1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Dom Xml Error?

Discussion in 'PHP' started by Jimbob1989, Dec 29, 2006.

Hey all,

I'm currently trying to install a search engine script on a few websites of mine and I'm having some trouble. It runs a pre-installation test and says:

I'm a fairly intimediate php programmer, so need things reasonably simple. I've sent an email to the guy I bought the script from, but haven't had a reply yet, thought I'd see if anyone here had any suggestions while I'm waiting for a reply.

Regards.
    James

Jimbob1989, Dec 29, 2006 IP
  2. TwistMyArm

TwistMyArm Peon

Best Answers:
    Are you able to just continue with the installation? Is there any other indication that that test is a failure because the way I read it, it passed the test (therefore was OK).

I'd try to just continue with the installation (unless you have another reason to believe it's 'bad': all others are green but this line is red, for example?).

Also, what script is it that you are using?

TwistMyArm, Dec 29, 2006 IP
  3. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:

You don't have DOM XML module installed on your server. Ask your host to install it.

gworld, Dec 29, 2006 IP