1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

MySpace Tools

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by chatmasta, Jan 7, 2007.

Hey,

Lately I've gotten really interested in myspace marketing. However, I'm not really satisfied with the tools I've seen so far.

For starters adderrobot does look good, but it's missing one thing: multithreading. Does anyone know of a program that allows you to send out requests from multiple accounts at once? AdderRobot doesn't work for this even if I open two windows.

That would be awesome.

Post all your favorite myspace tools....

chatmasta, Jan 7, 2007 IP
  2. non_sequitur

non_sequitur Peon

Best Answers:
    That's a very nice observation chatmasta. :) I'm also interested to know if such a tool does exist.

non_sequitur, Jan 7, 2007 IP
  3. chatmasta

chatmasta Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah, can you imagine? Running 500 accounts at once each sending out 500 requests.

If anyone with money wants to pay someone to develop that, you would make it back in half a day...

chatmasta, Jan 7, 2007 IP
  4. freemenn

freemenn Active Member

Best Answers:
    yes this is a good feature... i am running a web based myspace friend adder (not sure if i can post the website address here) and i am looking if there is any way to add such option in the future.

freemenn, Jan 7, 2007 IP
  5. superrichguy

superrichguy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    FYI dont get adder***ot They arent updating it anymore...it needs a simple fix and it hasnt been done yet

superrichguy, Jan 7, 2007 IP
  6. kidder

kidder Peon

Best Answers:
    Serously is Myspace spamming still an option ? Oops did I say spamming I meant to say marketing. I have one account that was getting 80 friend requests per day - It's dropped way down and I see lots of accounts being deleted with the big red X. I would like to hear if anyone is still getting decent traffic from Myspace. My site was getting 5k or more per day from them but now it's pretty much gone..

kidder, Jan 7, 2007 IP
  7. timsdd

timsdd Peon

Best Answers:
    neither it nor badder adder is worth much of anything anymore. myspace has turned the tide on the adding progs me thinks

timsdd, Jan 7, 2007 IP