1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

THE FINAL TEST IS COMING! (1)

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Pipiripi, Jan 21, 2023.

UNDER WHOSE AUTHORITY ARE YOU GOING TO PLACE YOURSELF? GOD'S AUTHORITY OR MAN'S?

Psalm 119:126; James 4:12; Isaiah 33:22

Please take careful note that we have 'one lawgiver' and that is 'the LORD.' He is the 'living God', the Father, who is 'judge of all' the earth, who has committed judgment unto His Son Jesus (Hebrews 12:22-23; Romans 2:16). And what is that one supreme law unto which the whole world is to place their allegiance to? Well, we have a warning in the Old Testament that is to be repeated in the end times for all mankind. Let's take a look:

Ecclesiastes 12:13-14; Revelation 14:6-12

Again ... "Fear God and give glory to Him ... Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus."

Did you notice in Ecclesiastes 12 that the 'keeping of the commandments of God' was not just for the Jews, but for MANKIND? Did you notice in Revelation 14 that the 'everlasting gospel', which includes the 'keeping of the commandments of God' is not just for the Jews, but for EVERY NATION, KINDRED, TONGUE AND PEOPLE? This has been God's message since day one in this world, and it has never changed. It is these commandments of God that Jesus said ... till heaven and earth pass away, not one jot or title shall pass from the law." (Matthew 5:18). Has heaven and earth passed away yet? Then what does that mean for God's commandments, those great ten moral precepts for all mankind? It means not one jot or title has passed from them!

Because Ecclesiastes 12 and Revelation 14 warns the world to 'fear God.' But what does it mean to fear God?

Proverbs 8:13; Psalm 34:11-14

So living in the fear of God is not to literally be afraid of God, but to hate the things that God hates - SIN. And if we are to 'hate sin', then what are we to do? Love righteousness! So to 'fear God' is really to love you. And Psalm 119:172 says that God's commandments are righteousness'. So to fear God, as the end time warning in Revelation 14 says, is to place ourselves under the authority of our Creator, seeking His righteousness, the righteousness of His law and character, which will be fulfilled in us through faith in His Son Jesus Christ.

Romans 8:3-4

The righteousness of the law CAN be fulfilled in us, in our lives, if we would submit ourselves to the authority of the Great Lawgiver and allow His Spirit to do that work in us, 'transforming us, by the renewing of our minds' (Romans 12:1-2). This can only be achieved through faith ... 'I will put my spirit within you, and CAUSE YOU TO WALK in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.' (Ezekiel 36:27)

But there is one particular 'seal' placed within the commandments of God that is a 'sign' between God and His people that they are placing themselves under His authority - the 7th day Sabbath.

Genesis 2:1-3; Exodus 20:8-11

Remember what message Revelation 14:6 has to give to all the world? "Fear God, and give glory to Him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters." Is this not a call to the world to place themselves under the authority of our Creator, the one true God - THE FATHER (John 17:3; 1 Corinthians 8:6) and to keep His 7th day Sabbath as a sign of our allegiance and LOVE towards Him? Do you not see the clear connection? Do you not see that the 4th commandment points back to creation and calls the 7th day of creation 'THE SABBATH DAY'?

This is the ONLY day God has set apart for holy use, blessing it and sanctifying it. No other day has received that holy blessing from God. Not only that, the 7th day Sabbath was set up BEFORE there were any Jews and BEFORE there was any sin. So the 7th day Sabbath CANNOT be a 'shadow' of anything. The 'shadows', priestly service, animals sacrifices, feast days, etc. where set up AFTER sin came in. So what was God's original plan for the 7th day Sabbath? For it to be kept for all eternity, and Isaiah 66 confirms this, look:

Isaiah 66:22-23

A 'new moon' is basically the old Biblical term for a new month, and Revelation 22:2 says that every month the tree of life yields new fruit. So every month we will go to New Jerusalem on the new earth to eat of the tree of life and worship God. But look also what it says in Isaiah 66. From one Sabbath to another, every 7th day of the week we will go and worship God. So God instituted the 7th day Sabbath at creation, confirms it in His moral law of LOVE, the ten commandments and confirms in prophecy that it will be kept on the new earth for all eternity.

The Sabbath is not only a sign of original creation which was complete and perfect, it is also the sign of perfect, and complete salvation. God said ... "I gave them my Sabbaths, to be a sign between me and them, that they might know that I am the Lord that sanctify them." (Ezekiel 20:12) The 7th day Sabbath of the Lord is the sign and reminder of his power to save. But we can only be saved if we place ourselves under His authority!

Remember above that Ecclesiastes 12 said that the 'duty of MANKIND' is to keep the commandments of God? Well, what did Jesus say about the 7th day Sabbath? He said that "Sabbath was made for man." (Mark 2:27) and that "the Son of man is Lord even of the Sabbath day." (Matthew 12:8). So the 7th day Sabbath is not only a sign of us giving our allegiance to God as our Creator and Lawgiver. It is also a sign that we are trusting in the salvation and sanctifying power of the Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of God. Through whom God the Father has created all life, given the law of life and provided salvation.

Jesus said ... "If ye love me, keep my commandments ... He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him." (John 14:15,21)

The Sabbath is the seal of God's authority and power as the "one lawgiver" (James 4:12). He is the only one who can save. Therefore to reject the 7th day Sabbath is to reject the authority of God, and His salvation!. And Sabbath is a most bold defiance against our Creator!

Pipiripi, Jan 21, 2023 IP
  2. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    I would have studied had I known there was going to be a test today!

jrbiz, Jan 22, 2023 IP
    Spoiltdiva likes this.
  3. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Years ago I cleaned out my rather sizable shoe closet. I am now using it to store my fine collection of tinfoil hats, that I have purchased from your company.

By far my favorite hat is your Albert Einstein Model hat. I know that when I put that badboy on, that I can pass any and all tests.:cool:

Spoiltdiva, Jan 22, 2023 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  4. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    If you get the highly sought after, Special Theory Ear Flaps as an accessory to that model, you can put yourself in a time loop and take the test over and over and over.

jrbiz, Jan 22, 2023 IP
    Spoiltdiva likes this.
  5. Warner Williams

Warner Williams Active Member

Best Answers:
    Do you have undeniable proof that God exists? I would like o find some. if you are sure that there will be a test, you should help us get ready by proving that He exists.
    My father's great-grandmother heard the samething from her grandfather's great, great-grandmother. And, well, just get to point. Do you have the proof?

Warner Williams, Jan 22, 2023 IP
  6. Pipiripi

Pipiripi Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Oh! Thank God that you are searching only for the truth. There are more to come. Prepare and practice God's word.

Pipiripi, Jan 22, 2023 IP
  7. Pipiripi

Pipiripi Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes I have.
    I want you to go on YouTube and see, the Atheist Delusion movie 2016.

And if it not convinced you, then ask me any question, and I let the Bible answered your questions. Take your Bible in your hand.

Pipiripi, Jan 22, 2023 IP