1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Best way to get backlinks for a solicitation site?

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by Tom Morison, Mar 23, 2023.

I've built a site in which I humbly ask the reader for donations. So far everywhere I post I either get banned or my link gets deleted. I decided to create an ad on TraffUp, and so far I got 100 views from that service. Essentially I tell the reader I want to be financially independent and I say I will invest all the donations I receive into stocks and crypto.

What would you think is the best way to go about building backlinks for this type of website? I'm considering guest blogging. Do you have any other suggestions as to how to get links?

Tom Morison, Mar 23, 2023 IP
  2. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Try asking for donations here and let's see what happens. Go ahead, I double dare you.:rolleyes:

Spoiltdiva, Mar 23, 2023 IP
  3. Dr Doomain

Dr Doomain Peon

Best Answers:
    First question, how valuable are the articles? If you are a good writer, join Medium.com and other sites where you can get paid for your writing.

Dr Doomain, Mar 23, 2023 IP
  4. seomanualsubmission

seomanualsubmission Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Its completely depend on your budget ..... Having good budget go for content marketing like guest posting, content listing with backlinks ......... If not good budget then can try yourself for directory submission, social bookmarking etc..

If you are good writer then also many reputed website will charge you for listing there ..... but reduce your SEO budget.

seomanualsubmission, Mar 23, 2023 IP
  5. Tom Morison

Tom Morison Peon

Best Answers:
    I published an article on cryptocurrency mining. I just edited it to make it better. When I apply myself I am a good writer. I like the idea of writing content for Medium. I figured if I had several articles on the site pertaining to investing, it would boost the value of the website, and I wouldn't just be begging anymore

Tom Morison, Mar 23, 2023 IP
  6. Softirina

Softirina Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes, it's guest posting.
    If the content is of high quality, there is no problem with it.

Softirina, May 8, 2023 IP