1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

PC and Mobile Version Match with Website

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by pirate_tat87, Mar 13, 2023.

Hello all first let me start off by saying thank you to every one that has been so supportive and kind in with helping me.

My next issue that I am facing that has just been brought to my attention is the fact that my website design does not match PC vs Mobile.

I was wondering if someone can give me some help with this, I have done my research and I have added the code

<meta charset="UTF-8">
      <meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width,height=device-height,initial-scale=1.0">
    Code (markup):
    However my main page for example the navigation bar is perfect when the mobile is vertical or horizontal, the about me page is messed up totally on mobile, and on mobile for both pages the about and testimonial pages the navigation bar does not spread across the page like the main page does.

https://piratesdmcaservice.com <-- is the site I'm working on. if anyone can help with a few of these issues I would really really appreciate it. Thank you

pirate_tat87, Mar 13, 2023 IP
  2. pirate_tat87

pirate_tat87 Peon

Best Answers:
    Just to clarify this is how it looks on the browser of my PC https://i.imgur.com/Qk2KnCH.png

below is how it looks on my mobile device. How do I get it to respond the same?

Screenshot 2023-03-16 060004.png

pirate_tat87, Mar 16, 2023 IP
  3. denis bayly

denis bayly Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi there pirate_tat87,

members here will require a link to the page in question or the relevant page
    HTML and CSS to enable them assess your problem and possibly resolve it.

coothead

denis bayly, Mar 18, 2023 IP
  4. pirate_tat87

pirate_tat87 Peon

Best Answers:
    I did provide a link in the original post.

pirate_tat87, Mar 19, 2023 IP
  5. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Your design isn't responsive, or if it is, it's buggy and broken. Do some reading on responsive design and make the necessary changes to your template - or get a new one.

sarahk, Mar 19, 2023 IP