1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How can I make money with my phone?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Chap1hunt, Apr 27, 2023.

There are several ways to make money from your phone spending 5-6 hours daily. Share ideas please.

Chap1hunt, Apr 27, 2023 IP
  2. seomanualsubmission

seomanualsubmission Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have only two ideas ..... Either go with share market or go to those sites who are offering some penny for watch / like video / subscribe youtube / ticktock channels. According to me if expert in share market then ok .... otherwise 5-6 hours on phone .... mean you are not caring about your future.

seomanualsubmission, Apr 27, 2023 IP
    MargoFarrel likes this.
  3. raksmart-hosting

raksmart-hosting Peon

Best Answers:
    There are various ways to make money using your phone. Here are some popular methods:

1. Survey and market research apps: Apps like Survey Junkie, Swagbucks, and Google Opinion Rewards allow you to complete surveys and participate in market research, earning rewards, points, or cash for your time.

2. Cashback and rewards apps: Use apps like Rakuten, Ibotta, or Fetch Rewards to get cashback on your everyday purchases by scanning receipts or shopping through affiliate links.

3. Freelance work: Offer your skills as a freelancer through platforms like Upwork, Fiverr, or Freelancer. You can find work in various fields, such as writing, graphic design, programming, or social media management.

4. Selling items online: Use your phone to list and sell items on platforms like eBay, Amazon, or Poshmark. You can sell products you no longer need, create handmade items, or engage in retail arbitrage.

5. Gig economy jobs: Participate in gig economy jobs using apps like Uber, Lyft, DoorDash, or Instacart. You can earn money as a rideshare driver or by delivering food and groceries.

6. Affiliate marketing: Use your social media presence or blog to promote products and services through affiliate marketing. You can earn commissions by recommending products from companies like Amazon Associates, ShareASale, or Raksmart.

7. Micro-tasking: Perform small tasks on platforms like Amazon Mechanical Turk, TaskRabbit, or Clickworker. These tasks can include data entry, image tagging, or transcription.

8. Online tutoring or teaching: Offer your knowledge and expertise through online tutoring or teaching platforms like VIPKid, TeachAway, or Chegg Tutors.

9. Stock trading or investing: Use your phone to trade stocks or invest in assets through apps like Robinhood, E*TRADE, or Fidelity. Be cautious with this approach, as there are risks associated with investing.

10. Content creation: Monetize your talents by creating content for platforms like YouTube, TikTok, or Instagram. You can earn money through ad revenue, brand partnerships, or merchandise sales.
    Remember, it's important to research each opportunity thoroughly and choose the ones that best align with your skills and interests. Be aware of potential scams and always prioritize your safety and privacy when engaging in online money-making activities.

raksmart-hosting, Apr 27, 2023 IP
    MargoFarrel likes this.
  4. Advantage Perks

Advantage Perks Peon

Best Answers:
    One idea that comes straight to might is to use it for creating 3D models from photos. Another one is to try to promote affiliate products on Instagram and Facebook for some micro or very specific niche.

Advantage Perks, Apr 27, 2023 IP
  5. Randall Magwood

Randall Magwood Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can start a consulting business from your phone. Most smartphones allow you to edit documents and input data onto websites. You could have someone create a site for you, and then run ads to get clients. If you charge high enough, you can profit from your advertising spend.

Randall Magwood, Apr 28, 2023 IP
  6. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Run an onlyfans account?
    Copywriting?
    location finder for the movie industry?
    find tours for tourists to your town and get fees from the tour operators?
    run free/donation walking tours and use your phone to promote yourself

Use your imagination and harness the skills you already have

sarahk, Apr 29, 2023 IP
  7. tibberous

tibberous Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You can sell drugs from your phone :) You can also use it to call the plug and get more drugs dropped off. You can use your phone to go to adult friend finder or some other backpage site, then charge people for sex.

