1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

i want to be a software developer

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by melihx1, Jun 26, 2021.

?

for freelance

1. PHP

11.1%
  2. Python

44.4%
  3. different, please specify in answers

44.4%
  1. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Lots of trippy boutiques there and cool clubs. While there I was renting a home with swimming pool. Some very good memories.....:)

Spoiltdiva, Mar 3, 2023 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    I discovered San Clemente last year, it was amazing.

sarahk, Mar 3, 2023 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  3. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    That was the "Western White House" when Nixon was president. I believe that his presidential library is there (along with him and his wife being buried there.) If I recall, it is also close to San Juan Capistrano (where the swallows return in the Spring.)

jrbiz, Mar 3, 2023 IP
  4. Spoiltdiva

Best Answers:
    Have any of you been to L.A. in the last 3 to 4 years? It has changed due to the fact that the city gives $$$ and food to the homeless.
    It has become a urine smelling sewer. All along Figueroa Street on both sides are tents and cardboard 'homes'. You'll see this for about 2 miles heading towards the Staples Center.

L.A. is no longer the city of angels.

Spoiltdiva, Mar 3, 2023 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  5. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    LOL, I was just there this past week on business. You cannot drive into a grocery or convenience or any other store parking lot without having to walk through a gauntlet of panhandlers asking for a handout. We used to do family vacations in SoCal due to the amusement parks, etc., but between the panhandlers, crazy traffic, and other issues, we are no longer interested. This year we will be going to Orlando, FL, instead.

jrbiz, Mar 4, 2023 IP
    Spoiltdiva likes this.
  6. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Oh, that was everywhere in California from San Francisco down. Absolutely disgraceful that people live like that in a first-world country.

We've done that sponsor-a-child program many times but always refuse to sponsor a child in a country that can afford nuclear weapons - it's a Kiwi thing - and it's the same with the US. I can't believe Americans need aid programs. Put mental health and education programs in place early enough and you don't have such extreme numbers of adults unable to cope with the world.

sarahk, Mar 4, 2023 IP
  7. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    I hope it'll be either in October or November. From now till then it'll be unbearably hot at the aforementioned place. We went to Epcot two weeks ago it was hot, but not too bad. We only stayed there for about 5 hours.

That's of course true, but it seems that every democrat run city in the US is overrun by these types of problems. A lawless local government will produce lawlessness on their city's streets. WalMart is about to shut down their last 2 stores in Portland, OR due to unprecedented theft and overall high crime-rate in those locations.

qwikad.com, Mar 5, 2023 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  8. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    We were originally scheduled to do the trip last October, but then my wife broke her leg. So, instead, we will be there at the end of this month because our make-up reservations with airlines, etc., would have expired. Yes, it will be hot, but there will be no snow or cold.

Bingo, you only see this homeless and rampant crime nonsense in Leftist/Liberal run cities and states in the U.S.

It is the Leftists/Liberals, funded by the Chinese and other enemies of freedom, that are trying to turn the U.S. into a Third World country. They are having success in blue states and blue major cities, which are filled with low-information voters. You won't see any of this in red states or red cities. That is why we are going to Florida: it is just as warm and inviting to the homeless as California is, but it is run by conservatives so you won't see any of this Third World nonsense going on.

Seems like even the low information voters in bluer than blue Chicago have figured this out by throwing out their leftist-crazed mayor. I will miss her, in one way, because whenever she held a news conference, I was reminded of the Zombie apocalypse (try to tell me she does not look like a zombie...)

jrbiz, Mar 5, 2023 IP
  9. Spoiltdiva

Best Answers:
    The army of transients camp in tents in places like Denver, then as it gets cold migrate to places like Portland. As the season gets colder they move south to California to places like San Francisco/Oakland. By November they have all congregated in L.A.

This year though they were all in for a nasty surprise, as southern California got a ton of snow. Sometimes even the best laid plans go awry.;) (poor lazy bums)

Spoiltdiva, Mar 5, 2023 IP
    jrbiz likes this.