1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Adsense banned me. WHAT THE HELL?

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by shah2k, Feb 15, 2007.

1. joecool6101

joecool6101 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Google wants to suck every penny out of you they can!

joecool6101, Feb 17, 2007 IP
  2. netpox

netpox Active Member

Best Answers:
    Google is too secretive about their adsense program. They wont tell you anything, i once got a lot of clicks and emailed them to verify if they were valid and they wouldnt even confirm if they are or not. They just said we will continue monitoring your stats.

netpox, Feb 17, 2007 IP
  3. giraph

giraph Guest

Best Answers:
    Yeah they should definitely just release every way in which their program works, that way WE can make sure THEY'RE not cheating US, because it is OUR money after all right?!?! And I mean personally, I trust that I know more than Google about whether my clicks are valid or not. Maybe then we could all click fraud them because we'd know exactly how their program detects everything! You guys are sad. =\

giraph, Feb 17, 2007 IP
    minstrel likes this.
  4. morphis

morphis Peon

Best Answers:
    Netpox, I have done this too, but they did confirm with me everything was fine.

My only question left for shah2k, assuming everything I can gather on this thread is true.

Did anyone else have access to your Adsense account? Could anyone you know, have gotten your password?

morphis, Feb 18, 2007 IP
  5. 30k Challenge

30k Challenge Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't give a flying monkey if they take fraudulent money back and credit it to the right place. It's when people get shut down because som monkey from Digital Point got jealous and click bombed them and then call them fraudulent in their goodbye email. Do you have any idea how many broken clickbots are running around the net daily clicking on any link they find? It's in just about any bulk traffic you purchase and pretty much everywhere else. Google runs their company like a 2 month old startup that is in over their head.

30k Challenge, Feb 18, 2007 IP
  6. codeber

codeber Peon

Best Answers:
    I think you may find that even if Google re-instates your account, they probably won't pay out the money you earnt already.

codeber, Feb 18, 2007 IP
  7. minstrel

minstrel Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Precisely. This post is like a voice of sanity in the midst of hysteria.

minstrel, Feb 18, 2007 IP
  8. shah2k

shah2k Peon

Best Answers:
    no one had access to my adsense account and i dont think anyone could have gotten my password.

i would not know if someone "click bombed" me or whatever because my daily earnings ranged from $40 to $90. Usually $90 on fri-sunday and the rest of the time it was around $40-$50.

shah2k, Feb 18, 2007 IP
  9. shah2k

shah2k Peon

Best Answers:
    Minstrel:

you first accused me and my site of fraud. then i show you my site and then you switch your position to that the content of my site had something to do with it.

you said my site was for adults by the looks of it (even though there were no pictures or mention of anything adult and the description of the site was written clearly on the front page)

then you said it was subscription based only (the same way DP is subscription based but you did not bother to click on "guest")

now i proved you wrong about my site then you come back to accuse me of clickfraud. it is obvious you have no intention in helping anyone or seeing things rationally but just making yourself feel better by accusing others of fraud.

i am not denying if someone clicked my ads multiple times or not but it was not me and i have no knowledge of it.

shah2k, Feb 18, 2007 IP
  10. minstrel

Best Answers:
    It was your site. Prove to Google it wasn't you and you'll be reinstated, assuming it's not a content issue (I'm not disputing that - I'm not going to pay to examine the content).

11. shah2k

shah2k Peon

Best Answers:
    how the hell am i going to prove to Google i did not do something especially when they wont tell me exactly what I did.

and you are showing your ignorance again because you apparently did not check out the site. you dont have to "pay" to join. Maybe you missed the large banner that says "FREE MEMBERSHIP".Everything is available as a "guest" you just need to register to respond on the forums or blogs, etc. how is that any different from myspace/youtube/digital point, etc.

i am going to say you stole my money now prove to me you did not. do you see how stupid your logic is?

shah2k, Feb 18, 2007 IP
  12. minstrel

Best Answers:
    Ok, shahk.

You're totally innocent. Google stole your money. You should sue them.

Now may I suggest you go and start that process instead of going on and on endlessly here?

Do you know how many "AdSense ripped me off" threads there are here and every other webmasters forum in the world? Do you know how many of those are started by blatant con artists?

So now you started one. Your story sounds just as full of holes as the rest. Period.

That's pretty much it.

What did you expect would happen in this thread? That someone from Google would read it and say, "Oops! This sounds like a real nice guy. Maybe we should just give him his money." :rolleyes:

13. shah2k

shah2k Peon

Best Answers:
    please tell me exactly how my "story sounds just as full of holes".

shah2k, Feb 18, 2007 IP
  14. minstrel

Best Answers:
    Sweet Jesus, shahk. Look at your own posts in this thread alone. They are full of inconsistencies - and that's just your own words.

15. shah2k

shah2k Peon

Best Answers:
    please point out one inconsistency.

you kept switching your viewpoints and now finally resort to that "you know what you did but i wont tell you" just like Google is doing.

shah2k, Feb 18, 2007 IP
  16. Icheb

Icheb Peon

Best Answers:
    Send them whatever logs you have and whatever additional information you may be able to cough up. So for the love of God stop crying here and start typing your mails.

Icheb, Feb 18, 2007 IP
  17. asian-girl-oops

asian-girl-oops Peon

Best Answers:
    Dont cry .Try to use adbrite instead.:p

asian-girl-oops, Feb 18, 2007 IP
  18. atulperx

atulperx Banned

Best Answers:
    Yes we can't say anything because our friend is upset . But i have one question it may be funny but if your friends fight with you just go to cyber cafe and start cliking on friends adds for two day , google i think will banned his account .Now their is gr8 question is their any solution if someone will do lik this with you .

It happened with me some web master taught my friend that if someone clik on webmasters google adds they got paid and that stupid fellow did that on my site:eek: . no problem with me because i just have earned $ 45 in one month , but their shold be any solution for this .

atulperx, Feb 18, 2007 IP
  19. Icheb

Icheb Peon

Best Answers:
    Learn English.

Icheb, Feb 18, 2007 IP
  20. joecool6101

joecool6101 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I Agree. Dont drop out of school :)

joecool6101, Feb 18, 2007 IP