1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Giving MaxBounty a shot. Any suggestions?

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by jackburton2006, Jan 18, 2007.

So to those who have been using MaxBounty for a while now, can you give me any advice/suggestions about what works, what doesn't, and what to do and what not to do, with the program? I'm not looking for any super secret to wealth, etc, just the things one comes to know about a network after having used it for a while. Please let us know the pitfalls and advantages of the program, and your experiences with them. What should I look out for, what should I take advantage of, etc.

Thanks in advance.

jackburton2006, Jan 18, 2007 IP
  2. gillian irvine

gillian irvine Guest

Best Answers:
    Well there are many benefits to using MaxBounty.com. We have many really great offers, fantastic support, sub-id tracking so you can keep an eye on your account. We always work closely with our merchants to ensure our affiliates like you are getting top rates and are notified of any campaign changes right away.
    That being said, you can always contact me through AIM or email for specific suggestions or with any concerns. :)

gillian irvine, Jan 19, 2007 IP
  3. KniveZ

KniveZ Active Member

Best Answers:
    Just make sure you dont do anything illegal, Maxbounty loves to cancel accounts :)

KniveZ, Jan 19, 2007 IP
  4. papichulo

papichulo Peon

Best Answers:
    This website is so 90s. There is no list of advertisers? Only a sign-up page?

papichulo, Jan 19, 2007 IP
  5. KniveZ

KniveZ Active Member

Best Answers:

KniveZ, Jan 19, 2007 IP
  6. drugoon

drugoon Guest

Best Answers:
    If you really want that list search the forums and you'll find it ;) or simply ask JP Sauve ... but you can allways just sign up :D

And for jackburton2006: Good Luck with Maxbounty

drugoon, Jan 20, 2007 IP