1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Online money making ideas in 2022

Discussion in 'General Business' started by newbie191, Mar 8, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    What is working now a days? What are you doing to make a buck here and there?

Note: This thread is not for the people who want to become millionaires overnight. :p

newbie191, Mar 8, 2022 IP
  2. seomanualsubmission

seomanualsubmission Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    :D:D:D:D
    For me Google adsense at few of my blogging sites.
    And my firm websites ..... Got few projects on regular basis.

seomanualsubmission, Mar 8, 2022 IP
  3. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    My fave youtuber reportedly makes $300k per annum with 995k subscribers
    tiktok is paying people heaps

If you don't have a reason to have a website then I'd be focussing on that. Look around your city, look at what you're good at and start creating content.

sarahk, Mar 8, 2022 IP
    jrbiz and qwikad.com like this.
  4. HereIAm2

HereIAm2 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    • 1) Affiliate Marketing.
    • 2) Survey Taker.
    • 3) Proofreading.
    • 4) Start Dropshipping.
    • 5) Online Tutor.
    • 6) Web designing.
    • 7) Invest in stocks.

HereIAm2, Mar 9, 2022 IP
  5. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    In the B2B world here in the U.S., The Great Panic (Covid) has completely disrupted traditional Demand Generation efforts. Phone, email, snail mail, virtual trade shows, etc., etc., are not producing engagements with prospects for most marketers. It is extremely hard to get anyone's attention given all of the noise coming from all directions. A lot of B2B vendors are focusing on linkedin and that has turned it into a cesspool of spam. Someone who comes up with "the next great thing" in B2B demand generation will make a killing.

jrbiz, Mar 9, 2022 IP
    Harvey Wolf and mmerlinn like this.
  6. VortexAlpha

VortexAlpha Member

Best Answers:
    I guess some methods that worked well for generating money online in the previous years are also bringing some profit at this moment, but it's crucial here that all these methods are used properly and if you are persistent enough to wait for them to start giving you some real results. But these methods, I mean some of the following ones:

- Affiliate marketing, joining some good networks, and start earning from commissions
    - Dropshipping, finding, and reselling products worldwide
    - Writing and selling blog articles
    - Doing some proofreading and checking articles written in some specific language
    - Creating and publishing YouTube and TikTok content
    - Writing and selling e-books

VortexAlpha, Mar 11, 2022 IP
  7. Platokart

Platokart Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    What about selling your services on freelance marketplaces like Fiverr or Upwork?

Platokart, Mar 11, 2022 IP
  8. Thomas williams

Thomas williams Member

Best Answers:
    if you are trying work wether it is online or online you should be honest and hard working

Thomas williams, Mar 12, 2022 IP
    mmerlinn, Platokart and tibberous like this.
  9. tibberous

tibberous Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I don't know if it will work but I think it would be cool to buy a property overseas and use it as a rental for "digital nomads" or adventurers. There are places in Afghanistan with 10 bedrooms and 10 bathrooms going for $200,000. If you could get people to want to stay there, or find people who wanted to rent, you could get away with only charging a couple hundred dollars. It could be a great way to open a profitable call center - the GDP per capita in Afghanistan in like $500, so you could pay like $100 month to people to sit on the phones. They don't have mandatory health insurance and stuff there, so it might be a great place to be an employer.

tibberous, Mar 12, 2022 IP
  10. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    That doesn't reflect well on you.

The problem with buying property in many countries are the restrictions on foreign ownership. Thailand would be great to buy a complex and rent it out but I gather buying isn't possible - but long term leases might be.

sarahk, Mar 12, 2022 IP
    calande likes this.
  11. newbie191

newbie191 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I understand what you are saying but I won't recommend buying properties in countries such as Afghanistan and Pakistan which have weak justice systems and complicated tax system and underhand dealings are norm. Political stability is important. Suppose you buy a property in a third world country and some local gangster/politician makes forged ownership documents of your property. You can not do much then. Litigation process can last for many years and you can not be sure if you will win even if you are on the right side. If you are trying to save some money on health insurance and salaries of employees you are at risk of losing more money else where.

newbie191, Mar 13, 2022 IP
    sarahk and Platokart like this.
  12. Thomas williams

Thomas williams Member

Best Answers:
    i understand what are you trying to say thanks

Thomas williams, Mar 13, 2022 IP
  13. tibberous

tibberous Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I actually never thought of someone using forged documents to steal my property. I guess I was hoping that Afghanistan would become another Vietnam and calm down after the war.

tibberous, Mar 18, 2022 IP
  14. susan2

susan2 Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you have good english and can write on any topic then create a blog on wordpress and start writing. After good rank on search engines join adsense and start earning.

susan2, Mar 28, 2022 IP
  15. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    If you were writing for me we would have a problem. I never enjoy having to edit writers. English ought to be written using a capital letter.

Spoiltdiva, Mar 28, 2022 IP
    mmerlinn and Smyrl like this.
  16. Drand2000

Drand2000 Peon

Best Answers:
    I like how targeted advertising on the Internet works now - it's a very useful service that pays well

Drand2000, Mar 30, 2022 IP
  17. BetsySW

BetsySW Peon

Best Answers:
    I want to earn by selling fully working copies of their online stores with dropshipping products.

BetsySW, Apr 7, 2022 IP
  18. Spartan14

Spartan14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Me personaly i have some experience in mmo biche and i help people on facebook groups ,forums ,yt channel ,etc .Easy by easy i start to make good money

Spartan14, Apr 8, 2022 IP
  19. newbie191

newbie191 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Trust me I have no idea what that is. I get you are selling something in facebook groups forums etc.

newbie191, Apr 8, 2022 IP
  20. cronik

cronik Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    There are a ton of ways to make money online in 2022. Wow, I remember browsing these forums over a decade ago when I was a young teenager trying to learn how to make money online.... things have changed a lot, but really the concepts are all still the same.

You can make fast money selling services by using freelance sites like Fiverr, Upwork, etc. You can make your own website to make money online via affiliate marketing and other ads. You can sell your own product, whether that's an ebook, software, etc.

Back when I started, Google was easy to rank in, so SEO was one of the first things I learned. Google is harder to rank in today, sure.. but you know what, it's EASIER than ever to get traffic thanks to Facebook, Twitter, TikTok, Snapchat, Instagram, Reddit, Pinterest.. and omg there are probably a dozen other sources.

It's kind of silly that we get asked this question every single year - but, I think each generation goes through the same starting process as I and many others did - by looking at answers to this very question.

Oh, and it's also EASIER to learn the skills required for freelancing now. There are so many sites for online courses on marketing, graphic design, etc. In reality, you can learn almost everything for free on YouTube. Learn to make and edit videos, music, graphics, and content for social media, or just write content for people. There are so many ways to make money, just go on Fiverr and see what services are selling right now. Hope this helps someone!

cronik, Apr 10, 2022 IP
    hardip2057, newbie191 and jrbiz like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.