1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Link Building techniques

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by Azharuddin Sheikh, Feb 17, 2022.

Hello friends,
    I would like to discuss it with all members regarding link building work in detail. How does it correctly work?

I notice that there are many SEO experts who are using their activities with different kinds of methods. We can update our techniques if you discuss them with us.

Azharuddin Sheikh, Feb 17, 2022 IP
  2. Azharuddin Sheikh

Azharuddin Sheikh Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Actually, when I go for link building, I will select one website with a high DA and submit my content there at one time, but another SEO expert suggests that anyone can submit the same site with the same url multiple times. Is this the right way to build links...?

Last edited: Feb 17, 2022
    Azharuddin Sheikh, Feb 17, 2022 IP
  3. Platokart

Platokart Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Do you use forums for linkbuilding?

Platokart, Mar 11, 2022 IP
  4. Azharuddin Sheikh

Best Answers:
    I am using forums for discussion and I have added my website in my profile and signature link where people will visit those platforms.

Azharuddin Sheikh, Mar 11, 2022 IP
  5. Platokart

Platokart Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Don't you put links in comments and use bio for these purposes?

6. Azharuddin Sheikh

Best Answers:
    If we put links in comments when we need them, we are here for discussion, not for spamming. If anyone does spamming here, they will be banned by moderators.

7. Platokart

Platokart Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I'm not talking about this forum, I ask you about other forums you use for linkbuilding because not all of them have bios or signature fields to post links.

8. Azharuddin Sheikh

Best Answers:

Not in every forum for linkbuilding

I am doing forum discussion where we can get valuable information and suggestions through experience where we can learn good things with them. If any good forum will allow me to add my signature link and profile, then we will definitely add it. If any forums will not allow it, then we cannot add it. If we think of any valuable link we want to share with people, then we can add it, sometimes

9. seomanualsubmission

seomanualsubmission Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    So what is issue ?? I think you can submit same URL multiple time .... If your contents are eye catchy and links are in contents then you will get traffics and attentions of search engines more.

One more thing if your website have multiple pages ..... So you can change URL like first time services page URL then second time use another page URL ..... So it would help you more.

Best example is hubpages, boredpanda etc.. you can see there that many contents have no links but they are getting good traffics because there profile have his website URL and his profile link with contents. So why they are submitting contents again and again there???

In short unique contents always play role like king in promotion .... does not matter you are submitting at same site or different sites ... you will get always good attentions of search engines by unique contents (Errors free :D).

seomanualsubmission, Mar 12, 2022 IP
  10. erikemanuelli

erikemanuelli Member

Best Answers:
    There are a number of link-building techniques that can help increase your website's exposure and improve its search engine rankings. Some of the most common approaches include:

-Creating high-quality content that is interesting and useful to your target audience

-Participating in online communities and forums where your target audience hangs out

-Guest posting on authoritative websites in your industry

-Producing helpful video content or podcasts that can be shared online

-Developing a strong social media presence, and using influencers to promote your content

-Creating valuable resources and tools that people will want to link to from their websites

Of course, not all of these link-building techniques will be applicable to every business. It's important to select the tactics that will work best for you based on your industry, target audience, and resources.

erikemanuelli, Apr 6, 2022 IP
  11. sultanofseo

sultanofseo Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Don't just look for high DA. I have seen DA 51 site that is brand new and not even indexed by google. Its so easy to manipulate the DA. Just throw some junk links at it and you got high DA.

Keep in mind that ahref or moz have their own crawlers and will show backlinks they find during crawling. Google do their own crawling and may not index the page other crawlers show as backlinks.

Instead of searching for high DA sites, look for the backlink profile of a site. See how many backlinks they have, do they look natural. If you see bunch of redirected links or comment links or forum profile links, those are the sites you should stay away from. If the link profile is natural, its useful to get link from that site.

sultanofseo, May 11, 2022 IP
  12. AndroidST

AndroidST Member

Best Answers:
    Using HARO to get mentions from authoritative sources

AndroidST, May 11, 2022 IP
  13. jhonalbert

jhonalbert Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello,
    Get Your Links Added in Resource Pages, Send Emails to Bloggers and Publishers for Link Building and Comment on Relevant Blog Posts.

jhonalbert, May 26, 2022 IP
  14. Daniel165

Daniel165 Member

Best Answers:
    If you want to create link building, look at your competitors' backlinks to see how they did it.

Daniel165, Jun 6, 2022 IP
  15. Gamerseo

Gamerseo Member

Best Answers:
    We try to add and get links from Wikipedia. Such links are really valuable.

Gamerseo, Jun 7, 2022 IP
  16. Zone06

Zone06 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Creating good info graphics is a good way to generate links, if they're good people will use them and link back to the source (mostly anyway).

Zone06, Jun 8, 2022 IP
  17. Chris Patel2587

Chris Patel2587 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    There are a lot of ways to create good backlinks. It all depends on the existing backlinks profile and niche. For a new website, I will suggest going for some foundation backlinks including forums, images, and article submissions in different article directories. It should continue for a month or so after considering creating high-quality contextual backlinks via outreach. You can start guest post outreach and the HARO technique for link building. Try to get link insertions as well from relevant content.

Chris Patel2587, Oct 21, 2022 IP