1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to get reinstated on Adsense EVEN if you think everything is lost

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by AdsenseChic, Dec 5, 2006.

1. snapplekid13

snapplekid13 Active Member

Best Answers:
    This is nuts LOL! I hope i never get banned and if i do... i'll use something else... no biggie :)

snapplekid13, Feb 20, 2007 IP
  2. master_06

master_06 Peon

Best Answers:
    first i'd like to congratulate you and second, i'd like to thank you for providing to us one of the best experiences that i have read in any forum and this means that your trust to this forum is high. and that makes us prooud also about that fact.;)

master_06, Feb 21, 2007 IP
  3. Aragorn

Aragorn Peon

Best Answers:
    The first time I put Adsense ads on my website, I used to click mercilessly :). No of clicks per day was twice what I'm having now, whereas pageview was about 1/10th of current :D.
    I got worried after knowing about their strict policy on click fraud. I was sure that I will be banned. I knew that they will be processing my account only after my earning crosses the $100 threshold. I had no other option but abandon my current Adsense account. Those sleepless days taught me something - Never ever click on Google Ads. Even now I don't click on Ads (irrespective of whether its on my site or not). If an ad grabs my attention, I point my mouse over the ad, get the site domain (from go to domain.com) and enters the address manually into the address bar.

And BTW, congrats on your success.

Aragorn, Feb 21, 2007 IP
  4. terry9

terry9 Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree, ever since i read this thread, i am constantly following it up. To my mind too, this thread is an asset to DP forum as rarely you will see somebody sharing his info so candidly and in genuinely helpful way.

BTW, i too got a mail from google that they suspect illegal activity and they reserve the right to recover ad credit or disab;le the account. I explained them every thing and actually got an excellent response from them and it is all fine. I too feel, if you are not doing any thing shady, google does appreciate your position

terry9, Feb 24, 2007 IP
  5. karantangri

karantangri Active Member

Best Answers:
    hey...this info was really helpful...thanks a tonne

karantangri, Feb 24, 2007 IP
  6. CountryBoy

CountryBoy Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    bybcous: More information please. Maybe there's a glimmer of hope for people who have been banned after all. Did you submit exactly the same information as the first time?

CountryBoy, Feb 24, 2007 IP
  7. ebiizz

ebiizz Guest

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your valid information, can you please give me the email address, since i have sent many mails but no reply from google.

ebiizz, Oct 16, 2008 IP
  8. barrybond

barrybond Peon

Best Answers:
    AdLogger was very useful but now unfortunately the development of AdLogger has been put to a halt due to the changes in the Google AdSense program.

Hope they manage to re-instate it again soon

Barry.

barrybond, Oct 20, 2008 IP