1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Active backlink

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by Terrenuit, May 16, 2023.

Hi,
    I have a foreign languages website, I am studying the backlink to increase the number visitors,
    I think if I convince the webmasters to do the backlink with my site will be very difficulty, because my site is still not famous,
    So I want to know can I put many links with( language schools, business schools, universities...) in the blog of my site, can it help the backlink SEO ? it will be very easy for me.
    On the other hand, how can I find the webmaster of the sites ? to ask them do the backlink with my site.
    Thank you very much !

Terrenuit, May 16, 2023 IP
  2. seomanualsubmission

seomanualsubmission Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes you can and its known as internal link building. More internal links shows that you have enough informative resources / services. This is also good way to let search engine know about your keywords.

Just Google for this ..... Your niche market + write for us ... use this type of search key phrase to find blog or site from your niche market who allow guest blog posting.

seomanualsubmission, May 16, 2023 IP
  3. bumptotop

bumptotop Peon

Best Answers:
    Do not waste your time on useless work, only for money you can get a good back link
    I recommend to start looking for cheap links here:
    fiverr.com
    peopleperhour.com
    linksmanagement.com

Last edited: May 25, 2023
    bumptotop, May 25, 2023 IP
  4. seomanualsubmission

seomanualsubmission Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Cheap is also known as poor and Google is filtering now these cheap contents and links ........ Why are you supporting fiverr while its full with scamers ...... for $10.00 for 100 or 500 backlinks ..... do you think is it possible??

seomanualsubmission, May 25, 2023 IP
  5. Warner Williams

Warner Williams Active Member

Best Answers:
    Backlink Sales - How to Get Around It
    The sale of backlinks is an unfortunate business since it places the top SERP in the hands of those who have a marketing budget. It is becoming more difficult to find free guest posting opportunities. I get fed up sometimes since out of 30 websites, maybe 1 or at most 3, are willing to do a link exchange. I send out 30 pitches each week, but they mostly reply with their prices.

Here on Dp, I stopped trying since I was unable to find any.
    So, most webmasters are turning to Fivre or SEO Clerk for cheap backlinks.

Here's The Way Out
    Press Releases:
    Each release will land around 780 -1,500 backlinks. They are mostly temporal but will spike your website to the forefront on sites like Yahoo! News, Google News, ABC, MSNBC, etc.
    You will end up with about 50 permanent links of very high value.
    Price: completely free! (for the first release) EIN Presswire is a good place to start.
    Give it a try.

Warner Williams, May 26, 2023 IP
  6. legal

legal Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello, I just want to get a secure backlink to my site. Thank you very much
    https://www.9anon4dz.com/

legal, Jul 6, 2023 IP
  7. bijutoha

bijutoha Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It is important to note that not all outbound links are created equal. Google will only credit you for high-quality and authoritative links from websites. This means that you should only link to websites relevant to your website's content and with a good reputation.

You can find the webmasters of other websites by using a website like Whois.net. This website will allow you to search for the contact information for any website. Once you have the contact information, you can ask the webmaster if they would be willing to do a backlink with your website.

bijutoha, Jul 10, 2023 IP
  8. sepoint

sepoint Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Link exchange is not the most effective way to get quality links, it is much more effective to buy links.

sepoint, Jul 16, 2023 IP