1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Paypal account with fake information

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by Gravereaper, Dec 22, 2006.

Is it ok to start a paypal account with fake details, because i'am living in a non-paypal country so offcourse can't use paypal to withdrawl my funds. So what i'll do is either exchange my paypal funds with that of withdrawl methods available here ( i.e. stormpay or moneybookers ) or simply use PayPal to buy hosting/domains e.t.c.

I guess i really need a paypal account now as most of the peoples don't have other payment procedures so i'll get a lot of problem while doing freelance work and as i'am also planning to sell a product in the near future so don't want to loose many customers just because they don't use my current payment procedures.

Is there any chance that PayPal will catch me or ban my account? ( if theres a little chance then its fine but if its something like 100% then i need to think of something else ). ;)

Gravereaper, Dec 22, 2006 IP
  2. Richie_Ni

Richie_Ni Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    They will catch you IMO.Because they'll look at the IP and they'll probably find the IP and the country in your info. don't match.

Richie_Ni, Dec 22, 2006 IP
  3. tobycoke

tobycoke Peon

Best Answers:
    Just don't complain if you lose domains because a registrar suspects fraud from a US PayPal account being used from a foreign country.

tobycoke, Dec 22, 2006 IP
  4. mani

mani Peon

Best Answers:
    you can't hide your IP from them, you should try mooneybrooker, xoom, or e-gold as an alternative, 2CO is also good,
    don't take any risk if they got you, you will lose all you money :)

mani, Dec 22, 2006 IP
  5. Gravereaper

Gravereaper Banned

Best Answers:
    I won't keep that much amount of money in my PayPal anyways, and i can use web anonymizers to hide my real IP!

Gravereaper, Dec 22, 2006 IP
  6. Corey Bryant

Corey Bryant Texan at Heart

Best Answers:
    There is a 99% chance. What will happen is - you will mess up one day and access your account from another IP (don't you think they know when you are accessing their site via a proxy).

Or someone will report you. Because they will be mad because you have a paypal account and they don't. Or they just got busted.

Corey Bryant, Dec 23, 2006 IP
  7. Disguised

Disguised Notable Member

Best Answers:
    If you want some honest advice then don't create a paypal with fake information. They will Restrict your account the same day you will try to send money to some other paypal user or whatever. No matter what you will get caught and lose all your money.

Play with Money bookers and egold. Money bookers have some good sellers as well.

Regards

Disguised, Dec 23, 2006 IP
  8. dudy255

dudy255 Peon

Best Answers:
    yes man creating paypal with fake information is very risky so dont try to this and you will be in loss.

dudy255, Dec 23, 2006 IP
  9. evirtualcard

evirtualcard Peon

Best Answers:
    It is equal to that situation when you create a Paypal account with your real name and your real adress in a approved country.
    In the case, you receive funds from someone who paid you, you delivered the good or service as a honest one, if Paypal founds an "irregular" transaction, you will also loose your money, so what´s the difference here between a "fake" one and a "real" one?
    No difference at all, since Paypal is verifiying only the card numbers, all others who are not living in the USA does not belong if the provided data is true or not, Paypal is not able to verify users outside USA.
    Thank you, see you soon. :D

evirtualcard, Dec 23, 2006 IP
  10. geej

geej Guest

Best Answers:
    I sent you a private mail.

geej, Dec 23, 2006 IP
  11. evirtualcard

evirtualcard Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you,
    but did you send it to evirtualcard@hushmail.com?
    I will also check all others, as I am not using the Y! and MSN ones for communication, just for chat.
    See you soon. :D

evirtualcard, Dec 24, 2006 IP
  12. Pammer

Pammer Notable Member

Best Answers:
    For what? you have a problem to share with us? well, am interested if you have any other way! i have a same problem as he have!

Pammer, Dec 24, 2006 IP
  13. evirtualcard

evirtualcard Peon

Best Answers:
    Erm, about what problem are you talking? :confused:

14. Pammer

Pammer Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Paypal account with fake information :D :eek: ;) :eek:

Pammer, Dec 24, 2006 IP
  15. D_C

D_C Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Paypal is to strict. The odds are you would get caught and it would hurt you more than it would benefit you.

D_C, Dec 24, 2006 IP
  16. evirtualcard

evirtualcard Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello,
    ok, that is no problem. Tell me your questions and I will see if I am able to answer them properly.

17. evirtualcard

evirtualcard Peon

Best Answers:
    Are you sure about?
    Paypal does have only one person incharged in Omaha who decide it, not 1000´s, ( by the way, that is a big lie ), I agree in that point.
    But it makes no sense to look after one specific person, if this one is not known by them, if this one has never felt into a "investigation" before, so there is really no risk, nevertheless I agree with you when you would say before: after he felt into a "investigation".
    See you soon. :D

18. Pammer

Pammer Notable Member

Best Answers:
    i have a no problem, but want to learn another way if "geej" have any solution, whichc is the secret! :D

Pammer, Dec 24, 2006 IP
  19. evirtualcard

evirtualcard Peon

Best Answers:
    Ok,
    if this issue is "too private and specific to him", I will be the first one to respect his privacy.
    Otherwise I invite him to ask me ( if above does not apply ) and I will see if I am able to help him on his problem or question about that.

20. Pammer

Pammer Notable Member

Best Answers:
    well, thats not a big issue..only curious... is there any way? thats it! am afriading fryman here... and he will be fry me.. if i do more fun here! :D :D

Pammer, Dec 24, 2006 IP