1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need Help with image script

Discussion in 'PHP' started by Neptune, Jan 1, 2007.

I currently have an image upload script at this site:

http://uploadem.com

I want to be able to modify the output page to have a link to my site along with a nice banner and possibly some ads. Is there anyone here that can help me accomplish this? Thank you in advance.

Neptune, Jan 1, 2007 IP
  2. krakjoe

krakjoe Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This needs to b fixed first :

Warning: exec() has been disabled for security reasons in /home/val1558/public_html/index.php on line 140

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/val1558/public_html/index.php:140) in /home/val1558/public_html/index.php on line 97

Get in touch with the author of the script....

krakjoe, Jan 1, 2007 IP
  3. Neptune

Neptune Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Actually what I want it to do when I use the link either for BB code or the direct image link, I want it to display some links and or advertisements. I believe I just fixed that error message.

Neptune, Jan 1, 2007 IP
  4. krakjoe

Best Answers:
    ok but first you need to get the errors fixed, and second there are thousands of image hosts that allow direct linking without the use of adverts what makes you think it's a good idea ?

krakjoe, Jan 1, 2007 IP
  5. Neptune

Neptune Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It is not for ad revenue at all. What I want is when I give a link to an image, on the image display page, it shows a little banner with my site on it. I will look into the error. DO you have any idea what it could mean?

Neptune, Jan 1, 2007 IP
  6. krakjoe

Best Answers:
    your host has disabled exec, which is a php native function to make calls to system binaries, and it's clearly pretty important else it wouldnt be there, so before you make any additions to a script that is to all intent and purposes broken you wanna make sure you're not wasting yours or anyone elses time....

krakjoe, Jan 1, 2007 IP