1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can someone help me to find guidance (tutorial) on how to build something like this?

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by Deos, May 11, 2022.

Hi guys,

I'm looking to build something like this plugin https://codecanyon.net/item/windows-calculator/20509884 you can see a demo here https://windows-calculator.troll-winner.ru/

Was trying to search on google and YouTube for any information but getting only wrong results because of the common words as window and calculator leading toward calculator (windows calculator tutorials) which is a totally different thing.
    Any guidance on what should I search for or a tutorial on how to build something like this would be appreciated thanks.

Deos, May 11, 2022 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    You need it for wordpress?

It's really just a fancy form (although probably worth paying $44 for). The windows options are a fancy radio button, the options down the side are standard. The slider on the window itself might be difficult to place. As people make choices you just have to apply the appropriate image to the appropriate div.

sarahk, May 11, 2022 IP
    Deos likes this.
  3. Deos

Deos Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the replay sarahk.

Yea I know that much that its form but that section with the window inside and those scaling buttons is an issue for me. I would pay $44 for it but I need something like that for doors, not windows, and also need it in Serbian and there are a lot of additional options I need to add.

Any Idea how I should search for a tutorial? I'm unsure of a proper term to use in search to narrow down the search to something like this.

Last edited: May 11, 2022
    Deos, May 11, 2022 IP
  4. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    It does doors in the description and you can add your own images for your product. The main question is if the calculation is flexible enough.

There should be a way to make the text be in Serbian or to apply internationalisation to it.

Not sure what you should be querying to find alternatives tho, sorry.

sarahk, May 11, 2022 IP
  5. Deos

Deos Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks sarahk,
    It does balconies and windows, I need it for entrance doors, and room doors those are different designs (this was a close thing to what I need that I did manage to find but it ain't it).
    Will see in a few days if no one has an idea then will try to ask the person that made that plugin can he make one for doors.

Deos, May 11, 2022 IP
  6. Crazy_Rob

Crazy_Rob I seen't it!

Best Answers:
    Just contact the author

Crazy_Rob, May 11, 2022 IP
  7. Deos

Deos Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Ok Rob thanks

Deos, May 11, 2022 IP
  8. OliviaWeb

OliviaWeb Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello, Deos,
    I quickly googled a similar calculator for you but didn't find anything even close. And since you probably don't have the specific knowledge to create this plugin, try placing an inquiry on the freelance marketplace where you can find a suitable developer for a reasonable price and development time.

OliviaWeb, May 15, 2022 IP
  9. Deos

Deos Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the replay, forgot to write here, I already found the solution as sarahk told me it's just a radio button and while inspecting it just holds a table in it.
    I do have a bit of experience (only 18 years) just didn't have needs for form like this before.

Deos, May 15, 2022 IP