1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Impeach Bush

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by darksat, Dec 27, 2006.

1. latehorn

latehorn Guest

Best Answers:
    Yes, mayby, you can get this from Fox, which prooves that Fox isn't a CIA puppet :)

By the way, please show me evidence on any not unfriendly Osama -> CIA connection :)

latehorn, Dec 28, 2006 IP
  2. pingpong123

pingpong123 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Latehorn no ur right, but they funded the group called the taliban which he was a part of when they fought against the soviet union together. Come on man, u must be able to put 2 and 2 together instead of trying to find a tiny tiny loophole like that. The cia knew about osama a long time before 9-11, and how do u think they got this info???????????????????? Those wmd's will never be found because they didnt exist. Did u not read the back and forth bander thatw as going on between bush and the cia , where the bush administration accused the cia of fabricating or making the facts bigger then they really were and the cia accusing the bush administration ofpressuring the cia into finding wmd's. This was in all the newspapers man, even on the fox network.

pingpong123, Dec 28, 2006 IP
  3. tbarr60

tbarr60 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    When are they supposed to be posting that Sadam hanging video over on youtube?

tbarr60, Dec 28, 2006 IP
  4. Aceday

Aceday Banned

Best Answers:
    I cant wait for the post-office bush years, whats he gonna do next? :D

Aceday, Dec 28, 2006 IP
  5. AGS

AGS Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Indeed buddy. He could well qualify for the job as White House Press Secretary. :D

I try my best to wake the sheeple up, I even have my own site, the rather excellent www.timetowakeup.net filled with many documentaries, but GTech, Mia and the other sheeple just will not even bother to see some of the fantastic documented content.

I admire your long posts but in all honesty you are wasting your time trying to point out facts to these people because they will just flat refuse to even listen and all they will do is come back with shitty one line posts because that is all they can do.

@ latehorn, this BBC documentary (3 parts, 1 hour each) will explain al-CIAda a lot better to you. ;)

This is part 3 from it:
    http://www.timetowakeup.net/video/13/The-Power-of-Nightmares-3-of-3.html

Forward it to the 20 minute point and you will see what I mean.

here's a lazy version (8 minutes)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBVVs9hcmRY&mode=related&search=

The way Rumsfeld describes it it sounds like some kind of underground Hilton Hotel. The truth is, it was all bullshit.

We have a politician here in the UK called George Galloway, I do not agree with everything he says but really he sums the whole Middle East affair up in this short clip from a while ago May 17, 2005 (it must have been a while ago because at the time of this speech only 1,600 American troops had been killed, now it is almost 3,000, all killed for no reason.)

http://www.timetowakeup.net/video/8/Galloway-Blasts-US-Senate.html

AGS, Dec 28, 2006 IP
  6. britishguy

britishguy Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Oh don't worry about that, the hanging is 'Box Office' so for sure that will be released

Of course the copyright for royalties etc for Green $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    will be Bush, Cheney et al

After all, as usual the whole deal is about money:eek:

britishguy, Dec 29, 2006 IP
  7. GTech

GTech Rob Jones for President!

Best Answers:
    LMAO! "Wakeup the sheeple!" "Free thinker!"

We've long debunked a number of these "made with iMac" movies for young angry white males with low IQs. Pretty much anyone with common sense can debunk them, it's not difficult. I bet even you could do it, if you wanted to.

GTech, Dec 29, 2006 IP
  8. debunked

debunked Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I thought that was a copy of the onion site... it isn't a joke?

ay.. now back to read some pages with the view of it being Not a joke site.

Could you put a tag on the pages that state that it isn't a humor site, it might keep people from hitting the back button.

debunked, Dec 29, 2006 IP
  9. darksat

darksat Guest

Best Answers:
    Wow he is actually Quoting the CIA.

I love the bit where he say
    Iraq was invaded over WMDs, which has yet to be found(officially).
    That cracks me up.

