1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Paypal account with fake information

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by Gravereaper, Dec 22, 2006.

1. TatiAnA

TatiAnA Active Member

Best Answers:
    Does this mean it's not safe to use virtual credit cards for non US residents?

TatiAnA, Jan 1, 2007 IP
  2. sami1255

sami1255 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    (sorry if its not a right place for the following)

First of all let me tell you the correct info.. iam a guy from Pakistan (non- paypal). Ive been searching for making an account in paypal for non paypal countries.. didnt find much of an info.

I got lots n lots of questions.. which include

Q) If i make a paypal with fake info (by term 'fake info' we normally assume fake home address), of being a US resident, then can i use some mail forwarding sites???

Q) How should i verify it? e-trade.com? or use any virtual credit card (guide me in buying that)?

Q) How to tackle with the ip hiding? How to decieve paypal that iam logging with a US based IP..

Q) I've my aunt living in US.. what if, i ask her to open a bank account with her info and send me credit card provided with the account. Can i use that bank account for verifying paypal and withdraw money here in my country using the credit card she sents me? If Yes.. would ip be any issue again? can paypal ban my account by seeing my pakistani IP? if the answer is YES. then what would happen in the situation like a legal US resident having authorized paypal come here in Pakistan for some reason and login his paypal for sending money to someone?

I know it would be hard to answer this much long questions BUT ill surely increase the reputation of every sincere reply

sami1255, Jan 2, 2007 IP
  3. Disguised

Disguised Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Answers to your questions are above (in blue :lol:)

Disguised, Jan 2, 2007 IP
  4. Gravereaper

Gravereaper Banned

Best Answers:
    To make a long thing short, if you have an aunt ready to open an account for you and shes not a PayPal user already then theres no problem for you at all. You can transfer funds to your PayPal account whenever you want and use a cgi proxy for that and ask your aunt to withdraw any funds for you and send it to you through Western Union or simply add funds to your account at some international payment procedure like moneybookers or stormpay.

PS you need 50 posts to alter someone's reputation :p

Gravereaper, Jan 2, 2007 IP
  5. Disguised

Disguised Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Well Said! But he wanted to know if he can then withdraw funds to his country :) (OBviously not) ;)

and for the rep I really didn't know that you must have 50 posts to alter rep :rolleyes:

Disguised, Jan 2, 2007 IP
  6. Gravereaper

Gravereaper Banned

Best Answers:
    Part after the or in your quote covers that ;)

Gravereaper, Jan 2, 2007 IP
  7. suicidalsam

suicidalsam Active Member

Best Answers:
    There might be some problem if she pays tax.

suicidalsam, Jan 2, 2007 IP
  8. sami1255

sami1255 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    A "thankyou" pm sent to both disguiced and gravekeeper. Ill add to reput if when i complete 50.. lol. I wasnt aware of that before.. :confused:

sami1255, Jan 2, 2007 IP
  9. aszmhodeus

aszmhodeus Peon

Best Answers:
    I made paypal when i was in italy, stayed there for 2 years..now i got back in a country where i do not have paypal, though i can acces that account / take money and use my VISA card i had on italy to withradw

aszmhodeus, Jan 3, 2007 IP
  10. it career

it career Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Always login using some US Proxy

it career, Jan 3, 2007 IP
  11. Bondat

Bondat Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm 100% sure your account gets limited when you will try to send your first transaction. Your money will get stuck in your PP account. Then they will ask you to verify it by sending them id through fax. Don't messed with Paypal try to ask someone outside your country to create one for you such as your relatives. I'm pretty sure you'll end up a loser if you will try to fake the accounts. ;)

Bondat, Jan 3, 2007 IP
  12. Gravereaper

Gravereaper Banned

Best Answers:
    I posted here that i'am not planning to use PayPal anymore, i'll stick with moneybookers and stormpay ;)

Gravereaper, Jan 3, 2007 IP
  13. shutzu

shutzu Active Member

Best Answers:
    well.. my story...
    can't legally create paypal account in my country but one day (7 months ago) created one, with fake info. so what? I knew all the time I will never be able withdraw my funds, but domains are always good :)
    anyway.. it is safe (or almost) to create a paypal account with fake details as long as you say you're from another country, not US, Australia (one of the countries I successfully used so far). all you have to do is NEVER accept payments, only take money from the people that send them directly. (lost about $50 until I made sure about this). If you hit the ACCEPT button your account will be suspended in seconds, else... feel free to make any transactions.

