, as I'm sure you want to earn that money back quickly :) Unless of course I'm sleeping in which case I will respond in the morning.

Also if you don't have long distance as long as you live in the united states, I can call you no problem.

15. theduke56789

theduke56789 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'm interested. Sending a PM

theduke56789, Mar 18, 2007 IP
  16. mystickcal

mystickcal Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Sounds good, awaiting your pm :)

17. Juls

Juls Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    only $297 seems to have been a waste so far ;-)

Juls, Mar 18, 2007 IP
    SEOLinker likes this.
  18. Juls

Juls Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    hmm kk

Can you give a more detailed step by step plan on how this will work out?

How would it work, if we dont have as much time as you to devote to this?

I am already busy most of the day, so dont exactly have a lot of free time.

Juls, Mar 18, 2007 IP
  19. neiq

neiq Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    How many spots are taken so far ? So in addition to the $297 how much do we need for promotion

neiq, Mar 18, 2007 IP
  20. mystickcal

mystickcal Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Its not 297, its only 250 also, about the time issue, once this is setup it requires no time to keep it running thats the great thign about it, and as stated this is 2 weeks from when we start your campaign, meaning if you only have 20 mins a day to work on it and it takes us a week to get it all setup, then it will actually be 3 weeks that you will see your money back, cause I said 250 profit within 2 weeks from when we start your campaign. So time isn't an issue.