1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Adsense banned me. WHAT THE HELL?

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by shah2k, Feb 15, 2007.

1. lorien1973

lorien1973 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    its your account, your responsible for what users do there. If your site is mainly browsed by these 63,000 people and they generate the clicks, google would have a problem with it. Whether or not you encouraged it, is irrelevant.

lorien1973, Feb 15, 2007 IP
  2. sandrodz

sandrodz Peon

Best Answers:
    that shows a fundamental problem... nobody can tell, nobodys at fault, but google has to assume some stuff and make predictions - thats how it works, they get rid of suspicious users protecting rights of other people... it cannot be 100% accurate, we just have to live with this.

sandrodz, Feb 15, 2007 IP
  3. giraph

giraph Guest

Best Answers:
    Since when does adsense pay people on the 15th?

giraph, Feb 15, 2007 IP
  4. shah2k

shah2k Peon

Best Answers:
    and please enlighten me on how am i supposed to police which ads my users click on.

shah2k, Feb 15, 2007 IP
  5. lorien1973

Best Answers:
    Yes. I avoided this point too. Google pays at the end of the month;not on the 15th. I didn't want to press that ;)

6. lorien1973

Best Answers:
    That's already been done for you; thanks to google banning you *Shrug* so the question is irrelevant now.

Personally, if I had a site where the same 63,000 people viewed it all the time, I'd realize they'd become adblind and throw up some CPM ads or popunders instead. Since - as you've already shown - they don't click. So why bother showing google ads? With 9 million impressions a month, you can make better coin elsewhere.

7. shah2k

shah2k Peon

Best Answers:
    i think adsense pays the 15th. maybe they pay the 30th but they start the payment process on the 15th

shah2k, Feb 15, 2007 IP
  8. shah2k

shah2k Peon

Best Answers:
    i applied for other CPM programs. i had private sponsors before so i did not use google. but i figured i could make more money with google. like i said before i just put google around the end of january.

right now i have tribal fusion and was approved for cpxinteractive but thats not the point.

shah2k, Feb 15, 2007 IP
  9. lorien1973

Best Answers:
    nope. never. google closes a month at the end of the month, then starts the PIP around the 23rd-25th of the following month and you get your money by the end of the month.
    If you are making more or equivalent money with them. Who cares if adsense banned you? Adsense is their toy and they think you are not playing with it nicely, they are taking it and going home. And they certainly won't pay you for mis-using it - whether done on purpose or not.

10. snapplekid13

snapplekid13 Active Member

Best Answers:
    That just sucks... i mean i dont think you did anything wrong but having it for 6 months might have to do with it. For 5-6 months you get no clicks and no impressions... then in a matter of 2 weeks you get 9million impressions! Google is thinking you cheated and banned you

snapplekid13, Feb 15, 2007 IP
  11. shah2k

shah2k Peon

Best Answers:
    i signed up for adsense but never put it on my site. i had private sponsors for my site but decided to put it on to test it out for february and i put adsense on around the end of january

shah2k, Feb 15, 2007 IP
  12. shah2k

shah2k Peon

Best Answers:
    i never received payment from adsense but i read or probably misunderstood that they pay until the 15th of every month.

its not a "toy", its work. how different is it from hiring someone to work for you and then not paying them for the work because you have a suspicion they might have done something wrong.

when will people realize that just cause you do something online doesnt mean it has any less value than if you did physical labor and what not.

shah2k, Feb 15, 2007 IP
  13. snapplekid13

Best Answers:

My point exactly... you had it for a long time then in a matter of weeks you get tons of traffic and clicks. Google doesn't know you had the site before you added it on there. And since you had it for a long time and nothing happening then BAM! your getting all this money.... They are thinking you cheated!

14. shah2k

shah2k Peon

Best Answers:
    yeah but i did not create a channel for the site. i created it the day i put it on.

but do you think they might reinstate me or atleast pay me what they owe me.

shah2k, Feb 15, 2007 IP
  15. snapplekid13

Best Answers:
    nope i dont think you'll get your account back.. its just how adsense works.

16. ssnet

ssnet Peon

Best Answers:
    what is your website url shah2k?

ssnet, Feb 15, 2007 IP
  17. Adpubster

Adpubster Peon

Best Answers:
    You say in your earlier post that you are only making about $10 a day from adsense. If you put it on at the 'end' of January, then how were you going to get paid this month (you wouldn't be at $100 yet)

So actually they banned you more than a month before your payment would have been issued (for Feb which would have been a combined Jan/Feb payout) and two weeks before then end of the current cycle. You put it on the end of January? What day? 30th, 31st?

If you're only getting $10 a day, how did you jump up to $1000 by the 15th of Feb + 2 or 3 days in Jan?

Adpubster, Feb 15, 2007 IP
  18. shah2k

shah2k Peon

Best Answers:
    wow so google can screw people over cause of suspicion and with no valid cause. how hard is it to atleast warn someone to get the matters straightened out first.

so, now the advertisers who benefited from visitors from my website give me the money they earned?

shah2k, Feb 15, 2007 IP
  19. oseymour

oseymour Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I use adlogger to track userss click on one of my clients sites. He's gotten banned and reinstated a couple of times with all income because of adlogger.

sometimes one user will click on every ad in one unit....I've seen up to 10 clicks in a row....I just send them logs and I hear from them in a few days..

oseymour, Feb 15, 2007 IP
  20. shah2k

shah2k Peon

Best Answers:
    if you read my other post i said i later on fully integrated adsense into every webpage and my impressions increased but CTR dropped.

shah2k, Feb 15, 2007 IP