1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling 500k myspace messages per day.

Discussion in 'Advertising' started by tr0nic, Dec 28, 2006.

1. Austars

Austars Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    My word, what happened:confused:

Austars, Jan 5, 2007 IP
  2. darqSHADOW

darqSHADOW Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Basically he's been a con artist for quite some time. He has lied and cheated many of my close friends out of money, including a "business partner" of his, and many of his suppliers for parts for his "shop" he ran. He has sold items to users of our community, only to never deliver the items and keep the money. We have all of his personal information, and there are multiple police reports with ongoing investigations filed against him for felony interstate fraud.

Unfortunately I had not visited here lately, since I managed to get the majority of my sites to #1 rankings, I only visit to use the tools and see updates on Googles algo, otherwise I could have warned people sooner about him. For that I am sorry. =(

I didn't read thru the whole thread here, all I know is that he is a proven scammer, and WILL rip you off, do NOT do business with him. Since I now also know he is using spammer techniques as well I will go ahead and report his "marketing technique" to the sites involved as well, he is not an intelligent person so it won't be hard for me to track him down once again...

DS

darqSHADOW, Jan 5, 2007 IP
  3. tdoggy

tdoggy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    No doubt he will be soon.

tdoggy, Jan 6, 2007 IP
  4. Davey Crocket

Davey Crocket Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    On December 15th I paid tr0nic $1,000 plus a vbulletin license for the myspace script. He said it would take him an additional 70 hours to recode the program for my server and said it would be ready in two weeks. Jan 1st came and went and didn't receive not one email.

Asked him on Jan 3rd about what was going on and he gave a one setence response saying " It's almost done, just a few more days."
    Once I learned he was scamming people, I filed a dispute last night...paypal just refunded my money today! Talk about fast action on their part.

Funny thing is only today he sends me a long email explaining he is sorry for the delay and that the script is now finished but can not give it to me if there is a paypal dispute :rolleyes:

Davey Crocket, Jan 8, 2007 IP
  5. Pedro Monteiro

Pedro Monteiro Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    $1000, dear lord.

Have you managed to get anything back?

Pedro Monteiro, Jan 8, 2007 IP
  6. login

login Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I hope you do not beleive him again, NEVER give money to tr0nic, EVER. Forget the script and forget that low life trash boy.

login, Jan 8, 2007 IP
  7. WebmasterPost.com

WebmasterPost.com Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Edit: He is lives near me so I've decided to remove my comments.

WebmasterPost.com, Jan 17, 2007 IP
  8. Pedro Monteiro

Pedro Monteiro Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    All I can say is that he just seems to have some serious issues, one of them being that he is obviously a pathological liar.

Pedro Monteiro, Jan 17, 2007 IP
  9. chatmasta

chatmasta Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    This comment made my day.

chatmasta, Jan 17, 2007 IP
  10. WebmasterPost.com

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    LOL, I'm glad I could entertain you. Considering that he lives nearby, and someone that has no problem lying and scamming, may not have a problem with other crime, my comments are now a bit watered down but basically I had said:

Interesting thread! So weird how someone might be a scammer but seems so nice.

His name is Tim and he lives in Malden, MA (at least he was living there the last time I spoke to him a month ago).

I had posted that I was looking to collaborate with local Boston Webmasters and "Tr0nic" replies to my thread. We've had several phone conversations and he comes across as a friendly intelligent person.

We agreed to meet in person through PMs, a sample of which:

"Hey Tim, I'm looking forward to meeting you tonight at 8pm. See you at BeerWorks,
    Bryant

Quote:
    Originally Posted by tr0nic
    Done. I'll be upstairs on the back left pool table, probably wearing a black 3 finger glove on my left hand, silver necklace, and hopefully a few ladies around as well.
    ~Tim"

I was there at the Boston Beer Works but he never showed up. I called his cell and he apologized and asked to reschedule.

I opted not to reschedule with him because his stories stopped adding up. According to him, at the age of 19, 5 of his friends parents let him invest $5000 into Google IPO stock and he latter bought out their shares. Today he claims to be rich from that same Google stock. What doesn't make sense was why they couldn't have just invested in the stock on their own, and what parent would invest that much money with a 19 year-old kid.

There was many other stories about his car parts business that didn't add up. He supposedly recently sold this car parts business for several hundred thousand dollars. Even though it was supposedly bringing hundreds of thousands a year via myspace, he did not set up a site for it until July of last year (it had been running for a bit less than a year before he set up the site). If you had a business bringing in that much money, wouldn't you have the smarts to get a site up for it pretty quick?

