1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

i want to start with 0 dollars

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by MouadEL, Mar 12, 2023.

hello everyone my name is Mouad,
    im new to this forum i heard about it from an influencer from my country
    so basically i have a job but i cant depend on it forever i watch a lot of tutorials on youtube about dropshipping, print on demand, affiliate marketing, cpa...
    but i dont know what is the best to start with no investment if anyone can help me with tips i will be grateful btw i know about ads and that stuff but it require money and as i mention i want to start with no investment

MouadEL, Mar 12, 2023 IP
    MargoFarrel likes this.
  2. seomanualsubmission

seomanualsubmission Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you want to earn with no investment then i will recommend you to build a website ....... you can go with free site also like Google site, wordpress etc (Not recommend free site). Learn how to optimize and promote your website to drive traffics and then go with Affiliate Marketing because you can earn good comission without any investement by selling products or services of any third party company.

When your website will start to get good traffics then you can use adsense also to earn some extra money.

seomanualsubmission, Mar 12, 2023 IP
    MargoFarrel likes this.
  3. MouadEL

MouadEL Peon

Best Answers:
    yes i understand but i have a question assuming that i have a website and a affiliate link how i get people to my website ? should i use social media or something else ?

MouadEL, Mar 12, 2023 IP
  4. seomanualsubmission

seomanualsubmission Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you have social media account and you are active there then not need of website ...... You can join related group and place your affiliate link there ... Generally with own website you can use anchor text for your affiliate link and at social media affiliate link will appear ..... And generally people avoid these types of link to click.

seomanualsubmission, Mar 12, 2023 IP
    MargoFarrel likes this.
  5. Artisan

Artisan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Which country (and city?) are you from?

Artisan, Mar 13, 2023 IP
  6. Warner Williams

Warner Williams Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you want to start from zero with no investment here is the step by way to do it
    1. Go to fivre. people per hour and upwork and create a profile and load samples of your talent/skills there
    2. Join webmaster forums where you can earn an income on gigs from their marketplace (DP, forumcoin, BMF)
    3. Once you have earned $30, buy a year hosting package they normally add the domain free for the first year. (Buehost, Dewlance, Godaddy)
    4. Create your blog and add it to your forum signature,
    5. Visit leadsleap and join their traffic exchange program. Since you have no traffic you will have to visit member sites for awhile, but you earn points by doing so.
    6. Start guest posting on other websites to build your backliinks
    7. Monetize your website - Affiliate program or your own stuff
    These were the steps I used. I have an online business that was fully financed by the Internet. My only investment was my time, my internet connection, and my skills.

Warner Williams, Mar 13, 2023 IP
    MargoFarrel and newbie191 like this.
  7. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Contact me and for only $10 U.S. I will ship you a magic wand and you will soon become successful. :cool:

Spoiltdiva, Mar 13, 2023 IP
    seomanualsubmission likes this.
  8. Spartan14

Spartan14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well you can start with free traffic and affiliate marketing for example but the downside its you need to have some patience put some consistent work each day even if its just 2 hours daily
    Go to youtube and search how to make money with affiliate marketing for free and you will find tons of videos showing you step by step how to do it

Spartan14, Mar 13, 2023 IP
  9. McAlexis

McAlexis Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You're asking right question. For website you will need to engage people. For dropshipping you'd also need to attract people. Either to web-site or onto any other resources where you place your offers. In any business you do, the key point is to find a client, attract him by your offer and sell. I.e. give him what he needs. Irrespectively of business model (dropship, affiliate, cpa or the alike).
    I understand that you have a job. Means you can do something... May be you can do something better than others? That is your main resource now: skills and time. So, think first now to monetize it effectively.
    I'd suggest you to brainstorm and concentrate on the questions: what you can do good? what you wish to do or do with pleasure? to whom it (your skills/services) can be necessary? Where you can find such people? How you can attract them?
    Just ask yourself and write. Write! Fix on the paper.
    After you answer, you 'd get an ideas: what business you can run and wher are your clients.

McAlexis, Apr 1, 2023 IP
  10. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Spend some time reviewing how good affiliate marketers work.
    Assess your strengths and look at how you can leverage them rather than looking at copying someone else's successful niche.

Travel is very saturated but there may still be room for you to do a site focused on travel in Morocco, adventure travel in Morocco, motorbike touring in Morocco, religious pilgrimages in Morocco etc.

sarahk, Apr 7, 2023 IP