1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Question IG/FB Verifications

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by tiger_vf, Apr 24, 2022.

Hello all,

Hope you are all well and had a nice weekend.

I've been active as a marketing freelancer for many years looking at the forum for quite some time and have now signed up for a question:
    Through a good contact I have the possibility to organise Instagram & Facebook verifications (blue tick) for suitable creators and brands.
    The recovery of hacked / lost accounts is also possible under certain circumstances.
    Would it be allowed in this forum to offer this service and if so under what conditions?

Thanks in advance for any help!

tiger_vf, Apr 24, 2022 IP
  2. Spartan14

Spartan14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well i think a mod from this forum its best to clarify you with this question

Spartan14, Apr 25, 2022 IP
  3. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Your "good contact" can purchase premium membership or become "established" and offer this through our Buy/Sell/Trade Services section. You aren't actually offering anything other than being a conduit and that isn't enough. I've never seen one of these deals actually work, they inevitably turn out to be a scam. Hell, even the so-called "Tinder Swindler" got stung this way.

sarahk, May 23, 2022 IP