11. Davey Crocket

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    webmasterpost, that is so weird. He told me he was living in Waltham, MA (I live right near him.... supposedly:rolleyes: ). Anyways he wanted to meet up with me for some drinks couple weeks ago in Waltham one night, but being really POPULAR and busy I had other plans haha :D :D Lord only knows he wanted to butt rape me.:p

Davey Crocket, Jan 17, 2007 IP
  12. WebmasterPost.com

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    What a coincidence! :D But he seemed like a nice guy, no?
    Here's what gets me, he was going on about his new $300,000 house he just bought but he said he had to take the Public Transportation into Boston as he didn't have a car. Doesn't add up.

The other warning sign was that I knew how much the Google stock had sold for at IPO and his math of how much he raised from the parents and how much stock he had supposedly bought, didn't add up either.

13. Davey Crocket

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    yes he seemed very nice indeed. So nice I trusted him with $1,000 dollars! That's funny he told you he didn't have a car...he told me he has a Mercedes Benz convertible which he bought for $40,000

Davey Crocket, Jan 17, 2007 IP
  14. southcaro

southcaro Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello DP Friends..
    Soooo Sorry that Tim Richard has scammed you too. I posted a very serious comdemnation about him before the holidays to try and help save you money. The post was noted above I see!! He sold me the Xcessive Performance on ebay about 3 months ago now. He refused to reply to me after winning and sending a down payment of $1,000 to him. I got a call 3 weeks after I won the first Xcessive Performance auction on ebay from a man that sent him $10,400 for Xcessive Performance stating that he just found my info on ebay and that Tim send his a 2nd chance auction within 24 hours after I won. Then I see him sell it 2 more times on ebay. I reprted him to ebay. The 2nd chance winner after me said that he tim was giving him a million excuses just as i was getting. I still speak to 2nd chance auction man and still no replies now or refund just as me. Tim refused to complete the transfer... His partner has the usernames and passwords.. Cant get him.. Blah blah.. Refund or site was my demand... over and over.. one day a check comes in the mail about 7 weeks after i won and BOUNCES until right now(01-19-07). Stated few times in text knows nothing about bad check... then stated after proof I sent him from his bank with her number to call bank. then stated new check.. I demanded western union and for 1 month he stated sent cant find the MTCN.. LOL what a loser.. so nothing is what I have in my bank from Tim.. ALso after buying the site I got MANY emails from angry customers.. They found me thru search engine using the website name. Say ebay auction.They are soooo many scammed all around us. I watched him sell 3 X 10k on ebay my site as watched.. ebay sucks.. Thats another story.. He is selling MY site again and again.. so I started new post and am sending some more info to admins here at DP .. There are scores around us... many more outside of this post..
    Thanks for all of the informantion send thru private.. Any other info would be great. If you read first post I HATE THIEVES!!!

Good day..
    southcaro
    Please see my new post:

Just In!! Pictures of Scam Artist #1 Tim Richard or alias tr0nic !
    http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=223309

southcaro, Jan 19, 2007 IP
  15. michaelsollami

michaelsollami Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi,
    This is Michael Sollami. I have a friend whose name is Tim Richards, he is on this forum. I thought he was some kind of guru (and that he was going to help me make a lot of money making online stores), he was doing all of this on my paypal account, it wasn't me, but it was my fault for letting him use my account. When I found out all the sketchy stuff that he was doing, I disconnected him and turned off the account. His email is
    tim.tronic@gmail.com
    He will help you. and if you are not helped by him, then please contact me and I'll reimburse you or something. Really Sorry! I feel really bad about the whole thing!

-Mike

michaelsollami, Jan 23, 2007 IP
  16. bjgolf

bjgolf Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Mike, I was wondering why he was using your paypal account..rather than his own. What did he say?

bjgolf, Jan 23, 2007 IP
    sarahk likes this.
  17. Mr_2

Mr_2 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    heeh don't worry as said before paypal won't let scammers go so easyly ;)

Mr_2, Jan 23, 2007 IP
  18. michaelsollami

michaelsollami Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I never used paypal except for the occasional textbook years ago.
    Tim promised me he would teach me how to setup web businesses, stuff that had made him a "millionarie" - but first I had to let him use my paypal account. Whatever he did to you, its can't be as bad as what happened to me. He charged over 8000 dollars on a paypal credit card from my account without my knowledge!

michaelsollami, Jan 24, 2007 IP
  19. advantage

advantage Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks for sharing your stories - I came close to purchasing a few.

advantage, Jan 25, 2007 IP
  20. -jay-

-jay- Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 8
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    wow, I would of bought the script if I didnt read all the posts.
    thanks.

-jay-, Jan 26, 2007 IP