1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I will sell your Articles

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by Wordsmith, Mar 9, 2007.

Hi Guys

I am looking for good quality writers to write sets of 10 articles on one topic. Topic is your choice. Each article 300 words. I will be selling these packages and you will receive $50 per set of 10.
    I have many clients looking for all subjects. Once your articles are sold you will be paid immediately.

For further info please - I will respond to your emails

Thanks guys

Wordsmith, Mar 9, 2007 IP
  2. Wordsmith

Wordsmith Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0

Can I just clear up a few thoughts that I have been wanting to spit out for a while.

I have run a successful writing company with a turnover in excess of 400K for 2 years now. When I started out I took on any writer from wherever and aimed at low low prices. Mistake number one was to think I could get the quality required by expecting to pay a couple of dollars for 500 word articles. I don't hide the fact that this is what I did and it proved disastrous. We lost almost every client we had mainly because we did not use English first language writers.

This is not a slant on offshore writers as I admire anyone that can speak or write in more than one language. I am English and live in France but I know my French can never ever be perfect.

Once I made the decision to hire only English mother tongue writers turned things around for my company. Even then I had to hire Editors to oversee the work. We get no work from our website in fact all of our work is referral. The point I make is that I have worked hard to hit a certain standard and I still have to compromise by not pricing my ourselves out of the market. I would dearly love to pay our writers a lot more than I do but I do believe that our rates are higher than most and writers get paid weekly.

We service major web clients whom return again and again because they trust our quality. I guess when you see ads of 500 words for a couple of dollars then that’s your choice but we are finding more and more that the search engines are getting extremely fussy and simply throwing a load of keywords down on an article is proving worthless.

I think the moral of my story is you get what you pay for.

Good luck to all writers where ever you are as it's a tough occupation.

JohnT

Wordsmith, Mar 10, 2007 IP
    DeniseJ likes this.
  3. anthonyn

anthonyn Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I can write articles for you. I specialize in writing articles relating to "parenting" issues and "employer-employee", related topics.However, I can coner other topics too.

anthonyn, Jun 23, 2007 IP
  4. Sheen91

Sheen91 Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Email Sent
    Pm Sent

Sheen91, Jun 23, 2007 IP
  5. katebeswick

katebeswick Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am very interested and have sent you an email.

katebeswick, Jun 23, 2007 IP
  6. chrissie1101

chrissie1101 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Can you clarify? Is this like, we write the package and have to wait for it to be sold? Or are you going to pay upon work completion? What is expected turnaround time for the sale of one package for example? Thanks!

chrissie1101, Jun 23, 2007 IP
  7. shrine

shrine Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Same Question like chrissie there, please clarify. Im interested.

shrine, Jun 14, 2010 IP
  8. afra101010

afra101010 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    am intrested, will e-mail you. thanks

afra101010, Feb 16, 2011 IP
  9. trafficweb

trafficweb Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Could provide more information about your program. Are you concerned with quality at $5 per article?
    Thanks

trafficweb, May 15, 2011 IP