1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Edwards announces his run for presidency

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by d16man, Dec 31, 2006.

So "Flush the John" jr. has decided to already step in the ring for the 08 election. On a visit to some friends in NC, I read that he stopped at Brookland Baptist in Columbia, SC....what the story didn't report is that that church is one of the largest all african-american churches in SC...I find it interesting that when visiting a conservative state (As SC has proved more than once), Edwards decides to play the race game. Why is this necessary? I look at this and see a prime example of someone trying to keep racism alive. What do you all think?

d16man, Dec 31, 2006 IP
  2. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    Do you hate black people or something man?

Clinton loves the blacks, they are a major voting block, I guess in your mind it is all right to have Condi in the White House since she is a Bush Suck Ass, but John Edwards can't visit a black church ? :eek:

anthonycea, Dec 31, 2006 IP
  3. d16man

d16man Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I am totally not a racist, and since you don't know my ethnic background, I don't think it is fair to say that I am...I just think that the fact he only chose a black venue for his ONLY speech in SC seems to promote racism...its as if that is the only people who he cares about.

d16man, Jan 1, 2007 IP
  4. Valrod

Valrod Peon

Best Answers:
    [​IMG]

Edwards aka the breck girl , is not going to win. The only reason he is jumping in the race is because it keeps his name out there. He is basically doing it for the PR and money aspect.

Dems always play the race card, I don't know when blacks are going to wake up and see that they are being played.

Valrod, Jan 1, 2007 IP
  5. d16man

d16man Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    lol, nice pic...flush the john again in 08!!!

d16man, Jan 1, 2007 IP
  6. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    Sounds like you two are members of the Cheney SS !!

Would you like to see your heros stay in for another disastrous term ??

Goes to show your IQ's, man you guys are swift, bet you would have voted for Nixon a second time too!

anthonycea, Jan 1, 2007 IP
  7. AGS

AGS Notable Member

Best Answers:
    LMAO @ Cheney SS! :D

AGS, Jan 1, 2007 IP
  8. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    Well, we got one guy (KKK member) that hates blacks and another running a RNC Nazi forum in his signature...

Whats that tell you man ?? :confused: :rolleyes:

These guys must have been imported by GTech and Will Spencer! :eek:

9. Valrod

Valrod Peon

Best Answers:
    Not really a Nazi forum, more along the lines of a gestapo fan club. :rolleyes:

I actually don't want them in there a third term, because I believe in term limits.

Valrod, Jan 1, 2007 IP
  10. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    So Edwards is now a woman because he is the best looking guy running, give me a break man, you Republicans are losers and you all know it, get real man, you are living in the Nixon past. :eek:

People like you would support the Nixon goons like Cheney, Kissinger, Rumsfeld and Bush forever man!

Bet you love Gerald Ford too who let Nixon off the hook and saved the criminal Republican party henchmen aforementioned.

1. an unscrupulous and ruthless subordinate, esp. a criminal: The leader of the gang went everywhere accompanied by his henchmen.

2. an unscrupulous supporter or adherent of a political figure or cause, esp. one motivated by the hope of personal gain: Hitler and his henchmen.

3. a trusted attendant, supporter, or follower.

11. d16man

d16man Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Since when am I a member of the KKK? How do you know I'm not african american? Furthermore, I hope Condi Rice doesn't run for president, although I am sure she would beat shrillary in a heartbeat. Also, I am sure had Ford not pardened Nixon, he would have served a second term. Besides, I would still rather go hunting with Cheney rather than get in a car with any Kennedy!! At least republicans no when to quit rather than staying in office and ruining more lives, or in the case of edwards and sKerry, living in a dream world in which they are president, or are they not? I can't remember since they flip flop so much!!! Did they vote for the war or against it? and didn't a democrat who is not a scientist but obviously knows more about global warming (how many major hurricanes did we have this year? oh yeah, none that touched land...hmm...) invent the internet??

d16man, Jan 1, 2007 IP
  12. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    Do I have to debate against you man :confused: :rolleyes:

You destroy yourself, but in the spirit of fair play I will stay in your thread, OK :eek:

13. d16man

d16man Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    One more thing...I can't say it enough...when democrats are backed in a corner they always call republicans nazis...its like thats the only thing ya'll can do, come on now, you can do better. Or are you not smart enough?

p.s. I have never once said I hated blacks, this is you turning my words around to fit your agenda, classic democrat ploy. Just remember, you can't have communism without democrats.

d16man, Jan 1, 2007 IP
  14. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    Man you are making me laugh outloud now, I need another beer! :D

15. d16man

d16man Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    so I make you laugh outloud but you don't have anything to say about my post...point well taken, I see your white flag (was that a racist comment?? since you think I am a racist?).

d16man, Jan 1, 2007 IP
  16. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    So are you saying that Republicans have no connection at all to the Nazi party then ?

Never had any connections right :confused:

17. AvarianParakeet

AvarianParakeet Peon

Best Answers:
    Glad that we kept this as a mature conversation between adults with dissenting views. :)

Edwards won't win because he is a blantant politician through and through who can't relate to the common man. The Democrats need to stop running pompous elites who can't remotely relate to the average working man.

AvarianParakeet, Jan 1, 2007 IP
  18. d16man

d16man Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    conspiracy theorist at your almost wanna be best....the only political party tied to a major threat is the democrats ties to communism...who gave N. Korea all that nuke info anyway? no answer, let me help. One mr. bill clinton and his party...

d16man, Jan 1, 2007 IP
  19. d16man

d16man Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    not to mention he is the same as barak "osama" obama in that he has almost no experience...except living in a dream world...

d16man, Jan 1, 2007 IP
  20. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers: