1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Website isn't ranking if its everything good

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Pokiasdas, Jan 27, 2023.

Hello I have a site: https://www.sperkyprovsechny.cz/ and problem is that site isn't ranking and I don't know why is that??

Please is here someone who is know what's gonna happened?

Pokiasdas, Jan 27, 2023 IP
  2. praetserge

praetserge Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Have you done keyword research?

praetserge, Feb 1, 2023 IP
  3. Astapblendir

Astapblendir Peon

Best Answers:
    It's common for websites to encounter challenges when it comes to ranking in search engines, but don't worry, there are usually solutions to these problems.

Astapblendir, Feb 17, 2023 IP
  4. seomanualsubmission

seomanualsubmission Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    There are many issues according to SEO. You need to audit your complete website for SEO issues and then have to fix to get good ranking in search engine. Currently your site can index but can not get ranking for sure due to exisiting issues like on page issue.

seomanualsubmission, Feb 17, 2023 IP
  5. Warner Williams

Warner Williams Active Member

Best Answers:
    I did a review of your website and you have a great layout and content, however, your articles are poorly optimized. You can improve your rankings within a short period with a very small investment, and get better-optimized articles. You can find writers from $3 - $75 per article depending on the quality and length. choose your article length and writer, but get better SEO content.

Warner Williams, Feb 21, 2023 IP
  6. Astapblendir

Astapblendir Peon

Best Answers:
    It's common for websites to encounter challenges when it comes to ranking in search engines, but don't worry, there are usually solutions to these problems. A Few things can be causing your website to not rank well include poor website structure and organization, a lack of high-quality content, broken links, and not having enough backlinks from other reputable websites. I would recommend conducting a thorough website audit to identify any potential issues, and then work on fixing them. You could use some SEO company like ePropel to fix it as well.

Astapblendir, Feb 22, 2023 IP
  7. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    When you say "ranking" what do you mean exactly? The first page?

qwikad.com, Feb 23, 2023 IP
  8. Joseph Mack

Joseph Mack Peon

Best Answers:
    have you done complete technical SEO audit?

Joseph Mack, Feb 24, 2023 IP
  9. Jim4767

Jim4767 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    This always troubles me. If it's your website, why would you hire others to write for it? First of all, any writers good enough to rank on Google for competitive keywords are probably already writing for their own websites. Secondly, if you the website owner are not an expert in the field your website is about, then why add to the billions of unhelpful articles already on the internet?

Jim4767, Feb 25, 2023 IP
  10. Warner Williams

Best Answers:
    You do hit a tough but true point. However, an expert in Yoga may not necessarily be an SEO or even a good blogger. Point is, we all need professional help sometimes. A web designer may need a coder to create a unique App, a butcher may need an accountant to balance his ledger. So, the website owner may be an expert in his field, but not an SEO or a content writer.

Warner Williams, Feb 25, 2023 IP
  11. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Website owners get scammed by "SEO experts" every 15 seconds, yet nobody's learning their lesson. SEO experts are shoemakers without shoes, architects whose houses are always crooked, mechanics whose cars are leaking and so on.

qwikad.com, Feb 26, 2023 IP
    Warner Williams likes this.
  12. Warner Williams

Best Answers:
    LOL! Thanks, you made me laugh.
    The problem with SEOs is the lack of quantitative measurement. However, that is changing. People should start demanding proof
    1. How many quality backlinks?
    2. How many 75+ Rank score points articles can they create?
    3. What is the LSI keyword density?
    4. What is the projected time to Google's first page - is it within the 60 - 90 days realistic investment blanket?
    5. What are my performance base options?
    All SEO should be able to deliver this and more.

Warner Williams, Feb 26, 2023 IP
  13. kjh-08

kjh-08 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This is common practice in the industry as most of the major websites have teams of writers, like magazines. It can also help you scale up your business faster, especially if you're up against one of these major sites that's been around for years and has thousands of articles.

Most freelance writers aren't very good at SEO (they may know about "keywords" at best). Most clients hiring them aren't either and fail to provide proper content briefs and article structure. There's a big difference in being able to write well and being able to run a successful website and everything that comes with it beyond the writing aspect.

Not every niche requires you to be an expert. Google has more oversight on YMYL niches like Health and Finance. For those I agree, you don't want to be getting advise from a kid living in his mom's basement about investing or a health condition. You can also do research which most won't do. Everything we know is from someone else/research/study.

Google has been trimming down the size of their index over the years. With so much AI content being published, even more will have to be removed.

kjh-08, Feb 26, 2023 IP
  14. Kaloyan SEO

Kaloyan SEO Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It is ranking, but rankings are very low. The historic SERP stats looks quite a lot like camel and now it is all time low. There are several things that can be done. I see that this might be done for security reasons, but your robots.txt most likely include elements in category tree that are blocked in robot, thats why website isn't ranking at all. If you need more info, just drop me a PM.

Kaloyan SEO, Feb 26, 2023 IP
  15. Gamerseo

Gamerseo Member

Best Answers:
    How long is the website available on the internet?

Gamerseo, Feb 26, 2023 IP
  16. Daniel165

Daniel165 Member

Best Answers:
    Have you added high volumes of keywords?

Daniel165, Mar 13, 2023 IP
  17. ssdchemical

ssdchemical Peon

Best Answers:
    i am here to talk about this new chemical product that many don't know; the SSD chemical solution. The new solution to clean all types of black banknotes . Our experts provide an SSD cleaning solution for cleaning black notes worldwide. infinity-laboratory. com/ssd-chemical-laboratory/

ssdchemical, Sep 1, 2023 IP
  18. seolaw

seolaw Peon

Best Answers:
    I have the same problem. How to make the site top the search engines in Google:www.lawyersinriyadh.com

seolaw, Sep 2, 2023 IP