1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

You Have $10 Million (Fy) Dollars And 1 Hour To Start Spending It!

Discussion in 'Design Contests' started by gemini181, Jan 7, 2007.

1. Jelf

Jelf Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Can you explain the other sub contests better plz :)

jelf

Jelf, Jan 8, 2007 IP
    gemini181 likes this.
  2. debunked

debunked Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    my head hurts........

I will go back and just read one section to see if I understand it.

debunked, Jan 8, 2007 IP
  3. gemini181

gemini181 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Please, let me know if this helps:

Good Karma updates:

1) Issues regarding Registered Trademarks, Non-Disclosure Agreements, etc, motivated us to conceive of a "Fun, Futuristic, Mysterious, Global Ecommerce Adventure Game."

2) The purpose of the game is to build a solid foundation which allows you, and your team(s) to "Do What You LOVE, and make money, for the rest of your life."

3) In the grand tradition of Richard 'Virgin Inc' Branson, the leaders of our prime subsidiaries (divisions) all (eventually) stand to become phenomenally wealthy based on the success of their 'team'.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
    C10) Futuristic Ideas On Cooperation and Competition

"Long-Term Global Contest Rules:

_ ~20% of you will end up very big winners with almost anything you desire.
    - The other 80% can find peace and happiness in other ways.

We do not take any credit or blame for the long-term rules of the game.
    The 20%/80% principles were defined by Prader many years ago, and we promise to add a fun, futuristic twist."

The Prader 20%/80% success principles (haven't you ever heard of his studies?) are amazing because they work with so many different types of people and industries.

At this fun, very early stage we can experiment with C10) Futuristic Ideas On Cooperation and Competition.

We will form teams.
    We can enjoy both cooperating and competing in ways never attempted before.
    By definition (The Prader 20%/80% principles) have determined ~20% of us will all end up rich beyond our wildest dreams. It is destined to happen, you need to be enthusiastic, persistent and enjoy the journey.
    I, after having made sure our top winners are all happy, will give away much of my fortune in a series of futuristic Fun and Happy contests and promotions.

Why?
    I respect Richard Branson, but do not want to end up like him.
    One of my fun goals is to be an "Internet version" of the late, great Bill Veeck.

Who?
    If you participate in this long-term adventure you are dealing with someone who wants to be a "Happy Promoter", and pioneer huge, memorable, original promotions and contests on the Net.

Read this part, please:

1) I have literally hundreds of original ideas and 1000's of unique combinations of existing ideas which have never been tried on the Internet.
    My eventual success is more than likely (with or without any 'help, or teams')
    2) Prader's principles prove ~20% of you can be / will be massively rich.
    3) I'm not too concerned about what you think about me respecting Bill Veeck, but giving the money away will be fun. :D
    4) We will, among other things, build a massive, Futuristic, PPA (Pay-Per-Action) Network, and organize information unlike anyone ever has before.
    5) Somewhere in the world exists at least 10-25 people who will notice my determination, vision, effort, extreme creativity, and unique combinations of ideas.
    6) The large prizes will be paid from escrow, so you do not have to trust me. We will also successfully start the fastest paying, legitimate affiliate program on the Internet.

I'm asking you to join a very fun experiment, and have a good chance of gaining something from it, whether it be knowledge, money, great memories, etc.

gemini181, Jan 8, 2007 IP
  4. gemini181

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    C4) Weekly Decision Maker Contest

This is for you to choose our leaders.

The 'helpful format' (just copy it into Notepad, and eventually delete the 'extra notes') is to track the good feedback (in this contest) given to our other contestants by you. Just vote for best post of the week, or overall contribution (up to two members per section) in a once a week entry.
    Quote at least part of their effort, and remember to mention their forum name.
    The quote can be from a previous week, as long as you did not copy/paste it before.
    Extra credit: When inspired to, please, share thoughts on why you are 'voting' to give the recognition.
    Other future leaders will, possibly, learn things about you based on the quality, wisdom, and effort, of your weekly decisions.

This is how you will choose our top team leaders.
    Does someone have a better plan?
    What is wrong with this one??

Also, a future leader would eventually re-read C4) Weekly Decision Maker Contest to explore suggestions not mentioned here.

Note to self: Contact former school teacher and have her give feedback on my writing skills, or lack of them.

gemini181, Jan 8, 2007 IP
  5. debunked

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Now narrow down the contest or at least make it obvious that someone can pick a section and run with it. Your payouts are ambiguous and the few mentioned are small (fine to give people quick bucks to prove you are legit though)

Is your goal to establish a dozen new sites that end up being like youtube in popularity?

debunked, Jan 8, 2007 IP
  6. gemini181

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    1) For the moment this thread stands 'as is' for any type of input based on what I've already posted.
    The contest is 'still running', and it's a wide open adventure.

I will promise to do a much more complete job answering all your questions later, or perhaps a future leader will step up and share some thoughts.

2) Valid reasons for a more focused one or two winner cash contest, in a new thread:

-The exciting new contest starts with a poll (at the start), which can not be done here.
    -The new event has cash prizes in amounts starting at $15.38 and ending at $1 Billion (paid to your team, straight from escrow, or multiple escrow companies)
    -My comments from yesterday, show the prizes for your teams will also be up to $1 Billion in this thread.
    -To promote balance and harmony you can quote part of your own entry in the new contest, when self-nominating your best effort of the week, in this thread.

