1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

The biggest SEO conference ever in India to be held in Delhi 31st of March 2007

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by westhaven, Dec 23, 2006.

1. The Webmaster

The Webmaster IdeasOfOne

Best Answers:
    CUM??.. Uhh!! Its a webmaster conference, not some erotic sex session meeting....

The Webmaster, Jan 22, 2007 IP
    westhaven likes this.
  2. humm

humm बहादुर बच्चा

Best Answers:
    So far whats the list of the guys confirmed for the meet? oh yeah girls also ;) .. whats the list :D ?

humm, Jan 22, 2007 IP
    alien likes this.
  3. westhaven

westhaven Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    we will disclose the list on 28th feb. :)

westhaven, Jan 22, 2007 IP
    bentong likes this.
  4. humm

humm बहादुर बच्चा

Best Answers:
    Sounds gr8 pankaj.. looking forward to meet you guys soon. I wish I could attend the first meet also. :eek: ... never mind we'l rock it on this time :D

humm, Jan 22, 2007 IP
    seoindiaweb likes this.
  5. ash1

ash1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    great going guys for creating this SEO meet!!

ash1, Jan 22, 2007 IP
  6. The Rock

The Rock Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

What:eek: DP Girls also join the up coming Delhi SEO conference?

The Rock, Jan 23, 2007 IP
  7. westhaven

westhaven Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    gals are also human being ;)

westhaven, Jan 23, 2007 IP
  8. jabb

jabb Peon

Best Answers:
    Who do i PM to donate?

jabb, Jan 24, 2007 IP
  9. Seobiznezz

Seobiznezz Peon

Best Answers:
    Oh great an SEO meeting in India, just what the search engines need. More broken english, fragment sentences and poor spelling. All for a bargain $1.00 per hour.

The search engine world can only hope and pray that they have a conference room setup to help with correcting this portion of India based SEO people.

I feel it is destroying the credibility of accurate and proper information on the internet. But hey, you get what you pay for and that is where the problems start. For $1.00 an hour I wouldn't spell correctly either.

Hope it goes well, just please please please work on proper English over there.

Seobiznezz, Jan 24, 2007 IP
    saadahmed007 likes this.
  10. Ballz

Ballz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

Seobizness, I do agree that there are many people who are not as fluent in English, as you guys with "NATIVE ENGLISH". Mentioning that is one thing. But your remarks on $1.0 were in very poor taste.

And, it is a KNOWN fact that India produces way more GRADUATES with ENGLISH as their primary language than the USA or UK. And yeah I can't speak for the whole population. But I do reflect the portion that is fluent.

Sit down and think, where is the major chunk of Google & MSN algo being written? Indian's are the guys who are actively contributing to it, and a lot other technologies. Where do you think Google TEXT PATTERN ANALYSIS IS BEING DONE - BANGALORE IN INDIA. bla bla (Grammar - pun intended)

Your half facts, don't serve any purpose other than your own. So next time you go by marking a country down, think twice, if you do think at all.

Ballz, Jan 24, 2007 IP
  11. seoindiaweb

seoindiaweb Banned

Best Answers:
    Ah oh oh, Mate, wait wait wait...
    Do you know Gujarati, Hindi, Marathi, Tamil, Sanskrit or any other lang. than this dumb Eng??:confused:
    We know more than 1 stupid lang. i.e. Eng;) so no matter if our eng. is poor but da other person can really undrstand the same:)
    If you guys think yourself the smartest, try to learn all the above langs that I mentioned and come n talk to us, lets see how fluent you'll be:rolleyes:
    Cheers

seoindiaweb, Jan 24, 2007 IP
    alien and Pammer like this.
  12. Pammer

Pammer Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for heads up, personally i welcome always to my weak point :) thats way we will more improve on our loops.

I don't know what you both really trying to do, but YES!! English is essential part. but whose perfect in these world ? Its all depend on environment :| for me i am trying to improve my English, but you don't say that its effect on our work efficiency or we cant understand the SEO something... this webmaster conference 2007 is will held on 31st March and eagerly world will compare our webmaster meeting ( Asia seo Organisation ) with pubcon :) !

