1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

New Fragrance E-commerce Website with Domain and 800+ Products. Very Low Price.

Discussion in 'Sites' started by kayhere, Feb 14, 2007.

Hi All,

I have a brand new Fragrance E-commerce website with more than 800 products :).........It works on OS-Commerce. Fully Customized and i will not use this design for any other customer...... You get all the graphics and the complete website including the Domain....so, it's ready to launch :D

Have a look at

www.wholesalersperfume.com

The Domain is also quite catchy...The products are from a famous Dropshipper based in US. I can give you the details and the website is fully functional. Products are added into My-SQL database once a week. You have to manage the modifications once sold. It's very easy to do that i can give you the files if you want. There are more than 800 products in the site right now :eek:

Note: the website comes with the domain. I can shift it to you and you can host it anywhere.

i'm looking for a good offer..... i wanna start with a starting bid of $50

Starting Bid $50

Any reasonable price is appreciated :)

Again, this is a brand new website and there is no revenue so far. but, it's easy to sell(since the price are reasonable) and add sponsor links...i have set a 25% profit margin. You can add more if you want.

Cheers
    -Kay

kayhere, Feb 14, 2007 IP
  2. kayhere

kayhere Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    75.0% - 3
    kayhere, Feb 15, 2007 IP
  3. kayhere

kayhere Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    75.0% - 3
    got bid via pm for $50 :)

kayhere, Feb 16, 2007 IP
  4. FinanceGuy

FinanceGuy Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    $55 from me. Site needs some work though, e.g. return policy, etc. Otherwise, looks good.

FinanceGuy, Feb 16, 2007 IP
  5. toby

toby Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    75.0% - 9
    and how can the product be sent to buyer? what is the job for the buyer like? how to manage the site if someone buys the product?

toby, Feb 16, 2007 IP
  6. kayhere

kayhere Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    75.0% - 3
    Thanks FinanceGuy, for your interest..... but, i'm sorry. this site has been sold via pm :p

the product will be send to your buyer via USPS. but, you need not worry abt this b'cos the dropshipping company takes care of packaging and shipping :cool: .........The site buyers job is to register with this dropshipper, market ur site, manage orders online....and ofcourse you need to update the product database every week. That's easy once you know what to do :)

guys, if anybody is interested, i can make a custom site for you with a totally different look. you can even select different dropshipping product lines like electronics, watches, kids products, gifts, jewelry, lingerie, etc (you name it).....You can register your own domain or i can book one for you :) pm me for details :)

kayhere, Feb 17, 2007 IP