Here it is: The Build A Better Contest Event

gemini181, Jan 9, 2007 IP
  7. gemini181

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yes, I can.

C1) You Have $10 Million Fantasy Dollars And 1 Hour To Start Spending It!
    C2) Please, help shorten the learning curve on escrow and / or escrow.com
    C3) The 4 LLLL's
    C5) "Intro second part"
    C6) Good Karma For The Homeless? A Bum Opinion?
    C7) All Fired Up!
    C8) Global Music Fun and Sponsorship
    C9) DP vs. NP
    C10) Futuristic Ideas On Cooperation and Competition
    C11) PHP Programmers
    C12) Knowledge Quote and More

1) Each one comes with detailed suggestions on how your feedback is valuable, and exact guidelines to make things pretty easy, if you try.

2) Some are about decision-making, leadership, vision, and enthusiasm.

3) One was clearly labeled 99% crazy. What did you think of that section? Why?

I hope this helps.
    ~~~~~~~~~~

If you are a friend of mine in the real (offline) world.

Thank you for looking, please, send me a private email, or comment here.
    I'm aware this effort appears to have huge flaws. Some of the 'flaws' are clues in a mysterious adventure.
    Would anybody in the world try to duplicate (steal) this attempt at building contest teams, in it's current form? "NO!!!"
    This is a small part of a fun, unique, actually useful, and impossible to copy journey into the future.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All others: Big news!

I made a short, effective presentation today (to someone who has not seen this 'contest').
    They were extremely impressed with my vision, specific ideas, and ambition.
    We've agreed to have a series of meetings.
    I'm very enthusiastic about this news, because the person is highly competent.
    I know I'm, just a 'foolish dreamer.' :)

Temporary Status: Every single section C1-C12) has suggestions for you to give helpful feedback.
    Some are as simple as giving a reaction to a quote or a graphic.
    I suppose I asked too much, so I will make the same 'mistake' once again.

Anyone reading this thread has two options during the Temporary Status.

Let the thread die, or...

Understand this:

1) Ecommerce is so huge anyone with, vision, motivation, and a "team", can retire very wealthy within a few years.

2) The 'team' needs to be a variety of people who want to do what they Love, and make money (ie. turning hobbies into fun income).

3) If you have any knowledge of:

a) The genius of Richard (Virgin Inc) Branson (The incentives he gave to his 'team')
    b) The 20%/80% success principles (Prader)
    c) The fun, happy marketing pioneer Bill Veeck (a former baseball team owner famous for new promotions)

Then it should be clear (on today's Internet) at least 20% of the population can set fun, exciting goals and be rich for life within a few years.

I honestly need to know why, or how, any of this is not really clear and very exciting?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1) Read the first post to find both clues and very detailed, sometimes clear suggestions.
    2) Use your imagination to create some enthusiasm!
    3) Be the first to 'declare in public' you are "the interim CEO of a Futuristic Prime Subsidiary."
    4) Use your leadership skills to apply the information you gathered in Step #1
    5) Experiment with a balance between cooperation and competition.
    6) You are in charge while I am preparing for an important series of meetings offline.
    7) When someone else thinks they can do a better job than a leader who has taken over (if that actually happens), then be the second to
    declare a major leadership position is filled.
    8) Now, you are both cooperating and competing with the other leader.
    For advice on what to actually do, please, check Step #1.

gemini181, Jan 10, 2007 IP
  8. debunked

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hmmm.... $10 million in one hour? (what does the Fy stand for?)

I would spend it on a business venture, but I think that is part of what you are looking at.

1. Live cam social club - cross between Utube and myspace
    using webcam - but recording directly onto site to do a blog with no other software needed.
    2. set up dating through same site as extra charge
    3. categories can be such as professional, social, vlog, etc
    4. still shot generator that takes random stills from peoples pages and builds a today shot or 5 sec clips from most popular vids playing.

5 must be registered and can be reported and banned if inappropriate material is presented.

6. Have software that can turn your video into cartoon type characters that can be dubbed over

Payout for best of category each month to create word of mouth advertising.
    OR Make the payout like MLM, so the more people bring in and those they brought in bring in the more the payout would be.

-- just a strange thought I had tonight...

debunked, Jan 10, 2007 IP
    gemini181 and d16man like this.
  9. debunked

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    what other forum was this posted on? Any activity going on there?

debunked, Jan 23, 2007 IP
  10. Dextrone

Dextrone Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    "C1) You Have $10 Million Fantasy Dollars And 1 Hour To Start Spending It!"

Well, I have 1 hour to start SPENDING it (and it doesn't mean I have to spend it ALL), SO I just spend 1$ in the best way possible (charity to a random poor person) and think about what to do with the rest......

But anyway:

1>Family--More important than life
    2>Health--More important than friends
    After Everything else that's more important>Futuristic Vision

I'll take the points...if I get it the way you like it

Dextrone, Feb 16, 2007 IP