1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Where to "buy" backlinks using PayPal?

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by Optimus Crime, Dec 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LinkBliss

LinkBliss Peon

Best Answers:
    One issue with buying links (or more technically renting since you usually pay by the month) is that the toolbar PR does not update properly anymore, it is often months delayed and also many high PR sites don't pass PR at all.

It used to be you could get a link from a PR9 site and your site would become a PR8 within two weeks almost guaranteed, now you should get a variety of PR9's and PR8's, and PR7's, some won't pass you the PR or give you any benefit, but it would be difficult to judge which ones are helping. Also, plan on not seeing the PR in your toolbar for your site for 6 to 9 months.

That said, I do have a network of sites and webmasters I work with and could come up with a good package for you. PM me and take a look at my site http://www.linkbliss.com

Eric

LinkBliss, Dec 28, 2006 IP
  2. Optimus Crime

Optimus Crime Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    So, basically, if I buy this:

4 PR7 for $25 each.
    4 PR6 for $5 each.

Along with my PR5, 3 PR4, 5 PR3 backlinks should raise my PR from 4 to 6?

Thanks.

Optimus Crime, Dec 28, 2006 IP
  3. ISU

ISU Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    For me? nice question...how do you think? If I wouldnt like it you think I would recomend it to you and after that make my name be in dirt?:) It may have little problems..I dont know it depends on your personality you know? But its very good peace..It has nice features in it..You see it may take some time untill you will get use to it, but after that, I dont think you will have some problems...you see whats the best thing is that you actually will do it by yourself, it means you will put your site to the best category, whic will reassure that you most likely will be accepted, you know what I mean? If you will buy someones services, so cheap..they dont guarantee that you will be accepted, cause they dont have control of it, thats why they have a nice chance to cheat..to pu your website in whatever category as longest you will receive email that they did their job..I doubt that you manually will go to every category nd start checking where did they put your website, it would take you forever..

ISU, Dec 28, 2006 IP
  4. ISU

ISU Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Its no quarantee that it will happen, it depends on other sites how much good their are in seo, you know what I mean..you get better position in search engine if you are better then someone's site ir is..

ISU, Dec 28, 2006 IP
  5. Optimus Crime

Best Answers:
    But atleast that combo for $120 will be better than getting one high PR8 link for about the same price? Provided all are relatively equally relevant links?

Thanks,
    Stan.

6. Textlinksguru

Textlinksguru Active Member

Best Answers:
    Textlinksguru, Dec 28, 2006 IP
  7. 1ahosting

1ahosting Peon

Best Answers:
    you can find good deals on dp. I have used dp to find pretty nice deals for link sale.

There is a link sale section on this forum, you should give it a try.

1ahosting, Dec 28, 2006 IP
  8. Optimus Crime

Best Answers:
    Yea, I am, but I need to decide whether to get 1 PR8 link or 4 PR7 links.

Thanks,
    Stan.

9. LinkBliss

LinkBliss Peon

Best Answers:
    I would get the four PR7.. there's no guarantee the PR8 is going to work i.e. actually pass PR on to you. With four PR7's you have more of a shotgun scatter approach and hopefully a couple of them will pass the PR.

Eric

LinkBliss, Dec 29, 2006 IP
  10. Optimus Crime

Best Answers:
    I just got the PR8. Thanks anyway.

Optimus Crime, Dec 29, 2006 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.