I made like $600 referring people to webull. They paid out shares of apple, which you could sell for like $100-150 dollars. You could make a gofundme asking for enough money to buy a laptop. I cold call, and I don't even cold call from a cellphone, I got a desktop with a wireless headset and an autodialer. Cell phones might work for Instagram girls to trade nude pics for cashapp, but unless your using your phone to move around your million dollar stock / crypto portfolio, or raising VC for your startup, phones are kind of toys compared to a good computer.

tibberous, Apr 30, 2023 IP
  8. Billy Worker

Billy Worker Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    it will be like apps from apstore or playmarket , like you can do tasks and get money and also freelancing , from phone you can do a lot jobs

Billy Worker, May 22, 2023 IP
  9. MargoFarrel

MargoFarrel Member

Best Answers:
    WOW! Your ideas are so cool. Thanks

MargoFarrel, May 22, 2023 IP
  10. Lisamay123

Lisamay123 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    eBay is what I'm currently using.

Lisamay123, May 25, 2023 IP
  11. Spartan14

Spartan14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well me i am affiliate marketar amd i promote clickbank products and i use forums ,quora ,social media like : fb groups ,tiktok,pinterest ,twitter etc
    And i also build an email list

Spartan14, May 26, 2023 IP
  12. klaster79

klaster79 Peon

Best Answers:
    dropshipping or affiliate marketing. Really a usefyle ones

klaster79, Jun 26, 2023 IP
  13. wMarketingD

wMarketingD Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Create an engaging app that is interesting

wMarketingD, Jun 27, 2023 IP
  14. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    How are you developing apps with a phone?

sarahk, Jun 27, 2023 IP
  15. Sunshine!

Sunshine! Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    why not there are so many options

Sunshine!, Jul 5, 2023 IP
  16. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    why not what?
    lots of options for developing apps using your phone?

sarahk, Jul 5, 2023 IP
  17. Laimar66

Laimar66 Peon

Best Answers:
    Online surveys and microtasks: Many companies and websites pay users for completing surveys, watching videos, or completing small tasks. Some popular platforms for this include Swagbucks, InboxDollars, and Amazon Mechanical Turk.ᕙ⁠(⁠ ⁠ ⁠•⁠ ⁠‿⁠ ⁠•⁠ ⁠ ⁠)⁠ᕗ

Laimar66, Jul 13, 2023 IP
  18. dlatua

dlatua Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Selling drugs is the best idea so far, but the easiest way to make money with your phone is by selling it. Quick cash, one time.

dlatua, Jul 19, 2023 IP
    sarahk likes this.
  19. mitchellstg

mitchellstg Peon

Best Answers:
    Here are a few ideas:
    1. Selling things you own that you never use around your house on marketplaces such as Facebook, eBay etc.
    2. Creating content. May that be for your own social media accounts you are trying to monetize or others. I have a friend who runs a business solely on filming content for other people using his iPhone. iPhone's are great for replacing high end video equipment in scenarios (most) where that equipment isn't necessary.
    3. Call that job ad you saw online
    4. Network with those around you, in your contacts or in your social media accounts. You would be surprised what opportunities to make money are just hiding behind a simple question or hello. We tend to forget that our smartphones are the most powerful tool we have access too and its not just for scrolling twitter.
    5. Learn your phone. Being into technology I knew a little too much about iPhone settings and I used what I knew to help those who are not as tech savvy use their phone more efficiently. An example I have is I helped an older lady set up her phone using her phones built in accessibility options to better communicate with her son who had speaking issues. I also found a free app to help as well. I didn't do this for money or anything but imagine how many people have issues like this, you could turn this into a side hustle possibly.
    6. Learn skills online. Buy books. Educate yourself. Find those skills that you can make a living with that people just don't want to learn or have the time. We have so much information at our fingers tips with things like google and forums like this one.
    7. Doordash, instacart, lyft, uber, taskrabbit, etc.
    8. There are apps now where you can scan items in stores that will tell you how much it sells for on certain platforms. People do this to find deals in stores that they can sell for higher online.

There so much more. Have fun and get creative. Your minds the limit.

mitchellstg, Jul 19, 2023 IP
    sarahk likes this.
  20. bijutoha

bijutoha Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Become a virtual assistant. Virtual assistants provide administrative, technical, or creative assistance to clients from remote locations. This is a great way to use your skills and experience to make money from your phone.

bijutoha, Jul 20, 2023 IP