1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

The Six Figure Challenge

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by jhmattern, Nov 8, 2006.

1. Pat Gael

Pat Gael Banned

Best Answers:
    I have been very busy writing on different assignments but hoping to get back soon to AllFreelancing forums and closer overlooking at the Six Figure challenge.

I can see there is too much cooking on :)

Pat Gael, Dec 30, 2006 IP
  2. DeniseJ

DeniseJ Live, Laugh, Love

Best Answers:
    We look forward to having you return to the forums! I'm glad to hear you've been busy though :)

DeniseJ, Dec 30, 2006 IP
  3. enigmatic9

enigmatic9 Peon

Best Answers:
    the countdown has begun. All the best to the participants.

enigmatic9, Dec 31, 2006 IP
  4. DeniseJ

DeniseJ Live, Laugh, Love

Best Answers:
    Thank you enigmatic :)

DeniseJ, Dec 31, 2006 IP
  5. internetauthor

internetauthor Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks, enigmatic :)

internetauthor, Dec 31, 2006 IP
  6. Pat Gael

Pat Gael Banned

Best Answers:
    Thank you Denise, and Happy New Year everybody!

Pat Gael, Dec 31, 2006 IP
  7. jhmattern

jhmattern Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Well, it's official!!! The Challenge technically kicked off this morning. :) We'll be updating progress on the blog and/or the AllFreelancing.com forum. We'll each be updating on our own schedules (some maybe weekly, some monthly, etc.). Here are some general updates for now:

1. 4 of us (I believe we're only missing Rob's as of now) have posted our 2007 "action plan" - you can find out our personal goals and the methods we're planning to use to reach them. We each have our own approach with this, so you'll likely see some diversity there.

2. If you want to vote for the final three writers in our adopt-a-writer contest, the poll is open at www.allfreelancing.com to registered users. Just sign up for the forum, and you can vote. Voting ends Wednesday (Jan. 3rd). By signing up for the forum, you'll also have access to the marketplace area where I tend to post the highest paying writers markets.

3. I'll be releasing a new report on how to find freelance writing gigs online (not only online gigs; just finding them through the Web - and more than traditional job listing sites, such as how to search more effectively for "hidden" markets). It will go out in a day or two, and will be free to newsletter subscribers through the end of January.

4. It's not too late to "join" the Challege in our forum. You don't have to aim for 100k either. If you'd like to set a smaller goal, and simply keep track, I'll adjust the progress bar goal for you; just let me know what you'd like.

5. I set up a freelance writing lens over at Squidoo. Check it out. There's a poll there, where you can anonymously choose your income goal for 2007 through your writing. Find out what other writers are shooting for, and discuss how you plan to reach your goals there if you'd like.

jhmattern, Jan 1, 2007 IP