1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is the best way to make audience intersted in your content?

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by Hostforweb Inc, Apr 5, 2022.

Hello!
    What kind of publications provide the best results in terms of involvement the audience?
    For instance: Facebook page has audience, how to encourage the audience to start sharing publications, like them etc...

Hostforweb Inc, Apr 5, 2022 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    They need to be appealing... how you do that will differ by audience. The 9gag crowd like memes, others like irreverent posts, or earnest posts. If both the post and the "publication" are appealing people will like them. If they're sufficiently mainstream people will share them. I definitely have stuff I like in some of the groups I'm in but I'd never share them on my feed because I know 99% of my friends and family won't be interested. I might share them in the telegram or slack communities I'm in. That kind of behaviour may skew the stats you're seeing.

sarahk, Apr 5, 2022 IP
    Hostforweb Inc and JEET like this.
  3. Hostingsource

Hostingsource Active Member

Best Answers:
    Some time ago Facebook used parameters such as edge rank. That correlates the frequency of content displaying to the certain users based on it's user interaction with the publications.
    In my opinion people prefer short publications and all of us like funny stuff.

Hostingsource, Apr 6, 2022 IP
    Hostforweb Inc and JEET like this.
  4. Hostforweb Inc

Hostforweb Inc Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for ideas. A lot of things to learn.
    Any other suggestions are welcome!

Hostforweb Inc, Apr 11, 2022 IP
  5. Deos

Deos Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Think of the ways to entertain them that will help them wake up and push some buttons.
    But you have to be sure that they are on the "Facebook page."
    Maybe they just liked it and forgot about it... Facebook will not remind them. Sorry, Zuckerberg doesn't want to spend his precious money on resources to remind your or mine page visitors.

Deos, Apr 11, 2022 IP
  6. Spartan14

Spartan14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Simple but complicated its by creating the greatest content and by this you need to diferentiate from competition bring something original etc

Spartan14, Apr 12, 2022 IP
  7. mmerlinn

mmerlinn Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Give your visitors something to get EXCITED about.

mmerlinn, Apr 13, 2022 IP
    JEET likes this.
  8. annaalford

annaalford Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    One of the best ways to make your audience interested in your content is to be genuinely interested in the topic yourself. Share your excitement and knowledge about the subject matter – it will be contagious! Additionally, try to focus on creating dynamic and engaging content that will capture people’s attention and hold it throughout. This can be achieved through various means such as using visuals, telling stories, or utilizing other creative methods. Whatever route you choose, just make sure that your content is interesting and engaging from start to finish.

annaalford, Apr 18, 2022 IP
  9. paulinerenfro

paulinerenfro Banned

Best Answers:
    The best way to make an audience interested in your content is to focus on creating high-quality, engaging content.

This means providing valuable information that is relevant to your audience and using clear and concise writing that is easy to understand. It also helps to add multimedia elements such as images, videos, and infographics, which can help break up the text and keep readers engaged.

If you can consistently produce great content that meets the needs of your audience, they will come back for more. And over time, as they get to know you and trust your recommendations, they may even become loyal followers.

paulinerenfro, May 11, 2022 IP
  10. AndroidST

AndroidST Member

Best Answers:
    One way to make an audience interested in your content is to give them something they want or need.

This might be information, entertainment, or a solution to a problem.

You can also hook the audience by arousing their curiosity and then satisfying it with new information or insights.

AndroidST, May 11, 2022 IP