1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google has suspended 4 of my Google Mybusiness listings

Discussion in 'Google' started by neeshu, Dec 22, 2022.

Hi Google has suspended 4 of the Google my business listings for no reason. All I get in response from them is

Hello,
    Thank you for contacting the Google Business Profile team.
    We've looked at your account and it looks like your Business Profile isn't eligible to display on Google per our quality guidelines. Review our guidelines for representing your business on Google to see what types of businesses are eligible to be on Google.
    If you have any further questions, please consult the Google Business Profile Help Centre.
    Thanks,

Google Business Profile Support

Below is one of the listings of a car training school.
    Can some one please tell me which guideline issue is being violated I have shared driving license of the owner and a broadband bill as supporting document

https://www.google.com/search?q=Gau...tOWHLNZ4FpavkQHvzdtnQYfeaJb-e3sfuQ&authuser=0

Thanks

neeshu, Dec 22, 2022 IP
  2. seomanualsubmission

seomanualsubmission Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Are all listing different or of same business with different location?
    Are you using any common details there like address or contact number etc.?
    Handling all business profile from one email can also be a reason but i am not sure about it because google is going very strict day by day.

seomanualsubmission, Dec 23, 2022 IP
  3. Breslinnet

Breslinnet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Says you provide on-site services….on-site to the customer or on-site at your location??
    Have you provided business documents proving your operation is a legal business entity in your jurisdiction??
    Google won’t tell you any other response but what you have gotten until they reinstate your GBP. You need to make sure you are communicating with them via a reply to their original suspension email and that way only…any other email starts a new case and rotates you to bottom of rotation

Breslinnet, Dec 23, 2022 IP
  4. neeshu

neeshu Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    all these businesses are in different locations and complete unrelated to each other one is related to book shop one is car driving school while other is related to women entreprenuers and jobs.
    I am not sure why these verified businesses got suspnded for no reason.

neeshu, Dec 24, 2022 IP
  5. neeshu

neeshu Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The car driving school provides on site services to the customer where driver goes to there location and trains them

neeshu, Dec 24, 2022 IP
  6. Gamerseo

Gamerseo Member

Best Answers:
    You seem to have broken some rules.

Gamerseo, Dec 26, 2022 IP
  7. Breslinnet

Breslinnet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Sounds like you are running the GBP for these different businesses from a single account or does each have a unique Google profile

Breslinnet, Dec 31, 2022 IP
  8. Peala

Peala Peon

Best Answers:
    Multiple businesses claim to operate from your address. Recent changes to your address, categories, name, website, or phone number have appeared on your listing.

Peala, Jan 16, 2023 IP
  9. ArtificialIntelligence

ArtificialIntelligence Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Did you use the same account for all this business? you need to make a particular account for a different business. you need to use a different phone number, different addresses and also different google accounts. You must have a business website and updates all details on GMB. Hope this will help you.

ArtificialIntelligence, Jan 25, 2023 IP
  10. DigitalDubai

DigitalDubai Peon

Best Answers:
    There may be multiple reasons, 1 common is getting reviews from the same circle. Second, you may be using a single network for logging in to many accounts, (may be or may not), 3. There may be an issue with the services, you should check it too.
    I have been facing such an issue before, 2 of my accounts got banned & removed so I made it again. The one issue I was referring too was that the business owner took many reviews to form his circle, which may have caught us up.

DigitalDubai, Feb 13, 2023 IP