1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Emily in Paris

Discussion in 'Movies, Music & TV' started by JackWhite123, Dec 28, 2021.

Have any of you watched Emily in Paris?
    How do you like it?
    Please share your impressions and opinions.

JackWhite123, Dec 28, 2021 IP
  2. emmaback

emmaback Member

Best Answers:
    Pretty nice TV show

emmaback, Dec 30, 2021 IP
  3. PrimeADS

PrimeADS Peon

Best Answers:
    I like Emily in Paris for its lightness, but it also makes sense.
    The atmosphere of Paris is amazing, it makes you want to leave everything and go there.

PrimeADS, Apr 14, 2022 IP
  4. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    I lived in Paris for four years when I was studying at La Sorbonne. First off Paris is very noisy and the traffic is maddening. The pollution will make your eyes water and you will soon be coughing.
    And les Parisians will be very rude to you if you do not speak French. They absolutely will not speak to you in any other language, even though many are multilingual. Waiters are stuck up and have an attitude, because that is the tradition.

The place is expensive and France has the worst red tape in the world. You have to produce documentation and paperwork for everything. The government there works in permanent slow motion. It takes forever to get anything done.

Go visit Rome instead.:)

Spoiltdiva, Apr 14, 2022 IP
  5. Klaxxon

Klaxxon Peon

Best Answers:
    The show is light and funny. It's naive at times, but I still enjoyed watching it. The series has a lot of beautiful and luxurious views of beautiful Paris. It was nice to immerse yourself in this atmosphere and indulge in memories. You look and think, oh class, I walked along this bridge, swam on a boat along the Seine. In fact, it felt like I was back in Paris. The series turned out bright and juicy. What are the outfits of the main character. As a girl, I enjoyed watching. Personally, I got aesthetic pleasure.

Klaxxon, May 3, 2022 IP
  6. Spartan14

Spartan14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well i am sure its a nice place but me i always prefer countries where i speak english ,its like being in my country .I am sure that france ,italy spain are gourgeous but i prefer Uk as i can speak with everyone

Spartan14, May 3, 2022 IP