1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Copywriting and AI

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by jrbiz, Jul 10, 2022.

The past few months I have been hearing about solutions offering AI-generated marketing content. Has anyone had any experience with this? One provider that I have heard of is:

jasper.ai

Has anyone evaluated or used this or any of its competitors?

I am skeptical about AI-generated content, but I also recently read where a Google engineer had such a developed and intense conversation with a chatbot that he believed that it had become sentient, so I suppose the technology is getting better and better.

jrbiz, Jul 10, 2022 IP
  2. tech-guyz

tech-guyz Member

Best Answers:
    Jasper looks amazing and I've been looking in to it and will probably their free trial but 100,000 words for 99.00 per month seems a little pricey but...

tech-guyz, Jul 10, 2022 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  3. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Definitely let us know how it goes for you!

jrbiz, Jul 10, 2022 IP
  4. Gamerseo

Gamerseo Member

Best Answers:
    We would like to hear a wider opinion about this program.

Gamerseo, Jul 10, 2022 IP
  5. cronik

cronik Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    AI writers like Jasper and HyperWrite are actually great and can help you in a variety of ways. I have never been interested in spun content, or any form of low-quality content that isn't meant for humans to read.

Always edit and re-write the content from AI tools as needed. They will speed up the process for some topics, but you should always do your own research when writing an article about a place, person, business, product, etc.

Here's what I like about these AI writers - they help with "writer's block" - this is especially true for HyperWrite used in Google Docs. If you're stuck and don't know how to get started on a particular topic, the AI tool will generate a bunch of (surprisingly easy to read) paragraphs. I love using it for introduction and conclusion paragraphs just to get the ball rolling. But, I always revise and add more details to the content.

For those of you who just want quick content generated and don't plan on reading/editing the AI content... it will be useless and probably won't get you far. It's 2022 people, there is no place for low-quality content in any SEO strategy.

cronik, Jul 21, 2022 IP
    pianogirl, JEET and jrbiz like this.
  6. Ashton Kirkeide

Ashton Kirkeide Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree! AI writers are great for generating ideas, but shouldn't be solely relied upon for content generator. People want relatable, informative content and most of the AI generators go off on side paths that aren't necessarily informative.

Ashton Kirkeide, Jul 24, 2022 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  7. Seseadrian

Seseadrian Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I used the free trial of Copy.ai for AI content generator and Ink for SEO to help me with one of my articles : https://techtonis.com/how-to/download-movies-and-shows-free-and-legally/
    Both tools are looking great and can help you with topics , checks your grammar, spelling, sentence structure, but I don't know if they worth the monthly fee.
    Like @cronik said , you always have to re-read and re-write the content.

Seseadrian, Sep 27, 2022 IP
    cronik and jrbiz like this.
  8. JEET

JEET Notable Member

Best Answers:
    There is a 5 day free trial on jasper. May be you can try that. Let us also know how it goes. I'd also like to see how this works out.

JEET, Sep 29, 2022 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  9. Edna Welburg

Edna Welburg Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Jasper is a life-saver, honestly! But I do agree that lots of pieces need editing for one reason or another. However, it does save time and I love using it because with two minutes of editing you can get yourself a really good text of pretty much any kind.

Edna Welburg, Oct 3, 2022 IP
    jrbiz, Seseadrian and qwikad.com like this.
  10. Husam Alhurani

Husam Alhurani Peon

Best Answers:
    I've tried Scalenut.
    I could not afford Jasper.

Honestly, it boosted my productivity like 10X.
    It's much affordable than Jasper and have +30 content creation and marketing tools that can generate +20 content types.

Husam Alhurani, Dec 3, 2022 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  11. kjh-08

kjh-08 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    At first I was under the impression that quality AI written content was still several years away. After being forced to look into AI over an issue, it's only months away, not years. This is going to change the internet.

The AI program I've tried, reads very well with few errors. If you know how to use it and run the finished article through several other programs, it will be better than any freelancers writing. It's unlimited on what it can do, other than spitting out a completely polished and finished article in one try/go. Which I like as this helps keep duplicate content down and weeds out people who don't want to make the effort. I'm now using it for my sites.

kjh-08, Dec 27, 2022 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  12. Convertil

Convertil Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    HeronAI.com offers unlimited AI content for just $16 per month, you should check it out. Even during the free trial you can create unlimited content and it includes a free stock photo.

Convertil, Jan 10, 2023 IP
  13. arnego2

arnego2 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Astonishing is the love for mass crerated content. Quite senseless too.

arnego2, Jan 11, 2023 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  14. AlbertoSanto

AlbertoSanto Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm using WriteCream and it works almost perfect. Even in languages like Polish ;)

AlbertoSanto, Jan 11, 2023 IP
  15. ArtificialIntelligence

ArtificialIntelligence Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I agree with you, AI tools generate great content, but you need to always edit and re-write the content because you know your users, know your products and services better than AI Tools. Right, when you are stuck then you can use an AI tool, so you can get a basic idea of what to do next!

ArtificialIntelligence, Jan 24, 2023 IP
  16. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    I have used ChatGPT quite a bit over the past few months. I find it useful for providing me with outlines, comparisons, etc., for topics that I may want to write or speak about. It does make factual errors, so I only use it as a starting point for research, but it has saved me a fair amount of time for those types of projects.

jrbiz, Apr 27, 2023 IP
  17. Josh Shepard

Josh Shepard Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm not convinced AI can write like I can... yet. I know it's improving by the day, but so far I've been able to spot AI-generated content. Does anyone else feel this way? I'm talking about ChatGPT in particular. Perhaps there's a way to use it more for research, but I don't think it's capable of personalizing content the way we can.

Josh Shepard, May 1, 2023 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  18. PicDefense

PicDefense Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    ChatGPT is pretty good at generating human-like text. It's all about the way you are prompting it. There's a lot of techniques you can use when prompting to customize the text and the way it writes. You can also train it with the style you want it to write and it can go based on that. It's quite powerful. Not perfect of course.

PicDefense, May 23, 2023 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  19. Warner Williams

Warner Williams Active Member

Best Answers:
    I was invited to write a piece under "What Happens When AI Learns?'. I was forced to try several products including Jasper, but my most noteworthy experience was with ChatGPT. I asked it "Why Did the Hamelin Kids Disappear?'
    I was completely stunned that it could produce an in-depth response that passed Copyscape. After writing the piece, I became convinced that Ai was a lot more important than I had thought. AI will soon become the next digital marketing era.

Join now, learn now, or be left behind.

Warner Williams, May 23, 2023 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  20. Tinfoil_Hat

Tinfoil_Hat Peon

Best Answers:
    Warner Williams - that's frightening! I'm curious to see where AI goes, but afraid at the same time...

Tinfoil_Hat, May 25, 2023 IP