Pammer, Jan 25, 2007 IP
    seoindiaweb likes this.
  13. humm

humm बहादुर बच्चा

Best Answers:

Kindly contact: westhaven/pankaj via pm. They are the organizers of the meet and shall guild you for donations.

humm, Jan 25, 2007 IP
  14. Seobiznezz

Seobiznezz Peon

Best Answers:
    One of the industries I am in is pharmaceuticals. I work with doctors, manufacturers and wholesalers to provide the end consumer with accurate information to save peoples lives.

Since I have been in this industry I have watched countries like India, Fiji, Mexico and China brutalize the English language by contributing false and inaccurate side effects, ingredients, dosages and strengths of medicine all because of pharmacies paying these people $1.00 per hour to type as fast as they can.

I am not trying to put down India people at all just point something out that I wish would be addressed at the SEO conference. This is not their fault, it is my fellow colleagues who cannot afford to pay professional writters who have graduated from English Lit. $20 an hour to type copy.

I deal with these medical companies and watch as their content for various drugs gets put online without double checking or proof reading by people outside of "First Tongue English Countries".

It is dangerous to the end user who seeks information on the net. It is these companies that employee people with one question on their mind.....

"How fast can you type a page of 500 words?"

That is their number one concern. My number one concern is....."How accurately can you type 500 words with the proper sentences, information and spelling so that I can publish this content without fear of people taking this misinformation and hurting themself."

Why? because I would rather pay someone $15 an hour to do the job proper.

The quality of information needs to be addressed. I just hope for responsibility sake that this is addressed at the conference so that there is a standard in which we can responsibly convey information to people.

Yes, we are all here to do SEO and build bigger and better but you have to stop and look at "Quality over Quantity" once in awhile.

When I publish something on the WWW outside a forum, I double check all my facts, spelling and grammar.

When I want something published in French I get someone from France, when I want somthing published in Kanji I get someone from Japan.

My business partner is from India.

Seobiznezz, Jan 25, 2007 IP
  15. WorldImpulse

WorldImpulse Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Seobizness
    First of all you deserved a red rep for your post which i gladly gave you.

Secondly please stop being jealous and the stuff you said in your post are 100 % wrong.

Although english is not our mother tongue still we have more English graduates in india as compared to many other country of the world.

We have people who have won Noble prize in Literature from India (search google for more info if you know how to do that).

We are giving accurate information and best services at competitive prizes and that is the reason we are getting work from people all over the world. And this is also the reason you are envy of this conference :D

This conference will be of world class quality and will be appreciated by people all over the world. I will love more comments from you to show your envy :p

WorldImpulse, Jan 25, 2007 IP
  16. SumitBahl

SumitBahl Reign of Chaos

Best Answers:
    This is not the place for you to rant. If you are ready to spend some good money, you will get a better quality work from India as well.

What you pay is what you get!!! As simple as that!!!

SumitBahl, Jan 25, 2007 IP
  17. Seobiznezz

Seobiznezz Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree with Sumitbahl, you get what you pay for and that is the point I am trying to make. I have many business associates that hire India based writters. They are happy.

18. SEO Guru

SEO Guru Peon

Best Answers:
    I think we're proving better by our actions, so just let em yap, gentlemen :)

SEO Guru, Jan 25, 2007 IP
  19. Seobiznezz

Seobiznezz Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't feel I deserved a red flag or whatever you call it. I never hurt or offended anyone. I got 2 comments that were totally offensive and hurtful.

I was just trying to bring up something to help the conference out. I would love to have my children learn and read English from the net at a high level that is taught to them at school.

Sorry for commenting at all. I hope things go well.

westhaven and SEO Guru like this.
  20. SEO Guru

SEO Guru Peon

Best Answers:
    All good matey :) I'm sorry on their behalf, I agree with the message you wanted to give across, n trust me, we're really working on it.

SEO Guru, Jan 25, 2007 IP