1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Edwards announces his run for presidency

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by d16man, Dec 31, 2006.

1. d16man

d16man Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    since you know so much, why don't you enlighten me with your theories?

d16man, Jan 1, 2007 IP
    Roman likes this.
  2. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    They are not my theories, run the following keywords through your favorite search engine and read like there is no tomorrow about your hero's!

Nixon Nazi

Great people you follow pal.....

anthonycea, Jan 1, 2007 IP
  3. d16man

d16man Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    and you really trust google or yahoo with this?? I want hard facts, not just websites that nutjob dems make....show me some real proof. We have proof of clinton and what he gave N.Korea. Don't forget about Sandy "pants" Berger also taking top secret docs...another clinton krony...

d16man, Jan 1, 2007 IP
  4. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
  5. d16man

d16man Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Oh, so now halliburton is part of hitlers regiem as well...interesting, I see that it is now back to calling republicans nazis. Which proves that you have run out of any actual facts about anything, so you just revert to calling rep. nazis...backed into the corner AGAIN?

d16man, Jan 1, 2007 IP
  6. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
  7. AvarianParakeet

AvarianParakeet Peon

Best Answers:
    Nice wikipedia article about Nixon and Nikolai. The thing had one line stating that their was grumbling about them having a business connection. All of the citations didn't actually exist. The hyperlink just lead to the bottom of the page where it listed the articles name.

The article you posted was a radical alternative news site, that simply mentioned Haliburtion (If you are going to bash at least spell it right) was building temporary detention facilities. It's a bit shady but it might be a signal for a change in immigration policy. The biggest problem with deportation is that the holding facilities are always full.

AvarianParakeet, Jan 1, 2007 IP
  8. d16man

d16man Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    dude, I read that, its all conspiracy garbage...the author doesn't know right from wrong. First off, if they are for Illegals, then I want to stress the word "ILLEGAL" which means "not following the law, commiting crimes". Sounds to me like your boy is trying to compare those that break the law (illegals) with innocent jews who were butchered by Hitler. Now who is the racist??? Are your anti-semitic? It sure sounds like it to me.

And quit trying to change the topic away from democrats and their shady politics.

d16man, Jan 1, 2007 IP
  9. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    Hey smart guy, you're the one spelling Halliburton wrong!

10. AvarianParakeet

AvarianParakeet Peon

Best Answers:
    Actually, that's how your source spells it, and Halliburton isn't really commited to my memory (and I really didn't want to bother with going to wikipedia)

AvarianParakeet, Jan 1, 2007 IP
  11. Scheme

Scheme Guest

Best Answers:
    And let me guess you where raised in the Cold War? Just before Russia fell more than half the world was communist, I guess anything challenging your way of life or threating you and your own way's of thinking is bad?

That is just ignorant. :rolleyes:

Scheme, Jan 1, 2007 IP
  12. d16man

d16man Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Actually, I was born after the cold war...

d16man, Jan 1, 2007 IP
  13. AGS

AGS Notable Member

Best Answers:
    The big clue to this is how many no-bid contracts Halliburton has been awarded.

Can't beat them good ol' no-bid contracts. ;)

This site tracks the corruption:
    http://www.halliburtonwatch.org

And just like everything associated with Dick Cheney is corrupt it makes very unpleasant reading.

AGS, Jan 1, 2007 IP
  14. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
  15. tbarr60

tbarr60 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    It's funny how the left can't stand the existence any non-left media outlets like Fox or the Washington Times but looks at the L.A.Times, New York Times, CBS, NBC, ABC, CNN, MSNBC, etc without seeing their left to extreme left viewpoints.

Any whooo, back on topic. A friend of mine who was a pretty clear thinker but Democrat none the less (I think he was dropped on his head when his parents were on welfare for a while or was exposed to high levels of unionism in early adulthood) told me back in late 1991 that that guy from Arkansas was gonna win it all. That guy was Clinton who was sitting in 5th place amongst Demos at the time. I asked why he thought that and he said "the best lookin guy always wins, well except Nixon". So the Breck girl is a good choice. I don't think he can beat Mitt Romney but he can beat Hillary and Obama.

tbarr60, Jan 1, 2007 IP
  16. Rick_Michael

Rick_Michael Peon

Best Answers:
    The media's the media...it's had a history like this since our founding. I look at most of the media with the same view.

Clinton won due to the reform party. The billionaire Perot, played a significant role in the election.

Popular votes were differiated by roughly 6 million (which meant a lot in the so-called 'undecided states'). Perot is describeable right-leaning and he received 19 million votes. Without his vast wealth and semi-popular stance, Clinton wouldn't have won. In fact, it's said the democratic party encouraged him to run knowing that tactic worked very well in the past.

I believe Hillary will have to contend with this issue. Either she gets a rich third party person to run or she get a person like Guillani running for the Republicans...then she could win. Although I don't think she's conceiveable as popular as Clinton.

Rick_Michael, Jan 1, 2007 IP
  17. tbarr60

tbarr60 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I am well aware of Perot, I didn't like him from his conning GM right through his potato chip and microchip campaign. You must admit he was not the best lookin fella going up against Bush Sr. and Clinton so my buddy's theory had some application. :D

I must admit I am tempted to contribute to the Green Party to help a divide the left vote. :rolleyes:

tbarr60, Jan 1, 2007 IP
  18. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:

Yeah man, it's a real shame! :rolleyes:

Quote: http://www.rinf.com/columnists/news/the-gops-3-billion-propaganda-organ

Washington Times articles are routinely cited by C-SPAN, for instance, without explanations to viewers that the newspaper is financed by an ultra-right religious cult leader, a convicted tax fraud and a publicly identified money-launderer. Most American listeners just think they’re getting straightforward news.

The Times also has led attacks on investigators who threatened to expose crimes committed by Republican and right-wing operatives. In the late 1980s and early 1990s, the Times targeted Iran-Contra special prosecutor Lawrence Walsh, who recounted in his memoir Firewall the importance of the Times in protecting the Reagan-Bush administration’s legal flanks.

When journalistic and congressional investigations began uncovering evidence of drug trafficking by the Nicaraguan contra rebels, the Washington Times counter-attacked, too, although in that case the Moon organization may have had a direct interest in containing the probes that could have exposed its relationship with South American drug lords.

Buying Influence

Besides the estimated $3 billion-plus invested in the Washington Times, Moon has spread money around to influential right-wingers, often coming to their rescue when they are facing financial ruin as happened with Moral Majority founder Jerry Falwell in the mid-1990s.

Moon also has paid lucrative speaking fees to political figures, such as former President George H.W. Bush who has appeared at Moon-organized functions in the United States, Asia and South America. At the launch of Moon’s South American newspaper in 1996, Bush hailed Moon as “the man with the vision.”

19. pingpong123

pingpong123 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Even if edwards has the potential to be a good president(which i dont know about) he will be just another puppet of the power structure doing as he is told

pingpong123, Jan 1, 2007 IP
  20. Valrod

Valrod Peon

Best Answers:
    Anthony,

The only source you keep quoting has this included in their meta description:

Notice is doesn't say unbiased reporting.

I'm done debating this thread, Republicans are not Nazis. Dems aren't Nazis either, but they are usually on the wrong side of every issue.

Valrod, Jan 2, 2007 IP