1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Agency SEO Packages- High Discount Website SEO Services

Discussion in 'Services' started by andrewaff, Dec 28, 2022.

Sold To

Jennifer Jen for $99.00

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    DISCOUNT SEO PACKAGES FOR –
    • Agencies
    • SMEs
    • Startups
    • Bloggers
    • Affiliate Marketers
    • Wordpress / Shopify Based Retailers
    Enhance your business website performance on Google and other major search engines. I help in getting top 10 / top 5 positions on search engines for your business website for the best targeted keywords.

I am an experienced Search Engine optimization professional and active on Digital Point since 2008. I have successfully delivered excellent results in the past as well. My Testimonials on DP are here-

I recommend his work for those of you looking for an honest SEO person.

Highly recommended as a reliable SEO service that is affordable.

Must recommend this service, as he has really been professional with his service, communication and his excellent reports.

Andrew, Thanks for giving me good services for past projects.

My two keywords under 10 in a quick time, it looks you are working good

There are many more positive reviews and recommendations of my past work.

I can promise that my SEO service will assist you to achieve your/ clients’ website objectives and provide a good ROI. You will see a good improvement in website impressions, clicks and conversions after getting few monthly work reports.

I do not use any backlink building tool/software and with my small team, I handle all my projects manually for content marketing and organic link building using ethical & legit practices.

I personally have worked with some well known online marketing businesses as their Whitelabel SEO partner and provided them reports/ results as a reseller using their business logos.

The below are my SEO packages details-
    [​IMG]
    In my previous 15+ years SEO experience, I and my team have delivered approx 11800+ keywords on top positions of Google for my agency clients. I have created almost 151,000+ business leads through business websites.

You can personal message me your questions related with my SEO services or Skype me.

Thank You

Andrew Waughan

andrewaff, Dec 28, 2022 IP
  2. badr ahz

badr ahz Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    hello
    in this site https://ordinateurportable.ma/ I tried to install yoast free but i found videos on youtube which say that rank math is better than yoast can you help me

badr ahz, Mar 25, 2023 IP
  3. andrewaff

andrewaff Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I use Yoast for most of my clients using Wordpress and recommend the same for you as well.

andrewaff, Mar 29, 2023 IP
    vodafone likes this.
  4. Simona Claps

Simona Claps Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am using rankmath and few of my keywords are ranking on first page because of proper onpage seo.as per rankmath

Simona Claps, Mar 29, 2023 IP
  5. filliphey

filliphey Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks a lot for help!

filliphey, May 24, 2023 IP