1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Saddam Hussein == a lot of traffic

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by danielbruzual, Dec 31, 2006.

1. fordP

fordP Peon

Best Answers:
    I really felt bad that he was hung. I'm not much of a capital punishment person and just seeing him before his death was kind of saddening. I really don't think anyone should have to go through that, even if they have made others go through the same thing... I've only watched the video once and didn't like what I saw.

fordP, Jan 1, 2007 IP
    maldives likes this.
  2. alarik

alarik Active Member

Best Answers:
    are you serious?what the heck are you saying?if it's a world wide event that people are interested into it so,make a website stupid!
    that quote is just like you`re saying "STOP!If a child is being murdered in front of his house then DO NOT tell anyone,should we announce the police?" are you guys serious?this is mass media !!! wake up and make sites of whatever you want,as long as people are interested into it,or are we going to go back to the 'communist way',for those that know what i`m talking about.
    There are good things and bad things,show them to the world,in their true nature,we are not able to judge,eveyone judges for themselves,but we are able to provide the information,it's how this world keeps evolving.
    So for those of you that said
    ,all I can tell is,get an IQ test.bye bye

alarik, Jan 1, 2007 IP
  3. ablaye

ablaye Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It does not matter how terrible someone was when he/she was living.
    I believe the dead deserve to be respected. It's decency and it's compassion.
    Maybe he deserved to die but he is dead now. And as such, there should be some decency when someone has departed from this world. He has met his Lord and will answer for his all bad deeds. Bad-mouthing the dead or using the dead to make money is very unethical, if not, plainly disgusting.

ablaye, Jan 1, 2007 IP
  4. DomainMagnate

DomainMagnate Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    morals lol, killing 30K people might be immoral, building a page about saddam has nothing to do with morals. Most people probably think building sites for profit and not just for fun is immoral.. um well who cares.. :rolleyes:

thats huge traffic, in your place I'd try to make as much $$ as possible on it since it will stop very very soon.. so better put more ads heh, well you gotta try to make at least a $10 cpm :)
    and also add a forum and make people register, you can get thousands of members since they kinda like to discuss it :p

DomainMagnate, Jan 1, 2007 IP
  5. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    I do have to wonder what type of traffic these keywords will result in. Lousy traffic may be worse than no traffic.

jrbiz, Jan 1, 2007 IP
  6. karan265

karan265 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well I wouldnt like to benefit myself due to somebody's death, be it even a guy like Hussein...

Its just sick!

karan265, Jan 1, 2007 IP
  7. alarik

alarik Active Member

Best Answers:
    Ok st. Peter,I can get your point,hope you can get mine,as to answer your point I can just say this-> let's burn every person that works in a burger shop and do obscene things with our food,(and not even for money,for their own sick desires),or don't give us the exact change back,or steal,or maybe we should do something about all the 'unethical' other 123113 things in this world.
    do you find girls that have sex with you for one night being unethical?but still you enjoy it and thirst for it each day.I`m sure if I get to know you better I can find about 10 major unethical things in your daily life.
    The point is,why judge?there are worst things out there,in your daily life,things you turn a blind eye to.and all in all,as I said before,it's mass-media,people have the right to know,to access information,that`s what internet is all about.
    Let's all go to Africa and stop all the unethical things there?come on...

alarik, Jan 1, 2007 IP
  8. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    Saddam will always get searches just like Nixon does, just not as many!

Sure he is hot today and it will cool off, but so was Britney when she spread her legs wide open, what's next for her? :D

anthonycea, Jan 1, 2007 IP
  9. Claymation

Claymation Peon

Best Answers:
    MG- you are wrong in the assumption that people will register to discuss it.
    Never works out that way.
    People get what they want and get the hell out.

Claymation, Jan 1, 2007 IP
  10. DomainMagnate

Best Answers:
    i never said the rate would be high, if from 100K visitors just 1K register would be good as well :)

11. Claymation

Claymation Peon

Best Answers:
    Doesn't even come close.
    I'm dealing with it right now.
    Out of 100k visitors, you would be lucky to get 1 registration.

Please- feel free to prove me wrong, but I have set up countless forums and blogs that have generated millions of visitors, and the result is always the same.
    Nobody registers to discuss the topic.

Claymation, Jan 1, 2007 IP
    anthonycea likes this.
  12. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    You are right, for every 100 guests that view, few will join and become contributors that add value, but spammers sure do join everyday to program posting bots!

anthonycea, Jan 1, 2007 IP
  13. kidder

kidder Peon

Best Answers:
    WTF? This thread is a waste of time - Lets talk about Paris Hilton....

kidder, Jan 1, 2007 IP
  14. DomainMagnate

Best Answers:
    hehe paris hilton would give some more traffic :D

15. funkymario

funkymario Notable Member

Best Answers:
    "Of course its sick - what bloody stupid person would attempt to take advantage of this? This is a useless thread."
    i agree 100%
    this is an immoral way to get traffic and and even if i think that he deserve his death nobody can judge him only god can do.
    peace.

funkymario, Jan 1, 2007 IP
  16. patataur

patataur Peon

Best Answers:
    who is this god you talk about?

patataur, Jan 1, 2007 IP
  17. KalvinB

KalvinB Peon

Best Answers:
    He was judged by the law. People are not judged by people. They are judged by the facts of their actions and the law that pertains to them. A judges job is simply to apply the law.

Millions have been made from the attacks on September 11th. There's nothing wrong with giving people what they want no matter what the topic is. Newspapers put Saddam's execution on the front page for a reason.

KalvinB, Jan 1, 2007 IP
  18. poseidon

poseidon Banned

Best Answers:
    Slightly Offtopic - Here is a little advice.

Never use your keywords/phrases on DP posts as most probably that DP thread will come on top of your site page in serps. Try to use spaces to seperate a word :)

poseidon, Jan 1, 2007 IP