1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

One line signup and mulitple product selections.

Discussion in 'Optigold ISP' started by Mia, Feb 26, 2007.

Hello, I have multiple options to choose in my online signup process. For instance, I have one drop down menu selection for monthly dedicated servers (3 different choices). You can choose only one. Then the next option is for options like RAM, then HD upgrades. When someone selects only a stock dedicated server, the product code is injected into the billing cycle item product listing properly.

However, if they add another option, like RAM, that next product code is also injected into the same billing cycle item.

How can I fix this problem?

Thanx.

Mia, Feb 26, 2007 IP
    Alis likes this.
  2. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    When you say "same billing cycle item", can you give an example? Like 2 product IDs on a single line item, or?

digitalpoint, Mar 13, 2007 IP
  3. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Exactly, ie., more than one product ID. For example, lets say you can choose, one of three dedicated servers. Then you can also choose options, including additional ram or a larger HD. The RAM and HD are all different product ID's. So what happens when the form appends it enters the product ID for the dedicated server they chose, the RAM and HD and enters all three product ID's into the same billing cycle item, hence negating the product/amount etc., completely.

Mia, Mar 14, 2007 IP
  4. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Hmmm... are you using the default Optigold ISP web interface files? Almost sounds like the field names on the html form are the same for 2 different fields.

digitalpoint, Mar 15, 2007 IP
  5. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    I'm using Optiskin, but the problem first occured using the default files and is reproducable using either the default or the optiskin versions.

Mia, Mar 16, 2007 IP