1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How To Fix Acne Scars Or Wrinkles Fast | Photoshop 2022 Tutorial

Discussion in 'Photoshop' started by Anthony Lam, Jul 18, 2022.

Anthony Lam, Jul 18, 2022 IP
  2. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    There's this one commercial here in the US reg. how to eliminate bags under your eyes. I don't know what's more laughable the people who believe the commercial or how fake the commercial is. The whole thing is photoshopped. You can actually see that it was photoshopped, that's how bad it is.

qwikad.com, Jul 24, 2022 IP
  3. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    You know what, the stuff works. I have seen it work on a couple of people live and in person. Gets rid of bags under the eyes, wrinkles, etc. It somehow temporarily fills in the wrinkles anywhere on your face and shrinks the bags under your eyes. It only lasts an hour or two and you have to be careful not to "crack" the filled wrinkles by smiling too much or flexing the wrinkles at all. But, I have strongly recommended it to older friends who need to look their best for a job interview or a photo shoot, etc. Honestly, the stuff is amazing and works just like they show it on TV.

jrbiz, Aug 6, 2022 IP