1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What would you do if you lost facebook

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by Nsjim, Mar 21, 2022.

Hi , I need some answers from experts in this forum

Due to facebook mistakes as you know a lot of people have lost access to facebook ads

What would you do if you lost the ability to advertise on facebook

How would your business survive

Any answers / help would be apriciated

Nsjim, Mar 21, 2022 IP
  2. Sumit_Singh

Sumit_Singh Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi
    Contact Facebook Support and if you get a reply then discuss your issue with the support team. They definitely will help you to resolve your problem (if it is done by Facebook by mistake) but if you did something illegal or against the guidelines then you have to create a new Ad account for the same.

Sumit_Singh, Mar 21, 2022 IP
  3. mmerlinn

mmerlinn Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    When I lose things, I go looking for them.

My business survived before FecesBook, and it is still surviving without it.

mmerlinn, Mar 21, 2022 IP
  4. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Create a new account, but I'd be asking instead how to make my account bulletproof so that it doesn't have problems in the first place.

sarahk, Mar 22, 2022 IP
  5. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    With that kind of budget I'd switch to Google Ads in a hurry. But since their policies are different from FB maybe you can't.

qwikad.com, Mar 22, 2022 IP
  6. seomanualsubmission

seomanualsubmission Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    At least i can give some additional time to my business and business website. For me facebook is only way to get some traffics (I can not say thats are useful for me). If you will say about instagram, twitter then these can effects some people but facebook is only timepass platform for me.

seomanualsubmission, Mar 22, 2022 IP
  7. Nsjim

Nsjim Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks Guys for all the help and for the time you took to respond!

Nsjim, Apr 6, 2022 IP
  8. Spartan14

Spartan14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well if you break the rules then you need to find a way to buy a new account or create one .If not try to contact them maybe they do a mistake

Spartan14, Apr 7, 2022 IP
  9. Nsjim

Nsjim Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I did create a new one, and it was running fine for 1,5 month. Suddenly i got this message

You're not allowed to use Meta Products to advertise. This is because you didn't comply with one or more of our Advertising Policies or other standards, such as having too many ads rejected, attempting to circumvent our ad review process, participating in fraudulent behaviour or associating with untrustworthy accounts

We've noticed suspicious activity on this account. Before you can request a review, we need to confirm your identity.

I did upload my id and 2 days now nothing - Consider its easter.

The Big problem is that i do find success with facebook and if i cant get new followers i cant keep the business.

With google ads not so much success (don't know why)

Any idea?

Does anyone can point me how to get succeess with tik tok? or what else should i try?

I am selling canvas prints

Nsjim, Apr 22, 2022 IP
  10. Nsjim

Nsjim Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I did create a new one, and it was running fine for 1,5 month. Suddenly i got this message

You're not allowed to use Meta Products to advertise. This is because you didn't comply with one or more of our Advertising Policies or other standards, such as having too many ads rejected, attempting to circumvent our ad review process, participating in fraudulent behaviour or associating with untrustworthy accounts

We've noticed suspicious activity on this account. Before you can request a review, we need to confirm your identity.

I did upload my id and 2 days now nothing - Consider its easter.

The Big problem is that i do find success with facebook and if i cant get new followers i cant keep the business.

With google ads not so much success (don't know why)

Any idea?

Does anyone can point me how to get succeess with tik tok? or what else should i try?

I am selling canvas prints

Nsjim, Apr 22, 2022 IP
  11. Nsjim

Nsjim Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Also I can't find a way to contact facebook support
    Does anyone know how to contact facebook support?
    Got any link?

Nsjim, Apr 22, 2022 IP
  12. Spartan14

Spartan14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Do you try other methods of promoting like bing ads ,adwords etc .Or maybe free traffic sources ?

Spartan14, Apr 24, 2022 IP
  13. Nsjim

Nsjim Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I am having low organic traffic - something like 100 per day, ( i know the basics of seo , but i dont know how to do link building) - Is there guide on how you can do manual link building? -
    Adwords Dose not bring sales easily because of high competition. - Facebook was working better
    Any idea help would be apriciated

Nsjim, Apr 24, 2022 IP
  14. Harvey Wolf

Harvey Wolf Member

Best Answers:
    Depending on one source is always a bad mistake. Facebook owns your content, no matter how fantastic you think it is, it is never yours. Sometimes we (myself included) have a tendency to forget this.

Would suggest opening other social media platforms so you always have a fall back. What's more it is more interesting, enjoyable and you get to meet more people!

Harvey Wolf, Apr 24, 2022 IP
  15. MargoFarrel

MargoFarrel Member

Best Answers:
    I do not rely on Facebook a lot! Because they have banned me 2 times. There are other social media platforms so you always have a chance!

MargoFarrel, Jul 22, 2022 IP
  16. cronik

cronik Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I know this is old, but for those still looking for advice in this particular situation, here's what I would do.

Advertise elsewhere! Reddit, Pinterest, TikTok, Twitter, Linkedin, Google, Microsoft Ads, etc. If it's for a small business, Yelp and other local directories perform much better than FB.

Don't count on one platform. Even if FB ads are incredibly profitable for your situation, that can change in the future. Your audience isn't just on one platform. This is also why converting our FB and IG followers into email subscribers is essential.

cronik, Oct 16, 2022 IP
  17. Nsjim

Nsjim Greenhorn

Best Answers:

Thanks but i will let you know something, i am in a very competitive niche, its very hard to brin sales with google ads, people are looking for the cheapest in search, i have to use scarcity all the time to get a sale, i am trying to make people visit my store so i can understand them, saddly people are cheap, i have to work with little profit margin in order to sell, any advise? I am having 0,45 conversion rate at my best and 0,11 at my low - I know this is very low and i am looking for solutions

Nsjim, Oct 16, 2022 IP