1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can anyone help?

Discussion in 'Bing' started by noahwill, Feb 21, 2023.

I want my website to rank on Bing, my website is currently ranking good on Google but i believe that in near future Bing will take over Google because Bing has AI integrated in its search engine however google has its Bard but still a lot of internet users are turning to Bing, that's why i want my website to rank on Bing. Anyone can help me with how optimization for bing is different from google?

noahwill, Feb 21, 2023 IP
  2. sepoint

sepoint Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    you need to look towards those who already have high positions, you need to analyze their sites from the position of SEO

sepoint, Feb 22, 2023 IP
  3. Zone06

Zone06 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Are you using Bing webmaster tools, is it indexed? Generally, I get better rankings with Bing than Google.

Zone06, Feb 22, 2023 IP
  4. fortingwild

fortingwild Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm curious about the same. Would love to see some in-depth help on this.

fortingwild, Feb 22, 2023 IP
  5. craig105

craig105 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Bing will gain momentum in the next few years. Bing seems to take longer to index new websites nowadays compared to Google. All I can suggest is keep writing good quality keyword rich content (don't over do it with the keywords.)

craig105, Mar 18, 2023 IP