So Unoficially they have been found and are being hidden in a cave in Area51 along with Santa and the easter bunny.:D

darksat, Dec 29, 2006 IP
  10. Josh Inno

Josh Inno Guest

Best Answers:
    No, they found weapons of mass destruction. They had just degraded to the point where they were not as useful as when first produced. What they did not find was definitive proof that NEW weapons of mass destruction had been produced recently. Merely large amounts of circumstantial evidence that would be enough to convict most people in an American court.

Josh Inno, Dec 29, 2006 IP
  11. latehorn

latehorn Guest

Best Answers:
    Thanks, Josh! That's explains exactly what I meant with 'officially'.

latehorn, Dec 29, 2006 IP
  12. d16man

d16man Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Impeach bush, blah blah blah, republicans are nazis, blah blah blah, bush causes global warming, blah blah blah, bush raised the gas price, blah blah blah, etc...

So what else is new? Is this honestly the best that liberals can do?

d16man, Dec 29, 2006 IP
  13. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    It's a sickness man... It is treatable, but like all addiction based illnesses, the first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem.

Mia, Dec 29, 2006 IP
  14. pingpong123

pingpong123 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Its incredible how so many peoplke make excuses for an invasion of iraq . Do you actually believe that the weapons were degraded over years as an excuse? If they didnt find those wmds or if there werent useful as weapons anymore why didnt they pull our troops out of iraq and save their lives and the lives of so many innocent iraqi children and women who arent part of this war. Do you really believe a government that has hidden the true motives and facts of the assasination of our former president and wont release this info to us until the year 2029????????????????? THIS IS A FACT and i dare anyone to prove it isnt one. Also there is an oil pipeline that is going tthrough all of those countries there. Dont believe me , JUST ASK THE CONSULTANT OF UNICAL HAMED KARZEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I swear some of you people are just ignorant of the facts or just blinded by patriotism. Patriotism isnt about waving your flags and going ra ra ra. Its about standing up for the truth. No weapons of mass destruction were found, i know saddam is an idiot but he isnt dumb enough to be folled into invading another country again like he was when our foreign secretary told him that america has nothing to do with what goes on between iraq and kuwait when kuwait was slant drilling into iraqi territory.
    I have never seen so many wannabees in my life.
    I feel like im in a room full of rush limbaughs

pingpong123, Dec 29, 2006 IP
  15. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    14 UN Resolutions? I don't really thing an excuse was needed.
    But you know that.

Mia, Dec 29, 2006 IP
  16. Josh Inno

Josh Inno Guest

Best Answers:
    I did not say that they were not useful as weapons of mass destruction. I merely said that they were not AS useful as when first produced. Just like my saying that my mother's bread is not AS tasty if not fresh baked doesn't mean the bread that is not freshly baked is no longer tasty at all.

17. Josh Inno

Josh Inno Guest

Best Answers:
    Ah. I didn't know for sure what you meant. Glad that you could use my post to clarify your meaning. ^_^

18. AGS

AGS Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I think it is a mixture of both buddy.

The blind patriotism is fueled by people like Limbaugh and O'Reilly, both of them are dangerous neocon supporting idiots.

AGS, Dec 29, 2006 IP
  19. GTech

GTech Rob Jones for President!

Best Answers:
    So you admit you want the US to pull out so terrorists can take over and *really* go on killing the Iraqi children? You pretend to care, then note that you really don't, as you would leave in the hands of those that try (and often succeed) in blowing them up.

Then you go off into delusion about some assassination and ask others to prove it's not fact? WTH? You dare someone to prove something isn't FACT and you offer no facts?

Who the hell says there isn't an oil pipeline? As if you were the only one to know?

You rant and rave, like a little girl, about being blind and ignorant to facts in one sentence, without providing anything factual, then go on about spreading your usual lies in the next, that there were no wmd. This has long been documented, yet you accuse others of lying?

Wipe away your tears, change your diaper and take a few deep breaths.

GTech, Dec 29, 2006 IP
  20. Blogmaster

Blogmaster Blood Type Dating Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    And there comes GTech cleaning the house. :) Watch and see, no one will have a good response, so the personal attacks should be starting in 3 ... 2 ... 1 ...

Later ;)

Blogmaster, Dec 29, 2006 IP