shutzu, Jan 4, 2007 IP
  14. Gravereaper

Gravereaper Banned

Best Answers:
    Theres one more thing, i can handle in case of selling a product manually but what about situations where i want to use eBay. If i had PayPal i could easily sell any goods, but.. don't have PayPal yet :(

Gravereaper, Jan 4, 2007 IP
  15. bilalinamdar

bilalinamdar Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hmm Fake Info.. Fake Account..That is not good.
    Lets talk abt legit (THEY ALSO FACE THE SAME PROBLEM.) (NON -US HAVING US ACCOUNT)
    Let tell u my exp and my research.
    This is the Free Version of My future Guide.​

1) You will be detected Via Your IP.. IP shows your location check cmyip .com or whatismyip .com Remember One or the other day u will get detected. If u have a Unverified account then it might work for some time but then they limit and after that FAX DOCUMENT ADDRESS PROOF even then u might face problem such as Service not on time, I faxed the doc No reply etc etc.
    2) US account has the MAX security.. Also UK i think.. Why to go for them isn't there any other country.. Always i see people want a US account.. I say why ?
    3) Proxy Are useless and Stupid Things Let deal this fact..
    NO SSL SUPPORT
    -PHP proxy which u will get even on DP useles
    -CGI PROXY usless u will get a lot in DP it self
    -And also it is PUBLIC... So u might not be knowing what have happened or the IP might be BLACKLISTED for spam or other things...
    SSL supported Private proxy sites yes they might be help full but there are two thing to consider...
    -Subscription FEES (Even here u have to use gateway ;))
    -You might be using the same IP which a ABC guy used and u know when paypal detects that many are accessing account from a single IP they will surely get suspicious.. I do not think that they will provide u a PRIVATE US IP.
    4) If u have LOTS of money to risk then why to spend it like this (Freezing banning etc) Why don't u transfer the fund to me... ;) Just think as ur fund is been freezed by paypal :))
    5) New accounts always on a Alert You should have atleast 1yr old account..
    6) Even if u have a AUNTY, UNCLE and anyone else then also u will face the IP Problem... Mind that...Paypal is cruel in US account..(Still got a solution Legal u must have ur relative or friend in US)
    7) I have a hell lot of exp now in this..want to know why find it by ur self.
    Btw i never used a fake account for my slef i always use a Perfect and original account for me.. Legit..
    8) Now lets talk abt the card system.. Do i have to mention Virtual Credit card ?... As u know the Popular card for (Withdrawing PP) is gcard. Recently they are shut down ! Why ? They say that they have a DDOS attack.. Now Lets see in this.. DDOS attack can be of 1 -2 -3 days but now it is more than that.. You know the main reason they shut down (NOT ACTUALLY) is because there is a Court case going on... The main dealer in this Feild is become bancurpt.. Actually it is because of there mistake..They will be back with new card but the problem is they will now require a Official IDentity proof of their client..
    9) US account NEEDS a US CREDIT CARD which should contain ur address which u stated in paypal. (Now that is the IMP part.)
    10) Withdrawal.. Only word is sufficient to speak the story...

BTW even if u have trouble or even then u want to give it a Try. Wish u a best of luck. Shoot me a PM before u want to.
    I can tell the WAYS for USA IP but remember i can't gurantee protection. Even if u do not have uncle aunty or friends in usa. I can't disclose this methods in public bcoz they are the least and the safest method till date i know. It is a costly system. I am not marketing anything for this system. As for now i do not support this but might be in the future but i do not need a US account..Coz my country is LISTED. :D.
    Hit the Green Rep If u like my Post.
    Note : That is my knowledge & exp. I might be wrong at some places but to ERROR IS HUMAN. I am open for debate. Let me tell u that i wrote this Whole thing for Educational, Just for Knowledge Sharing, No offense. Free speech is our Right!

bilalinamdar, Jan 13, 2007 IP
    Expertguy and Your Content like this.